The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Alectryon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Lordo wrote:LISTEN STUPID CHARLUI, THE REPORTER SAID THE JETS GUIDED THEM IN, HE DID NOT SAY THEY BOMBED FIRST. AND HE WAS THERE WITNESSING IT.


The reporter writes "As jets from their Adana base dropped their bombs on selected targets in the Pentadactylos mountains and in some of the suburbs of Nicosia, the landing craft were trying to make up for lost time.". According to the excerpt, the landing craft have not arrived at the disembarkation location at this point in time.
Alectryon
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Jerry » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Alectryon wrote:
Lordo wrote:LISTEN STUPID CHARLUI, THE REPORTER SAID THE JETS GUIDED THEM IN, HE DID NOT SAY THEY BOMBED FIRST. AND HE WAS THERE WITNESSING IT.


The reporter writes "As jets from their Adana base dropped their bombs on selected targets in the Pentadactylos mountains and in some of the suburbs of Nicosia, the landing craft were trying to make up for lost time.". According to the excerpt, the landing craft have not arrived at the disembarkation location at this point in time.


He has even more difficulty reading than he does writing. :lol:
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:19 pm

how stupid can you charluis get honestly. my comment is not regarding the reporter. i have already described what the old fellow said writing in his bedroom. a bit like you boys really. behind the keyboard in your bedroom you are heroes. in the mean time, 16 day old babies are killed. i am so glad you find it a laughing matter. you
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Alectryon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Lordo, I can't see how the question of who fired the "first shot" would be open to dispute. Cyprus had 2 British bases, a UN presence, holiday makers everywhere, reporters covering the coup and so on. Plenty of independent witnesses. What are your sources that the GCs started attacking Turkish forces before Turkish warplanes started dropping their bombs ?

Can you go onto Turkish google and find out in which villages Turkish soldiers found mass graves before August 1974 and reply here.
Alectryon
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Jerry » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Alectryon wrote:Lordo, I can't see how the question of who fired the "first shot" would be open to dispute. Cyprus had 2 British bases, a UN presence, holiday makers everywhere, reporters covering the coup and so on. Plenty of independent witnesses. What are your sources that the GCs started attacking Turkish forces before Turkish warplanes started dropping their bombs ?

Can you go onto Turkish google and find out in which villages Turkish soldiers found mass graves before August 1974 and reply here.



No he can't. He rarely gives credible sources of his information, he simply shoots his mouth off and thinks we are stupid enough to believe him.
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Jerry wrote:
Alectryon wrote:Lordo, I can't see how the question of who fired the "first shot" would be open to dispute. Cyprus had 2 British bases, a UN presence, holiday makers everywhere, reporters covering the coup and so on. Plenty of independent witnesses. What are your sources that the GCs started attacking Turkish forces before Turkish warplanes started dropping their bombs ?

Can you go onto Turkish google and find out in which villages Turkish soldiers found mass graves before August 1974 and reply here.



No he can't. He rarely gives credible sources of his information, he simply shoots his mouth off and thinks we are stupid enough to believe him.

your stupidity does not have to be believed. you give us no doubt every time you post.

if there was any bombing of nicosia or the monodahtilo mountains it would have been returning fire. tcs have been returning fire since dec 1963. you probably was not born then to remember. some us were.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Jerry » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Lordo wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Alectryon wrote:Lordo, I can't see how the question of who fired the "first shot" would be open to dispute. Cyprus had 2 British bases, a UN presence, holiday makers everywhere, reporters covering the coup and so on. Plenty of independent witnesses. What are your sources that the GCs started attacking Turkish forces before Turkish warplanes started dropping their bombs ?

Can you go onto Turkish google and find out in which villages Turkish soldiers found mass graves before August 1974 and reply here.



No he can't. He rarely gives credible sources of his information, he simply shoots his mouth off and thinks we are stupid enough to believe him.

your stupidity does not have to be believed. you give us no doubt every time you post.

if there was any bombing of nicosia or the monodahtilo mountains it would have been returning fire. tcs have been returning fire since dec 1963. you probably was not born then to remember. some us were.


Idiot I was born in 1945, I had cousins in the NG who were there when the invasion started, they witnessed the early bombings.
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Alectryon » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Lordo wrote:if there was any bombing of nicosia or the monodahtilo mountains it would have been returning fire.


If the Turkish jets were "returning fire" then all the independent witnesses will confirm that, before the Turkish jets dropped their bombs, the Greek side started firing anti-aircraft guns from Nicosia and Pentadactylos. What sources confirm your claim ? Anti-aircraft gunfire does not go unnoticed.
Alectryon
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Lordo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:40 pm

who said anything about anti-aircraft fire. your braves were firing at the parachutist, if the jets opened fire in nicosia it means there were machine-gun positions set up on high buildings and firing into the civilians. i know one was on a hospital building. in the mountains you had tanks in caves firing at the landing soldiers and ships. you can believe what you like. the point is you overthrew an elected government and resisted the guarantor power who came to restore order. you have no cause for complaining.

it seems even being born in 1945 seems to be no guarantee of acquiring any wisdom in life.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Alaminos massacre 20th July 1974

Postby Jerry » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Lordo wrote:who said anything about anti-aircraft fire. your braves were firing at the parachutist, if the jets opened fire in nicosia it means there were machine-gun positions set up on high buildings and firing into the civilians. i know one was on a hospital building. in the mountains you had tanks in caves firing at the landing soldiers and ships. you can believe what you like. the point is you overthrew an elected government and resisted the guarantor power who came to restore order. you have no cause for complaining.

it seems even being born in 1945 seems to be no guarantee of acquiring any wisdom in life.


Instead of making things up give us credible sources for your propaganda.
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests