The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


IS v US

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

IS v US

Postby Garavnoss » Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Get Real! » Tue May 26, 2015 8:50 pm

:roll: The yanks have just supplied ISIS with a fresh batch of tanks and vehicles and as always masqueraded the affair as yet another ridiculous “Iraqi army abandons tanks to ISIS”, that only naïve idiots like Miltiades would believe.

How else would the global arch-criminals justify their equipment in the hands of the alleged enemy?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-supplie ... in-ramadi/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... amadi.html

The US together with Israel aim to partition Syria and ISIS is their vehicle, but of course they keep running out of vehicles and equipment thanks to the brave Syrian military which deserves every heroic medal out there for holding out against all odds for some 5 years now.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40525
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: IS v US

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 27, 2015 12:59 am

Garavnoss wrote:No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:


Do you really think so?

We will see about that one.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 am

Get Real! wrote::roll: The yanks have just supplied ISIS with a fresh batch of tanks and vehicles and as always masqueraded the affair as yet another ridiculous “Iraqi army abandons tanks to ISIS”, that only naïve idiots like Miltiades would believe.

How else would the global arch-criminals justify their equipment in the hands of the alleged enemy?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-supplie ... in-ramadi/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... amadi.html

The US together with Israel aim to partition Syria and ISIS is their vehicle, but of course they keep running out of vehicles and equipment thanks to the brave Syrian military which deserves every heroic medal out there for holding out against all odds for some 5 years now.


They would all be destroyed by now.

Easy come easy go.

Someone gives, and we taketh away! :wink:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Garavnoss » Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 am

Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:


Do you really think so?

We will see about that one.


As a matter of fact, I think the Aussies are crapping their dacks too !. :lol:
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 am

Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:


Do you really think so?

We will see about that one.


As a matter of fact, I think the Aussies are crapping their dacks too !. :lol:


Oh yes, I'm sure they are.

Do you think the SAS will be crapping themselves too?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Garavnoss » Wed May 27, 2015 1:12 am

Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:


Do you really think so?

We will see about that one.


As a matter of fact, I think the Aussies are crapping their dacks too !. :lol:


Oh yes, I'm sure they are.

Do you think the SAS will be crapping themselves too?


NO SIR!, the SAS are the "Crème de la Crème" of the British forces.

The Aussie equivalent ASAS are known in Barrack-room Banter as :- "As Soft As Shite" ................. :lol:
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 27, 2015 1:21 am

Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:


Do you really think so?

We will see about that one.


As a matter of fact, I think the Aussies are crapping their dacks too !. :lol:


Oh yes, I'm sure they are.

Do you think the SAS will be crapping themselves too?


NO SIR!, the SAS are the "Crème de la Crème" of the British forces.

The Aussie equivalent ASAS are known in Barrack-room Banter as :- "As Soft As Shite" ................. :lol:


They are actually known as SASR.

Known to be one of the most feared units in the world, but i will leave it to you to tell me who the "Crème de la Crème" are. The SASR don't make such claims. They just do their job very quietly with 100% success rate and they don't exist so whatever it is they do, never happen and they don't claim credit for things that didn't happen.

The unit also happens to be 80 years old and is very experienced in Black ops around the world which didn't take place obviously.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed May 27, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Garavnoss » Wed May 27, 2015 1:31 am

Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:No contest, the Yanks are shitting themselves. :lol:


Do you really think so?

We will see about that one.


As a matter of fact, I think the Aussies are crapping their dacks too !. :lol:


Oh yes, I'm sure they are.

Do you think the SAS will be crapping themselves too?


NO SIR!, the SAS are the "Crème de la Crème" of the British forces.

The Aussie equivalent ASAS are known in Barrack-room Banter as :- "As Soft As Shite" ................. :lol:


They are actually known as SASR.

Known to be one of the most feared units in the world, but i will leave it to you to tell me who the "Crème de la Crème" are. The SASR don't make such claims. They just do their job very quietly with 100% success rate and they don't exist.[/quote]

I might have misquoted a bit there cobber, it may have been " Soft As Roo Shite" [allowing for the use of the letter R] but I am not too sure, "I will let you know" [as they say in Cyprus].
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: IS v US

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 27, 2015 1:35 am

Garavnoss wrote:
I might have misquoted a bit there cobber, it may have been " Soft As Roo Shite" [allowing for the use of the letter R] but I am not too sure, "I will let you know" [as they say in Cyprus].


OK.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Robin Hood and 0 guests