The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Sell and buy used things, look for a job etc.

Moderator: Piratis

Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed May 20, 2015 9:37 am

Owing to the sudden unexpected demise of one of my cats (almost certainly his heart) I am left with a couple of tubes of M&C Defurr-UM PLUS, a paste for cats that have a lot of trouble with furballs. You give them a bit every day for a week once every four months - my character would just lick it off my finger and seemed to find it quite tasty - and it dissolves the fur balls in the stomach and makes the hair come out when the cat goes to the toilet. I have one unused tube and one tube about three quarters full. They are not particularly expensive, mine are priced at €10.50 each, but I hate waste and if anybody can use them and pick them up somewhere in Limassol, then they are welcome to contact me, otherwise I will throw them out soon. I see that their expiry date is 03/15, but I think they always allow for a bit of leeway with these dates. Tel: 25811108

PS - I am in emotional turmoil over this death, so no nasty comments please. Remember, this is in the classifieds section and is not a topic for discussion. Thanks.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby umit07 » Wed May 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Başınız sağolsun Tim.
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed May 20, 2015 2:40 pm

umit07 wrote:Başınız sağolsun Tim.


Teşekkür ederim/Thank you.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby MR-from-NG » Wed May 20, 2015 5:08 pm

My condolences Tim. We are cat people and had 2 cats that died within 6 months of one another. They were 14 and 16, both died of cancer.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby miltiades » Wed May 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:Owing to the sudden unexpected demise of one of my cats (almost certainly his heart) I am left with a couple of tubes of M&C Defurr-UM PLUS, a paste for cats that have a lot of trouble with furballs. You give them a bit every day for a week once every four months - my character would just lick it off my finger and seemed to find it quite tasty - and it dissolves the fur balls in the stomach and makes the hair come out when the cat goes to the toilet. I have one unused tube and one tube about three quarters full. They are not particularly expensive, mine are priced at €10.50 each, but I hate waste and if anybody can use them and pick them up somewhere in Limassol, then they are welcome to contact me, otherwise I will throw them out soon. I see that their expiry date is 03/15, but I think they always allow for a bit of leeway with these dates. Tel: 25811108

PS - I am in emotional turmoil over this death, so no nasty comments please. Remember, this is in the classifieds section and is not a topic for discussion. Thanks.

To a lot of people its just a cat, but to the owner is a part of the family. I love cats, dont have one as I have always had dogs, I can understand how you feel about the loss of your cat Tim. Next time Im in Limassol I will give you a call, with your permission .
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 pm

The absolute best pet in the world is one that needs…

1. No feeding.
2. No walkies.
3. No poo all over the place.
4. No damage to your home and stuff.
5. No vets.
6. No expense.
7. No deaths or burials.

Which animal is that you might ask? The ones you don’t have of course! :)

Just pretend you've got all these cute creatures all over the place that don’t need anything! :wink:

Works for me! :D

And best of all… I can have any exotic animal I like… a lion, a tiger, an elephant, a monkey… you name it! :D
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby miltiades » Wed May 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Get Real! wrote:The absolute best pet in the world is one that needs…

1. No feeding.
2. No walkies.
3. No poo all over the place.
4. No damage to your home and stuff.
5. No vets.
6. No expense.
7. No deaths or burials.

Which animal is that you might ask? The ones you don’t have of course! :)

Just pretend you've got all these cute creatures all over the place that don’t need anything! :wink:

Works for me! :D

And best of all… I can have any exotic animal I like… a lion, a tiger, an elephant, a monkey… you name it! :D

So its a bit like having a wife or a girlfriend that needs none of the above listed. You just just ...wank yourself :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 pm

miltiades wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:Owing to the sudden unexpected demise of one of my cats (almost certainly his heart) I am left with a couple of tubes of M&C Defurr-UM PLUS, a paste for cats that have a lot of trouble with furballs. You give them a bit every day for a week once every four months - my character would just lick it off my finger and seemed to find it quite tasty - and it dissolves the fur balls in the stomach and makes the hair come out when the cat goes to the toilet. I have one unused tube and one tube about three quarters full. They are not particularly expensive, mine are priced at €10.50 each, but I hate waste and if anybody can use them and pick them up somewhere in Limassol, then they are welcome to contact me, otherwise I will throw them out soon. I see that their expiry date is 03/15, but I think they always allow for a bit of leeway with these dates. Tel: 25811108

PS - I am in emotional turmoil over this death, so no nasty comments please. Remember, this is in the classifieds section and is not a topic for discussion. Thanks.

To a lot of people its just a cat, but to the owner is a part of the family. I love cats, dont have one as I have always had dogs, I can understand how you feel about the loss of your cat Tim. Next time Im in Limassol I will give you a call, with your permission .


No problem at all.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby Kikapu » Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Sorry for your loss, Tim & MR-from-NG. :cry:

It is said that Dogs have owners and Cats have servants! :D

I'm a servant to my cat! :D

MyCat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Does anybody need furball paste for cats?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 20, 2015 6:53 pm

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear cat and companion, Tim. It takes me about 2 years before I can talk about a deceased pet without bursting into tears so I can understand your present emotional turmoil. Stay strong and give your other cats extra hugs - do you think they are missing your cat too?

Anyway, that anti furball stuff sounds like some bathroom drain-cleaner. To dissolve the hair in the stomach it must have some very strong enzymes or nasty chemicals. How safe is it? My cat's usually good at throwing up after eating some grass and that does the trick! :? :P

@Kikapu - beautiful specimen! Just the right amount of scruff with great colour and markings. What a pose, hey - lovely, lovely! :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Next

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests