The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


what is the problem

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

what is the problem

Postby Lordo » Wed May 27, 2015 9:04 pm

so what is the problem with what the yank has said. for once i actually agreed with the swine. which bit is not correct.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015/05/27/us-ambassador-i-personally-do-not-regard-the-cyprus-problem-as-a-matter-of-invasion-and-occupation/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what is the problem

Postby B25 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:29 pm

He is still sucking Turkish cock. I expect nothing less from these bastards. They support terrirism when it suits them, Turkey, ISIS, al qaeda, boko harem. Think its time for another 9/11, maybe these MFs will come to their senses.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: what is the problem

Postby Lordo » Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm

so what is it that is wrong. was there no problem before 1974.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what is the problem

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu May 28, 2015 4:47 am

Lordo wrote:so what is it that is wrong. was there no problem before 1974.


Indeed, it was Acheson who drew the line, invasion, the cleansing, or let's just say the mass transfer of populations was planned, before then. I recall the Green Line too, it spread from Nicosia to Berlin and Beirut; as for 1974, that was betrayal, not Cypriots per se, as victims, but Humanity, our Rights as Human beings, betrayed. Some like Biden take a different view. Some see Freedom worth defending, others the Liberty they can secure.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: what is the problem

Postby Lordo » Thu May 28, 2015 11:59 am

is this not the yank is in effect saying that the problem did not start in 74 but in 63. so i come back to the question what is the problem with what he said.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what is the problem

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu May 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Well said Mr ambassador. Our Greek neighbours will not be happy with your comments but then they never are unless you praise them and condemn the TC's. Their parents, teachers and priests have been brainwashing them that the Turks for no reason at all invaded in 1974. You come along and spoil their party so you will not be a very popular person in Cyprus now. Still, the TC's appreciate you honesty and integrity. Here is a big THANK YOU from all the TC's of Cyprus.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: what is the problem

Postby B25 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:52 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:Well said Mr ambassador. Our Greek neighbours will not be happy with your comments but then they never are unless you praise them and condemn the TC's. Their parents, teachers and priests have been brainwashing them that the Turks for no reason at all invaded in 1974. You come along and spoil their party so you will not be a very popular person in Cyprus now. Still, the TC's appreciate you honesty and integrity. Here is a big THANK YOU from all the TC's of Cyprus.

Of course he would say that, he put you MFs there and supported you all these years. Typical american bs.

Now drop your pants you can be next in turn for the BJ.

I just wish ISIS would hurry up with their 9/11 pt. 2. See how they like it.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: what is the problem

Postby Lordo » Thu May 28, 2015 4:59 pm

you are a clueless swine b25. 9/11 happened because america ignored all the warnings and allowed people to go into planes without checks through a metal detector. people who take care to protect themselves generally do. you still have not told us what was wrong with what he said. was there no problem before 1974 or was it all the tcs fault. spill it boy, you will fill better for it afterwards
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what is the problem

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu May 28, 2015 5:56 pm

B25 wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:Well said Mr ambassador. Our Greek neighbours will not be happy with your comments but then they never are unless you praise them and condemn the TC's. Their parents, teachers and priests have been brainwashing them that the Turks for no reason at all invaded in 1974. You come along and spoil their party so you will not be a very popular person in Cyprus now. Still, the TC's appreciate you honesty and integrity. Here is a big THANK YOU from all the TC's of Cyprus.

Of course he would say that, he put you MFs there and supported you all these years. Typical american bs.

Now drop your pants you can be next in turn for the BJ.

I just wish ISIS would hurry up with their 9/11 pt. 2. See how they like it.

You are so stubborn and stupid B25. The man holds a position that requires balanced views on all world affairs. He would not jeopardise his position by commenting on issues that are not FACT. You see B25, unlike you and the likes of you, he has not been brainwashed by his parents, teachers and priests, his opinions are based purely on facts so show a bit of respect.

Lordo has asked you to tell him what the problem is with the ambassadors statement. Use this opportunity to enlighten us, please.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: what is the problem

Postby Nikitas » Thu May 28, 2015 6:33 pm

The right to intervene is limited to the restoration of the constution of the RoC. We have not seen much of that happening since 1974, so lay off the BS. Turkey saw a chance to impose partition and grabbed it.

What TCs do not want to accept is that Turkey's ambitions do not stop at partition, there will be more as you will see after this BBF thing is set up.

Perhaps the ambassador was implying that the underlying problem is the major deal and not the occupation which came about in 1974. He probably means that even if every soldier was withdrawn today the underlying problem would still be there. He represent a big imperial power and that is how they think. And no doubt his solution is this BBF deal which will not last more than a few months at best before Turkey upsets the cart again. We should ask him then what he thinks and have a laugh.

Our problem is that we fail to understand how these people think, and we believe we can convince them with arguments based on our take of the situation. We need better PR and communications people.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests