The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard installed

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard installed

Postby tsukoui » Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

The accents of NAM are more comprehensive then the ones used by Latin Turks... Cypriot is a tonal language and would benefit greatly from such measures... but what I really think is it would benefit NAM more...
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby CBBB » Thu May 07, 2015 6:29 am

tsukoui wrote:The accents of NAM are more comprehensive then the ones used by Latin Turks... Cypriot is a tonal language and would benefit greatly from such measures... but what I really think is it would benefit NAM more...


Stop smoking that stuff!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby tsukoui » Thu May 07, 2015 7:29 am

CBBB wrote:
tsukoui wrote:The accents of NAM are more comprehensive then the ones used by Latin Turks... Cypriot is a tonal language and would benefit greatly from such measures... but what I really think is it would benefit NAM more...


Stop smoking that stuff!

Upside down?
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby Tim Drayton » Thu May 07, 2015 11:42 am

There are no accent signs in the Roman Script used for modern Turkish; there were none in the Arabic Script used for the Ottoman language, either.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby Lordo » Thu May 07, 2015 1:00 pm

tsukoui wrote:
CBBB wrote:
tsukoui wrote:The accents of NAM are more comprehensive then the ones used by Latin Turks... Cypriot is a tonal language and would benefit greatly from such measures... but what I really think is it would benefit NAM more...


Stop smoking that stuff!

Upside down?

what you need is a woman. dr lordo knows best.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby Tim Drayton » Thu May 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Lordo wrote:
tsukoui wrote:
CBBB wrote:
tsukoui wrote:The accents of NAM are more comprehensive then the ones used by Latin Turks... Cypriot is a tonal language and would benefit greatly from such measures... but what I really think is it would benefit NAM more...


Stop smoking that stuff!

Upside down?

what you need is a woman. dr lordo knows best.


Are you saying that you are a p.......?
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby Lordo » Fri May 08, 2015 2:13 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo god forbid tim. you got it all wrong. what he needs ia a girlfriend gavole. although it is tempting to build a nighclub outside gonyeli and fill it up with a bunch of bafidobullo types but of the female verity. of course there is plenty in the south that would require pushduis like bafidi or that old has been pushdocharluii types too.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby Tim Drayton » Fri May 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Thank you for putting that straight, Mr Lordo.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Do Cypriot computers come with VietNAMese keyboard insta

Postby Lordo » Mon May 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:Thank you for putting that straight, Mr Lordo.

no problem at all where is that weasel tsoukosmeno gone, he vanished.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic


Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests