The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


ELAM web tv

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby kurupetos » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 pm

umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby yialousa1971 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:58 pm

kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Are they pedophiles. ... ???


You dirty little Goblin!

Someone should kick him back to the sewage. :wink:


I will get everyone in Holborn to flush their toilets at the same time. :mrgreen:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby miltiades » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 pm

kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:

Is a beard a must in order to join?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby CBBB » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:

Is a beard a must in order to join?


A beard is not necessary, just a single digit IQ.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11432
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:09 pm

CBBB wrote:
miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:

Is a beard a must in order to join?


A beard is not necessary, just a single digit IQ.


No wonder they keep starting threads on CF. They are trying to increase their membership!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby umit07 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14 pm

kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:


No offices in Oz?
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby umit07 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:16 pm

miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:

Is a beard a must in order to join?


My beard is the same length as my hair atm :lol: . Then again I need to cut it short, going bald unfortunately.

I also have an assortment of black t-shirts.
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Paphitis wrote:
CBBB wrote:
miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:

Is a beard a must in order to join?


A beard is not necessary, just a single digit IQ.


No wonder they keep starting threads on CF. They are trying to increase their membership!


I keep getting offers on the internet about increasing the size of my member... I think Kuru and Youloser should give such offers a try....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby kurupetos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:49 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Are they pedophiles. ... ???


You dirty little Goblin!

Someone should kick him back to the sewage. :wink:


I will get everyone in Holborn to flush their toilets at the same time. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: ELAM web tv

Postby kurupetos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:50 am

umit07 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
umit07 wrote:Where do I join?

Come to ELAM offices in Nicosia. :wink:


No offices in Oz?

Go to Paphitis's house. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest