The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:14 pm

erolz66 wrote: Why did the world's media not wait ?


Because like you, spreading propaganda grabs attention whereas waiting to hear the actual recommendations will yield nothing substantial, maybe even good news (e.g. more Frontex help) - just like it has been for the last 3 years of constant 'grexit' claims!

Just like other Greek-haters / attention-seekers, you created a lie (fiction is more fun) about the EU Committee threatening sanctions. You converted a discussion and media hype into 'a fact' because it suits your Greek-hating agenda.

No, bogoff and leave this thread that is about real-life heroics!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:23 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote: Why did the world's media not wait ?


Because like you, spreading propaganda grabs attention whereas waiting to hear the actual recommendations will yield nothing substantial, maybe even good news (e.g. more Frontex help) - just like it has been for the last 3 years of constant 'grexit' claims!

Just like other Greek-haters / attention-seekers, you created a lie (fiction is more fun) about the EU Committee threatening sanctions. You converted a discussion and media hype into 'a fact' because it suits your Greek-hating agenda.


If the EU Commission released a press release saying that in a draft report Turkey's implementation of its agreement with the EU over migration was 'seriously deficient' and went on to state what sanctions the EU could impose if such deficiencies were not rectified within three months, and as a response the world's media reported under headlines like 'EU threatens Turkey with sanctions over migration deal', you would not

claim that the EU Commission press release was in fact just a 'discussion site'
deny that the EU Commission had criticised Turkey
deny that they had threaten Turkey with sanctions
try and use an entirely different earlier evaluation that had not found them deficient to prove that they had not be found deficient in this evaluation or at all
claim that the world press were 'Turkish haters'
call anyone who said here that the EU Commission had threatened Turkey with sanctions a liar and Turk hater
say that everyone should wait for the EU Commission to release recommendations.

You would in fact, in such a scenario, be all over it like a rash. You are so patently full of shit.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 pm

erolz66 wrote:You are so patently full of shit.


And yet, you are the one who never managed to come up with the evidence that the EU Commission threatened Greece with sanctions!

You are full of twists and lies!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:41 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:You are so patently full of shit.


And yet, you are the one who never managed to come up with the evidence that the EU Commission threatened Greece with sanctions!


The evidence is there in black and white in the EU Commission own press release - the only problem is you simply deny objective reality when you do not like it. I know it is there. The worlds press know it is there. Greek ministers know it is there. The only person who refuses to accept objective reality is you GiG.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:You are full of twists and lies!


You try and present an EU Commission press release as being a 'discussion site'
You purposely try and present an entirely different report to the one in question as the only relevant one.

You do these things and at the same time you claim I am the one full of twists and lies.

This is a text book example of how you behave here on this forum and have done consistently and persistently for over 10 years now.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:43 pm

erolz66 wrote:The evidence is there in black and white in the EU Commission own press release - the only problem is you simply deny objective reality when you do not like it.


The simple fact is that you cannot read English. You have presented NOTHING to support your claim that the EU Commission has threatened Greece with SANCTIONS.

NOTHING!!!!!!!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Meanwhile (since this thread has been derailed already) .... the LATEST news from the EU Border Agency:


29 January 2016,

"With an increased presence of Frontex and additional Greek officers, we're seeing improved screening of migrants, which means that the number of people who were able to claim false nationality has been reduced," Frontex head Fabrice Leggeri said.

"It is important to note, of course, that Frontex can only help to assess the nationalities of the arriving migrants... and our figures do not indicate who ends up applying for asylum."


Like I said, it's all about getting MORE Frontex guards to help Greece!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:55 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:The evidence is there in black and white in the EU Commission own press release - the only problem is you simply deny objective reality when you do not like it.


The simple fact is that you cannot read English. You have presented NOTHING to support your claim that the EU Commission has threatened Greece with SANCTIONS.

NOTHING!!!!!!!


Which is why the world's press has reported that Greece has been threatened with sanctions and why Greek ministers have spoken of being threatened with sanctions. All because Greece was not threatened with sanctions. This is the fantasy world you live in.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:58 pm

erolz66 wrote:Which is why the world's press has report that ....


Who gives a monkey's which *world press* reports you choose to pick as evidence to support your propaganda!

What's important is that you were shown to be a very creative liar when you stated that the EU Commission had threatened Greece with sanctions.

Several pages later, you have failed to bring up the ONLY bit of evidence that would have saved your skin, Eroliar.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby erolz66 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:13 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:Which is why the world's press has report that ....


Who gives a monkey's which *world press* reports you choose to pick as evidence to support your propaganda!

What's important is that you were shown to be a very creative liar when you stated that the EU Commission had threatened Greece with sanctions.

Several pages later, you have failed to bring up the ONLY bit of evidence that would have saved your skin, Eroliar.


Of course you simply write off the many many many press reports that say Greece has been threatened with sanctions, because that is what you do. Only a fanatic could try and seriously argue that ALL of them, greekreporter.com included, are in fact lying and no such threat ever existed and they just made it up entirely because they hate Greece and like to sensationalise. You are that fanatic. Only someone with no regard for actual truth would try and repeatedly make out that an official EU commission press release as linked to from their own website was from a 'discussion site'. You are that person with no regard for actual truth. Only a lunatic would try and argue that Greece has not been threatened when Greek ministers are reported to have spoken of Greece being threatened. You are that lunatic.

Seven pages and counting of the most blatant denial of objective truth along with the inevitable blatant distortions, straw men constructs and attacks on me. Same old same old totally shameless behaviour that is your hall mark in so many of your postings here.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cyprus' Sister Island - Greek Heroics on Rhodes

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:33 pm

erolz66 wrote:Of course you simply write off the many many many press reports that say Greece ...


I don't write off anything that's said about Greece (or Cyprus). Including when you blatantly lie that the EU Commision has threatened sanctions against Greece.

But, your lie has been exposed - again - and you are in the final dying throes .... clutching at straws. :P
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest