The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby MrH » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:24 am

Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Now the tide has turned with the win of Mustaf Akinci. The Greek Cypriot had better prepare themselves for a very rocky road ahead as Akinci WILL bring back Annan Plan 5 to Make it BAN-KI-MOON One, he will make the Greek Cypriots look like the demons if they can not keep up with his Confidence Building measures - and believe me, this man is willing to give away everything! I have spend many years Mustafa and Nicos better do his homework correctly - Mustafa has friends at the very TOP of the Liberal Chain around the Political world!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby Lordo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:35 am

i do not see it as doomed mr h they are lucky.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby B25 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 am

We are shaking in our boots, bwahahahah

If your past predictions are anything to go by, I think we have NO problem.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 am

MrH wrote:Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Now the tide has turned with the win of Mustaf Akinci. The Greek Cypriot had better prepare themselves for a very rocky road ahead as Akinci WILL bring back Annan Plan 5 to Make it BAN-KI-MOON One, he will make the Greek Cypriots look like the demons if they can not keep up with his Confidence Building measures - and believe me, this man is willing to give away everything! I have spend many years Mustafa and Nicos better do his homework correctly - Mustafa has friends at the very TOP of the Liberal Chain around the Political world!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


A forum full of ignorant idiots!!

Did you ask Akinci and he told his goal is to doom the GCs??
Or you just imagining things.

I am glad Akinci was elected, and if some of his votes came from illusionists like you, well it always happens,it's part of the probabilities :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby MrH » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Mustafa Akinci is perhaps the most "Cypriot" based Liberal I know, and believe me when I say this, like with Talat, his ear will also be pulled - Hence, that's when the World, UN and particularly the EU will realise that if someone like Mustafa Cannot compromise with the Greek Cypriot, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Get it now? That's why I am saying, watch out for the Mustafa Storm, this man is very dangerous for the Greek Cypriot Nationalists!!!
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby B25 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 pm

MrH wrote:Mustafa Akinci is perhaps the most "Cypriot" based Liberal I know, and believe me when I say this, like with Talat, his ear will also be pulled - Hence, that's when the World, UN and particularly the EU will realise that if someone like Mustafa Cannot compromise with the Greek Cypriot, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Get it now? That's why I am saying, watch out for the Mustafa Storm, this man is very dangerous for the Greek Cypriot Nationalists!!!


MrH, as you are in the know, and are connected to many 'powerful' people (so you keep saying), can you tell us when Akinci will go to Turkey to get his programming updated??

Btw, I noticed that this time round Turkey was not offering washing machines and TVs for votes, what happened there, are they running out of money or something??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby MrH » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:41 pm

B25, it's not the Turkish Cypriot whom are deprived of luxury goods as you clearly know, but actually the Greek Cypriots and their starving economy and angry voters! The TRNC is fairly rich now, if not more richer than your EU polluted side!

As for Mustafa's briefing, let's just say that when he receives his perks of a full scholarship for his grandchildren to study for the rest of their lives, and their generation of families, his wife is made an honourary associate to all of the Woman's Turkish elite groups and he is handed perhaps the most lucrative pay cheque he's ever seen, his official visits will start to commence. He will be visited by the Turkish pressure groups from Turkey, the Turkish National Guard, the MGK ministaers, Government, religious leaders, Secularist foundations, Turkey's President, and will then understand what it means NOT TO shout out silly remarks as a former Pressure group leader!

In addition, like with Talat, he will start uttering that the Varosha/Marash CANNOT be returned unless it's part of a Comprehensive settlement, and the needs for a Federal based BBF formula!

Notice how My Dervis Eroglu was grinning when he was asked stupid questions by the Grek Cypriot press about what he believed Mustaf Akinci may achieve!

Watch this space!
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby B25 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:02 pm

MrH wrote:B25, it's not the Turkish Cypriot whom are deprived of luxury goods as you clearly know, but actually the Greek Cypriots and their starving economy and angry voters! The TRNC is fairly rich now, if not more richer than your EU polluted side!

As for Mustafa's briefing, let's just say that when he receives his perks of a full scholarship for his grandchildren to study for the rest of their lives, and their generation of families, his wife is made an honourary associate to all of the Woman's Turkish elite groups and he is handed perhaps the most lucrative pay cheque he's ever seen, his official visits will start to commence. He will be visited by the Turkish pressure groups from Turkey, the Turkish National Guard, the MGK ministaers, Government, religious leaders, Secularist foundations, Turkey's President, and will then understand what it means NOT TO shout out silly remarks as a former Pressure group leader!

In addition, like with Talat, he will start uttering that the Varosha/Marash CANNOT be returned unless it's part of a Comprehensive settlement, and the needs for a Federal based BBF formula!

Notice how My Dervis Eroglu was grinning when he was asked stupid questions by the Grek Cypriot press about what he believed Mustaf Akinci may achieve!

Watch this space!


MrH, thank you so much for, if anything, confirming what I have always said, especially to some gullible (pyro et al) GCs (or should I say pseudo GC) this side. Your help has been invaluable and I wish you all the best.

Yes as you have identified we have angry voters but the difference is we don't kil, shoot, gas or maime ours like the Turks do :lol: :lol: Have a nice day
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 pm

You two guys communicate so well, i mean so damn well you must be coming from the same planet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course nobody will visit Akinci and tell him the Cyprob and the Kibrislis are a bela for us and you better solve it the soonest possible because we are sick and tired of you, and this problem HURTS TURKEY's INTERESTS. Nobody, bloody fools both of you. :mrgreen:

Perhaps Erdo himself might have changed his mind about the "unfaithful British bastards" he had to deal with in the past. Perhaps, who knows, someone must have indoctrinated him as well
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Akinci WINS! Annan Plan 6, GCs are Doomed!

Postby Lordo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 pm

B25 wrote:
MrH wrote:Mustafa Akinci is perhaps the most "Cypriot" based Liberal I know, and believe me when I say this, like with Talat, his ear will also be pulled - Hence, that's when the World, UN and particularly the EU will realise that if someone like Mustafa Cannot compromise with the Greek Cypriot, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Get it now? That's why I am saying, watch out for the Mustafa Storm, this man is very dangerous for the Greek Cypriot Nationalists!!!


MrH, as you are in the know, and are connected to many 'powerful' people (so you keep saying), can you tell us when Akinci will go to Turkey to get his programming updated??

Btw, I noticed that this time round Turkey was not offering washing machines and TVs for votes, what happened there, are they running out of money or something??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as per usual they were offering money and for some unknown reason sacks of bulgur. there must ne a bulgur shortage. it looks like the tcs have taken bribes and voted with their conscience. you will do well to take a leaf out of tcs book.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests