The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

DO YOU THINK ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE

Poll ended at Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:05 am

YES I DO
4
25%
NO I DO NOT
12
75%
 
Total votes : 16

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Garavnoss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:26 pm

miltiades wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Garavnoss wrote::lol: :lol: Well, the race is on and they're neck and neck at the moment !. :lol: :lol:

I know of 3 sickos on this forum, GR, Lordo, GR ie Garvanos, and a few phantom creations by GR.

Time will tell as to how many psychopaths this forum has.

You stupid man do you really beleive that there are many psychos like you who support the cutthroats ?




Do you gnash your teeth as you type ?.

I have NEVER suggested that I support cut-throats, it is only your inability to digest that which you read that leads you to imagine I do coupled with your inability to fathom what the word "Courage" means. :roll:
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Lordo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:29 pm

he actually froths in the mouth as he types like a rabid dog and a few seconds later he falls asleep.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Garavnoss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 pm

My reply to "Paphitis" (on the other thread) where HE (like his insulting mate) directly accuses me of harbouring HATRED (and publishing it apparently) towards America etc.


In my defence, I would like to point out that NOWHERE have I indicated that I endorse the actions of IS.

I merely uphold my right to recognize "Courage" where I see it. I believe that ANY smaller force which is prepared to defy a larger one MUST have "Courage" in order to operate their defiance.

I would also like to point out that I do not HATE either America or Israel (or any other nation), nor have I ever written such.

If YOU (in concert with your insulting friend) wish to suppose otherwise, that is also your common right but, it does not necessarily mean that you are correct in your assumptions/opinions/conclusions etc, rather it would be an indication of your inadequacy to accept that others may see things a little differently to yourselves.

I imagined you to be a person with something of a military background, I was always taught to regard ANY enemy with a degree of respect for a simple reason..... they may win !, in which case, the shame of having to concede to a "Coward" (or other disparaged opponent) would be a greater shame than defeat by an honourable one.. Therefore, always respect your enemy.
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Get Real! wrote:Milti, the crypto-jihadist is a firm supporter of the criminal American global syndicate which created and supports ISIS, so on his behalf I say…

YES!

WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!


PS: Tune in next week for the next poll: “Is Miltiades a total fucking idiot?”.


Oh, so now you love something that you say was created by the "criminal American global syndicate"? :P

Well, well, well. Wonders will never cease. :roll: You are finally coming out as a supporter of "criminal America".

- By the same token, you must really love Israel too, no?

:lol: LOL what faulty logic, GR! ....
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Garavnoss wrote:My reply to "Paphitis" (on the other thread) where HE (like his insulting mate) directly accuses me of harbouring HATRED (and publishing it apparently) towards America etc.


Once again, please be careful with insinuating who my mates are or otherwise. This is the interwebs and there are no friendships to be found here and I do not agree with his posts at all.

Garavnoss wrote:In my defence, I would like to point out that NOWHERE have I indicated that I endorse the actions of IS.


And I told you that I accept this in good faith and challenged you with the prospect of supporting the coalition against IS.

Garavnoss wrote:I merely uphold my right to recognize "Courage" where I see it. I believe that ANY smaller force which is prepared to defy a larger one MUST have "Courage" in order to operate their defiance.


I explained to you what is courageous and what is not, and I am afraid there is no courage in terrorizing or bullying the weak and meager.

Garavnoss wrote:I would also like to point out that I do not HATE either America or Israel (or any other nation), nor have I ever written such.


So do you support the coalition since you do not agree or support IS. If you find IS abhorrent, then what alternative do you have when the coalition is trying to stop them?

Garavnoss wrote:If YOU (in concert with your insulting friend) wish to suppose otherwise, that is also your common right but, it does not necessarily mean that you are correct in your assumptions/opinions/conclusions etc, rather it would be an indication of your inadequacy to accept that others may see things a little differently to yourselves.


As I have told you on 3 occasions, I am not in concert with anyone other than my own conscious.

Garavnoss wrote:I imagined you to be a person with something of a military background, I was always taught to regard ANY enemy with a degree of respect for a simple reason..... they may win !, in which case, the shame of having to concede to a "Coward" (or other disparaged opponent) would be a greater shame than defeat by an honourable one.. Therefore, always respect your enemy.


I explained my position to you in the other thread so it is pointless repeating myself again. You respect a home intruder bearing a knife in the same way as you would respect an IS combatant because they can quite simply kill you, and I don't want to die.

But there is no courage there other than the owner of the home who is trying to protect his family and themselves.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby miltiades » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 pm

GR and Garavnoss are one and the same.
Inflicted by schizophrenia brought on by immense hatred of America, have lost all realms of reality, a common ailment of sick minds.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Garavnoss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:My reply to "Paphitis" (on the other thread) where HE (like his insulting mate) directly accuses me of harbouring HATRED (and publishing it apparently) towards America etc.


Once again, please be careful with insinuating who my mates are or otherwise. This is the interwebs and there are no friendships to be found here and I do not agree with his posts at all.

Garavnoss wrote:In my defence, I would like to point out that NOWHERE have I indicated that I endorse the actions of IS.


And I told you that I accept this in good faith and challenged you with the prospect of supporting the coalition against IS.

Garavnoss wrote:I merely uphold my right to recognize "Courage" where I see it. I believe that ANY smaller force which is prepared to defy a larger one MUST have "Courage" in order to operate their defiance.


I explained to you what is courageous and what is not, and I am afraid there is no courage in terrorizing or bullying the weak and meager.

Garavnoss wrote:I would also like to point out that I do not HATE either America or Israel (or any other nation), nor have I ever written such.


So do you support the coalition since you do not agree or support IS. If you find IS abhorrent, then what alternative do you have when the coalition is trying to stop them?

Garavnoss wrote:If YOU (in concert with your insulting friend) wish to suppose otherwise, that is also your common right but, it does not necessarily mean that you are correct in your assumptions/opinions/conclusions etc, rather it would be an indication of your inadequacy to accept that others may see things a little differently to yourselves.


As I have told you on 3 occasions, I am not in concert with anyone other than my own conscious.

Garavnoss wrote:I imagined you to be a person with something of a military background, I was always taught to regard ANY enemy with a degree of respect for a simple reason..... they may win !, in which case, the shame of having to concede to a "Coward" (or other disparaged opponent) would be a greater shame than defeat by an honourable one.. Therefore, always respect your enemy.


I explained my position to you in the other thread so it is pointless repeating myself again. You respect a home intruder bearing a knife in the same way as you would respect an IS combatant because they can quite simply kill you, and I don't want to die.

But there is no courage there other than the owner of the home who is trying to protect his family and themselves.



I have certain misgivings about having repeated this exchange of comments.

It seemed inappropriate to continue the discussion in the other thread and I felt that you might have missed it.

We have already exchanged our views, I can accept yours and hope that you can accept mine.
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:My reply to "Paphitis" (on the other thread) where HE (like his insulting mate) directly accuses me of harbouring HATRED (and publishing it apparently) towards America etc.


Once again, please be careful with insinuating who my mates are or otherwise. This is the interwebs and there are no friendships to be found here and I do not agree with his posts at all.

Garavnoss wrote:In my defence, I would like to point out that NOWHERE have I indicated that I endorse the actions of IS.


And I told you that I accept this in good faith and challenged you with the prospect of supporting the coalition against IS.

Garavnoss wrote:I merely uphold my right to recognize "Courage" where I see it. I believe that ANY smaller force which is prepared to defy a larger one MUST have "Courage" in order to operate their defiance.


I explained to you what is courageous and what is not, and I am afraid there is no courage in terrorizing or bullying the weak and meager.

Garavnoss wrote:I would also like to point out that I do not HATE either America or Israel (or any other nation), nor have I ever written such.


So do you support the coalition since you do not agree or support IS. If you find IS abhorrent, then what alternative do you have when the coalition is trying to stop them?

Garavnoss wrote:If YOU (in concert with your insulting friend) wish to suppose otherwise, that is also your common right but, it does not necessarily mean that you are correct in your assumptions/opinions/conclusions etc, rather it would be an indication of your inadequacy to accept that others may see things a little differently to yourselves.


As I have told you on 3 occasions, I am not in concert with anyone other than my own conscious.

Garavnoss wrote:I imagined you to be a person with something of a military background, I was always taught to regard ANY enemy with a degree of respect for a simple reason..... they may win !, in which case, the shame of having to concede to a "Coward" (or other disparaged opponent) would be a greater shame than defeat by an honourable one.. Therefore, always respect your enemy.


I explained my position to you in the other thread so it is pointless repeating myself again. You respect a home intruder bearing a knife in the same way as you would respect an IS combatant because they can quite simply kill you, and I don't want to die.

But there is no courage there other than the owner of the home who is trying to protect his family and themselves.



I have certain misgivings about having repeated this exchange of comments.

It seemed inappropriate to continue the discussion in the other thread and I felt that you might have missed it.

We have already exchanged our views, I can accept yours and hope that you can accept mine.


Sure, I accept yours, but am still baffled by how you can perceive such actions as "courageous". We will leave it there.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby miltiades » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 pm

User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: DOES ISIS DESERVE CREDIT FOR COURAGE !!!!!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:49 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Milti, the crypto-jihadist is a firm supporter of the criminal American global syndicate which created and supports ISIS, so on his behalf I say…

YES!

WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!
WE LOVE ISIS!


PS: Tune in next week for the next poll: “Is Miltiades a total fucking idiot?”.


Oh, so now you love something that you say was created by the "criminal American global syndicate"? :P

Well, well, well. Wonders will never cease. :roll: You are finally coming out as a supporter of "criminal America".

- By the same token, you must really love Israel too, no?

:lol: LOL what faulty logic, GR! ....


Amazing! :roll:

he must be drunk.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests