The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF....

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby miltiades » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Did the Mesopotamians slit throats also, or was this barbaric act introduced my Islam ?

I think ....Turkey was the cradle of ...civilization, what a shame they were known as barbarians !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby Lordo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 pm

miltiades wrote:Did the Mesopotamians slit throats also, or was this barbaric act introduced my Islam ?

I think ....Turkey was the cradle of ...civilization, what a shame they were known as barbarians !

you really are stupid beyond belief. cengiz han was more civilised than you bstards. they never killed those who surrendered. never mind a 16 day old child.

never mind 10000 years ago just have look at what your friends did in murataga atlilar sandallilar and dohni.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby miltiades » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Lordo wrote:
miltiades wrote:Did the Mesopotamians slit throats also, or was this barbaric act introduced my Islam ?

I think ....Turkey was the cradle of ...civilization, what a shame they were known as barbarians !

you really are stupid beyond belief. cengiz han was more civilised than you bstards. they never killed those who surrendered. never mind a 16 day old child.

never mind 10000 years ago just have look at what your friends did in murataga atlilar sandallilar and dohni.

Unlike you stupid man, I condemn all acts of barbarism without blaming America, the extremists who committed atrocities in the villages you mentioned were nothing less than barbarians, I condemn them wholeheartedly .

Haven't you left out Gioneli ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby Lordo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:31 pm

american put up saddam to attack iran. over a million muslim lives were lost.

you carry on worrying about gonyeli and some eoka suspect who were deliberately dropped off by the brits to be killed.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby miltiades » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:36 am

Lordo wrote:american put up saddam to attack iran. over a million muslim lives were lost.

you carry on worrying about gonyeli and some eoka suspect who were deliberately dropped off by the brits to be killed.

So the ...Americans are to blame for the 1 million muslims killed during the Iraq - Iran war !

The British of course are to blame for the Gionely massacre!!!
What a PLONKER :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby miltiades » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Thousands upon thousands risk their lives to escape from their war torn, impoverished third world nations desperately trying to reach the civilized world, Europe, more than 900 have thus far died trying to get to the ...promised land, yet some are determined to import into Europe their own vulgar medieval ways.

12 migrants, amongst the thousands trying to reach the civilized world, have not made it as a result of being thrown into the deep sea by some whose religion was different.

Europe has no plans in place to deal with this human tragedy, but it has the right nonetheless to impose strict criteria to those seeking asylum. Italy it self has more than 5 million migrants. Its time that migration policies are put into place,

On the other hand , I can already hear the forum's idiot putting the blame on ....America !!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby Lordo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:42 am

the old fool has woken up again. if the misery of all the third world is not caused by the western nations who the hell is responsible for it. martians? do you suppose they land in the night, bribe all the dictators. arm them train them in their murderous ways and steal all their resources and leave again.

who wrote the book on torture old fool.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby miltiades » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:47 am

The Fs idiot, as expected has his own idiotic interpretation of the following: ALL COMITTED BY THE .....WEST !!



1. Christian migrants thrown overboard into Mediterranean en route to Italy
2. Shebab massacre 148 at university
3. 21 men slaughtered on a Mediterranean beach in a video released last week by the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS).
4. Over 2000 Women, Girls Kidnapped by Boko Haram; Militants Abducted Bride From Wedding, Trained Females to .
5. Islamist Boko Haram attacks Mosque during morning prayers, kills more than 100 worshippers.
6. ISIS 'fighters' attack a series of Christian villages and kidnap ninety women and children.
7. 2015.04.17 (Gwoza, Nigeria) - Islamists slit the throats of a dozen people.
8.Fulani terrorists massacre nearly one hundred Christian villagers, mostly women and children.
9. 9/11
10. 7/7

These... westerners are a real fucking menace to worlds peace !!!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby Lordo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:25 pm

2,220 000 people have been killed in the middle east as direct consence of american policy in the middle east and that does not count the people murdered by israel on american credit.

not including 10s of millions of native americans by starving them to death as well as infecting them with diseases that they had no immunity from.

still counting.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: ANOTHER ATTROCITY BY THE ADHERENTS OF THE RELIGION OF...

Postby miltiades » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Lordo wrote:2,220 000 people have been killed in the middle east as direct consence of american policy in the middle east and that does not count the people murdered by israel on american credit.

not including 10s of millions of native americans by starving them to death as well as infecting them with diseases that they had no immunity from.

still counting.

Does this figure include the 1 million plus during the Iran Iraq war ?
How about the 200 thousand in Syria ?
How about the 1.5 million Armenians ??
Bloody ...Americans!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests