The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:51 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/330371-greece-e ... en-border/

(Greek migration minister Ioannis) Mouzalas said that the Greek border is “perfectly protected” and stressed that threatening to suspend his country from the Schengen area was “absolutely senseless,”


This then would be a threat that GiG claims does not exist and that I made up as a lie.

Athens rejected the (EU Commission) criticism, saying that the Schengen Evaluation visits were conducted at a time when the situation differed greatly from the current one


This would be the criticism that GiG claims does not exist and that I made up as a lie.

Best then dismiss well know greek hating news outlet (Russia Today) entirely I guess. What other option is there (if you are a raving fanatic of the likes of GiG that is).

Some more news outlets to add to the list of lying Greek hating organisations.

Financial Times http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/6b4bd41e ... z3yern0TPB

Threat of Schengen expulsion a new EU humiliation for Greeks


The Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ended.html

Greece given three months to fix border or Schengen is suspended


Greekreporter.com http://greece.greekreporter.com/2016/01 ... -possible/

Migration Deputy Admits Greece’s Expulsion from Schengen Zone Is Possible


and on and on and on - all in response to criticism from the EU Commission that GiG claims never happend and threats from them that never existed.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:11 pm

erolz66 wrote:This then would be a threat that GiG claims does not exist and that I made up as a lie.


Still trying to save your lying ass?

Where's the frigging quote that the EU Commission has threatened sanctions against Greece as you claim, erolz?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby miltiades » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Madly in ....love you two, me thinks :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby Jerry » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

miltiades wrote:Madly in ....love you two, me thinks :lol: :lol:


The question is Milti - will it be "handbags at dawn" or should they get a room? :roll:
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:22 pm

miltiades wrote:Madly in ....love you two, me thinks :lol: :lol:


I don't love liars!

With several countries already out of Schengen by introducing border controls and building walls and fences, this idiotic liar has not enjoyed enough chaos - he has to deliberately lie that the EU Commission has threatened Greece with sanctions!

All this because he cannot stand a little humanity being acknowledged for the Greek people who risked their lives to help those that Turkey has put in danger!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:57 pm

In the fantasy world of GiG

because the the EU Commission did NOT criticise Greece and did NOT threaten sanctions against Greece if they did not rectify their serious deficiencies within three months , the Greek migration minister Ioannis Mouzalas responded to NOT being criticised or threatened with sanctions by the EU Commission by stressing 'that threatening to suspend his country from the Schengen area was “absolutely senseless”'.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:22 am

erolz66 wrote:In the fantasy world of GiG

because the the EU Commission did NOT criticise Greece and did NOT threaten sanctions against Greece if they did not rectify their serious deficiencies within three months , the Greek migration minister Ioannis Mouzalas responded to NOT being criticised or threatened with sanctions by the EU Commission by stressing 'that threatening to suspend his country from the Schengen area was “absolutely senseless”'.


So where DID the EU Commission threaten sanctions against Greece? Because you STILL haven't supplied the quote!

In your world where truth matters NOT a jot ... you can say what you like, e.g. that the EU Commission threatened sanctions against Greece (without evidence), and then quote similar propaganda-spreading newspapers who quiz others and don't quote exactly their answers nor supply the questions they asked. And then when you FAIL to come up with truth and evidence and facts for any of this stuff you pat yourself on the back that you managed to spread lies and derail a thread on the good Greeks because you are a GOOD Turk who does NOT need truth to feel GOOD!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:15 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:So where DID the EU Commission threaten sanctions against Greece?


It is all there in plain black and white in the EU Commissions press release given to you on page one of this thread and that in your mania you still refuse to accept and try instead to dismiss as a 'discussion site'. No one who was rational could deny that in that EU Commission press release they criticise Greece for "serious deficiencies" and also explicitly state what sanctions can be taken against a Schengen member state that fails to rectify such "serious deficiencies" within three months. Yet this is exactly what you have spent 5 pages of this thread trying to deny - because you are not rational, you have no regard for reality. You are an irrational fanatic divorced from reality and this thread just yet again shows that so clearly.

GreekIslandGirl wrote: and then quote similar propaganda-spreading newspapers


Sure greekreporter.com is a well know greek hating propaganda spreading outlet, as is Russia Today, the BBC, Irish time, the Financial Times, the Independent, the Guardian, the Telegraph and who knows how many others that have all reported that Greece has been threatened with sanctions if they do not rectify the serious deficiencies that the EU Commission has identified within three months.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:58 am

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:So where DID the EU Commission threaten sanctions against Greece?


It is all there in plain black and white ...


Then you are colour blind because NOWHERE is there ANY mention of threats of sanctions against Greece.

Yet you will carry on pushing your lie as though others cannot read and see how twisted is your mind. :roll: All I can say is, no wonder no one can negotiate with Turks, because they believe whatever they want and are oblivious to facts.

Why don't you wait for the EU Commission to actually release its recommendations and stop CREATING lies!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8948
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:54 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:So where DID the EU Commission threaten sanctions against Greece?


It is all there in plain black and white ...


Then you are colour blind because NOWHERE is there ANY mention of threats of sanctions against Greece.


The EU Commissions says that Greece is "serious deficient" re it's Schengen obligations

The EU Commission says that a Schengen member state found to be "serious deficient" and that does not rectify such deficiencies within three months can be sanctioned as a result.

The world's media widely report this as Greece being threatened.

Greek ministers are reported to have responded by talking about being threatened

GiG claims that it is lies to say Greece has been threatened with sanctions and spends 6 pages of this thread claiming I am a liar for saying so.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Yet you will carry on pushing your lie as though others cannot read and see how twisted is your mind. :roll: All I can say is, no wonder no one can negotiate with Turks, because they believe whatever they want and are oblivious to facts.


One of us does indeed have a twisted mind and believes what they want to oblivious to actual facts and it is not me.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Why don't you wait for the EU Commission to actually release its recommendations and stop CREATING lies!


Why did the EU Commission not wait but instead issue a public press release ? Why did the world's media not wait ? Why did Greek ministers not wait ?
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest