The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Mustiejodu » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Jerry wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:
Alectryon wrote:
Jerry wrote:What's your point exactly, do you honestly believe that the invading Turkish forces didn't commit atrocities on July 20th 1974?


In no way, shape or form do I imply that Turkish forces didn't commit atrocities on July 20th 1974!

MrH claims that the "Second Operation" was prompted by the discovery of mass graves of TC civilians. See here.

Searching the forum for evidence of his claim, I came across a (apparently) contradictory statement, I created a thread about it and ask posters to tell me what they know about the events in Alaminos July 1974. That bother you ?


The second invasion was caused by the Turk army not being able to make any headway in Kyrenia... That's a fact. If you wanted to save tc why invade an area of cyprus where the Tc numbers were negligible and almost nonexistent?.. Another fact!


Has everyone forgotten Kissinger ? Wow you people TRUELY play with historical events . A simple test of knowledge . Who drew the green line ?
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Last night there was an interview with a woman on ANT1 TV who was tortured and raped in 1974. She had no teeth, she was 16 in 1974, i.e she must be 46 today, but she looked like 60 to me.
Her story in summary is as follows:She went to see a TC friend of hers called Hamide (or something).On the way she met a lot of Turkish Tanks and Turkish soldiers.A TC took her inside a house where an old Greek Cypriot that could not move was staying.He beat her on the face broke her glasses, and broke all her teath.Then he teared off her skirt and called the Turkish soldiers in.They were raping her in serial from 5 o’clock in the afternoon until the morning of next day a total of 30 soldiers, in front of the old man who was begging them not to kill her.The soldiers thought she was his daughter. She lost her senses and got hemmorage.A turkish officer came in the morning and threw the soldiers out.He showed her a photograph with his wife and children (obviously trying to tell her he was a family man and would protect her) and stayed with her for 2-3 hours until the soldiers and the tanks left the place.Then told her to run away because they would eventually kill her.She run and met a UN man.The UN then took her to the British bases hospital...Needless to say that the woman today is a psychological wreck.Could be clearly seen on the TV. Her biggest complain was that her own family rejected her calling her “a prostitute”. But she said it was not my fault that they raped me , I was a virgin girl not a prostitute....But still her family don't want her.

Then the program continued with another story from a seemingly rich lady.She heard baby cryings inside a dark warehouse in Larnaca and getting in she met a hungry girl around 19 having two (twin) babies with her.Her family did not want her.Brought food and milk to her and then brought her to her own house in Nicosia.That girl was raped from many Turkish soldiers who kept her hostage in a house in 1974. After the war she came to the free areas but it was very late to have an abortion.The father of those twins was one of the rapists.The rich lady after a few weeks took the girl by the hand and went to Larnaca to talk to the parents.Not only the parents but also the brothers and sisters almost kicked the rich lady and the girl out of the house.Once again the girl was “a prostitute” for them.

And a final strory in the program.Dr Kutchuk a Turkish Academic living in Turkey now.He was an officer in the Turkish Army then.He showed a banch of handwritten notes of his.These he said are my notes from the war. This page concerns a rape. I heard but did not have the courage to go and see that behind the wall there was a woman.And they were raping her simultaneously from both sides every time (front and behind).By the time a soldier told me already 60 soldiers have raped her.And then Dr Kutchuk started crying and the cameraman stopped the interview...
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 am

40 days in the hands of Attila

Download it for here
http://www.filedropper.com/40daysinthehandsofattila
Most of the machine translation was corrected to become meaningful English (as much as possible)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:43 am

Jerry wrote:Cat got your tongue Lordo?

Given up on this one?

Turkish sourced propaganda not convincing?

you stupid charlui. just because he says something that suits you he must be right is it. like hell he is.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 am

Mustiejodu wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:
Alectryon wrote:
Jerry wrote:What's your point exactly, do you honestly believe that the invading Turkish forces didn't commit atrocities on July 20th 1974?


In no way, shape or form do I imply that Turkish forces didn't commit atrocities on July 20th 1974!

MrH claims that the "Second Operation" was prompted by the discovery of mass graves of TC civilians. See here.

Searching the forum for evidence of his claim, I came across a (apparently) contradictory statement, I created a thread about it and ask posters to tell me what they know about the events in Alaminos July 1974. That bother you ?


The second invasion was caused by the Turk army not being able to make any headway in Kyrenia... That's a fact. If you wanted to save tc why invade an area of cyprus where the Tc numbers were negligible and almost nonexistent?.. Another fact!


Has everyone forgotten Kissinger ? Wow you people TRUELY play with historical events . A simple test of knowledge . Who drew the green line ?


...that goes back to Dean Acheson; what is your point?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Jerry » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:02 am

Lordo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Cat got your tongue Lordo?

Given up on this one?

Turkish sourced propaganda not convincing?

you stupid charlui. just because he says something that suits you he must be right is it. like hell he is.



I think we would rather take the word of a professional writer/journalist than a mumbling illiterate cretin like yourself. :lol:
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:21 pm

you been lookin in the mirror again. shrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:56 pm

here is a report of the time. ecevit says this is to protect greeks cypriots as well as terggish cypriots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LjzWsXV7_Y
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Jerry » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Lordo wrote:here is a report of the time. ecevit says this is to protect greeks cypriots as well as terggish cypriots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LjzWsXV7_Y


You don't know when to give up do you, obviously the Turkish generals had other ideas to Ecevit.
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:16 pm

LISTEN STUPID CHARLUI, THE REPORTER SAID THE JETS GUIDED THEM IN, HE DID NOT SAY THEY BOMBED FIRST. AND HE WAS THERE WITNESSING IT.

OBVIOUSLY MY LEFT FOOT, YOU AND THAT TERGG ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR BUMS. TCS ALL OVER CYPRUS WERE SURROUNDED AND IN SERIOUS DANGER. YOU LINED UP TANKS AGAINST DEFENCELESS PEOPLE AND WERE ABOUT TO WIPE THEM OUT. YOU CAN TRY TO REWRITE HISTORY ALL YOU LIKE, IT AINT GONA WORK.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests