The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby Lordo » Fri May 29, 2015 10:38 am

miltiades wrote:Give us acredible link , Stupid .

i will get you some videos in a minute of the battles you old fool. you obviously have not got a clue how wars are won with sword fights. do you suppose they they just arm wrestled and the best man won. or did they play the piano like those two greek boys.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 29, 2015 10:47 am

Lordo wrote:here some figures on your greatest loving warrior.

1) Soldiers:
a) Granikos: 10000 Persians + 10000 Hellenics fighting for Persians
b) Issos: 50-100000 Persians + 5-10000 Hellenics fighting for Persians
c) Gavgamila: 50000 Persians and a few thousands Hellenics fighting for Persians
d) Ydastis: 20000 Indians

2) Civillians
a) Theva: 6000
b) Sintimana India: 80000
c) Sanghala: 17000
d) Tyros: 10000
e) Gaza: 10000

in gaza he had 10,000 civilians killed and in sintimana india he had 80, 000 civilians killed. you admired the greeks when you were young enough to help them kill terggish and english civilians and you admire them now. you like your yanke cousins are a bunch bloodthirsty psychopaths. go home and get some medical help.

why in gods name did he kill 20,000 soldiers and 80,000 civilains.

now murataga sandallilar atlilar and dohni makes perfect sense you savages.


All from the Hellenic War archives I take it.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby Lordo » Fri May 29, 2015 11:46 am

dont be stupid how many murderers keep records of what they have done, only the stupid ones i suspect.

can you imagine 10,000 gazans civilians killed. he was worse then bloody israel.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby miltiades » Fri May 29, 2015 11:58 am

Lordo wrote:dont be stupid how many murderers keep records of what they have done, only the stupid ones i suspect.

can you imagine 10,000 gazans civilians killed. he was worse then bloody israel.

So you have no credible link, just a load of your usual drivel !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby Lordo » Fri May 29, 2015 12:15 pm

the information is very specific - has alexandre the pushdui not been to these places. so much for a what nice man he was

is this source any good

Hanson, Wars of the Ancient Greeks (1999)
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri May 29, 2015 12:26 pm

Lordo wrote: i will get you some videos in a minute of the battles you old fool.


Sorry, Lordo, but the Greeks hadn't invented "videos" over 2,500 years ago in order to film their battles. :roll:

(But, unfortunately, we do NOW have the most disgusting legacy of videos of beheading and burning of live people that ISIS have 'kindly' unleashed on us. )
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby miltiades » Fri May 29, 2015 12:29 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote: i will get you some videos in a minute of the battles you old fool.


Sorry, Lordo, but the Greeks hadn't invented "videos" over 2,500 years ago in order to film their battles. :roll:

(But, unfortunately, we do NOW have the most disgusting legacy of videos of beheading and burning of live people that ISIS have 'kindly' unleashed on us. )

In this idiots mind these savages, ISIS, are ...heroes . He is after all infected by the same virus !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby Lordo » Fri May 29, 2015 12:52 pm

miltiades wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote: i will get you some videos in a minute of the battles you old fool.


Sorry, Lordo, but the Greeks hadn't invented "videos" over 2,500 years ago in order to film their battles. :roll:

(But, unfortunately, we do NOW have the most disgusting legacy of videos of beheading and burning of live people that ISIS have 'kindly' unleashed on us. )

In this idiots mind these savages, ISIS, are ...heroes . He is after all infected by the same virus !

Hanson, Wars of the Ancient Greeks (1999) is your video my friends read and enjoy your heritage.

you actually believe your crap you spout each day.

i have always and will always condemn all murderers no matter who they are. let me hear you say that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby miltiades » Fri May 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Lordo wrote:
miltiades wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote: i will get you some videos in a minute of the battles you old fool.


Sorry, Lordo, but the Greeks hadn't invented "videos" over 2,500 years ago in order to film their battles. :roll:

(But, unfortunately, we do NOW have the most disgusting legacy of videos of beheading and burning of live people that ISIS have 'kindly' unleashed on us. )

In this idiots mind these savages, ISIS, are ...heroes . He is after all infected by the same virus !

Hanson, Wars of the Ancient Greeks (1999) is your video my friends read and enjoy your heritage.

you actually believe your crap you spout each day.

i have always and will always condemn all murderers no matter who they are. let me hear you say that.

Do you condemn the murder of 1.5 million Armenians by your cousins ?
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The cradle of civilisation ... and now?

Postby Lordo » Fri May 29, 2015 1:59 pm

first of of all they are not my cousins
secondly of all i condemn all murderers no matter who they are. how many times do i have to tell you.
third of all i also look further into things and see who is really responsible for the deed and not just the person who pulls the trigger or holds the knife you stupid old fool.

who has backed sunis in the past, who is backing them now and who are sunis backing now in iraq and syria. have you mistaken your viagra tablet with your stupid pill again.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests