The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby B25 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:B25 for 30 years canny Denktashoglu had the Tcs tied up. from 2004 todate The Tcs pushed up to their leadership 2 clearly PRO-SOLUTION leaders.
Talat and Akinci. We should not miss this opportunity to solve the CY problem now that old crows like Denktash and Papadopoulos have gone to hell.

Opos ta katafere o Talat, tha ta kataferi tzie o Akinci. To idio skato einai kai h duo.

File, ean nomizis oti autos tha vri tin lisi, eisai, poio malaktos apo oti nomiza.

Opoios Tc thelei as einai, an den pi h Tourkia to nai, tipota den yeinaite. Parakato.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:55 pm

listen to pyr for once he is making sense. just once and you are going to miss it.

ego nomizo bos ine o anstasiades bu nasas gadaferi dje galon gadaferizmenon bonna na sas gani na shesede mesdin vragassas.

driki draka
mesdin vraga
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Nikitas » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Musti is funny,

Of all the insult slingers in this forum, TC and GC, he singles me out as an extremist! Confusing considering I am also against Enosis, which leads some GCs to call me a commie, and for independence which makes me a traitor too for some Enosites.

Confusion reigns supreme.

"look at the comments she is making that she hates us because we happened to be in cyprus for 400 years. Talk about blaming the present people for a decision made by a sultan to conquer a island. Grow up you racist. I am referring to nakita"

She is a he, and not a very pretty one at that. Nikitas was a saint from Cappadocia by the way, though there is another one celebrated in April who was Ukrainian. You have been watching the wrong TV programmes methinks.

Cite one comment in which I denigrate the TCs on racial grounds, there are several thousand posts you can pick through.

What I did say, repeatedly, is that the TC official policy has been one of claiming a special status based on race, and I stand by that, because the evidence says so. The demand for exceptions from the EU aquis is based on racial grounds as per the Avnan plan. The ethnic cleansing of GCs from the north was racially motivated, no effort was made to separate those active against TCs which was easy enough to do, but all GCs were kicked out. The Turk to Turk drive in the 50s was racist as was the exclusion of all GCs from the TC areas.

And you have the nerve to call me a racist.
Last edited by Nikitas on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:09 pm

did the communists not join the enosis movement after 1963.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Nikitas » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:18 pm

May be they did, what is relevant here is that I am not a communist. How was it put in the McCarthy hearings:

"state clearly, are you now or have you ever been a member...."

No sir, not me, I am not, never was.

You and Must are trying hard to get me to swear in writing and you just might get a few fuck offs for your efforts. Or shoud that be fucks off.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Sotos » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Lordo wrote:did the communists not join the enosis movement after 1963.


And why should a small minority of recent settlers prevent the native Cypriot people from deciding where their own island should belong? The extremists in this case are clearly the minority which is armed by a foreign country in order to prevent the native population from taking a perfectly good decision democratically.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Sotos wrote:
Lordo wrote:did the communists not join the enosis movement after 1963.


And why should a small minority of recent settlers prevent the native Cypriot people from deciding where their own island should belong? The extremists in this case are clearly the minority which is armed by a foreign country in order to prevent the native population from taking a perfectly good decision democratically.



Mr sotos can you clarify what you mean by the native cypriots ? Can you also clarify who you are referring to as minority of recent settlers ? This is not a trick question or as nakita or what ever her name is accusing me that I am aleged to have been trying to get her to admit to some thing that I have no idea what she is on about. let's also be honest about one fact that you couple of racist right wing characters on this Forum which lets also be honest that this forum has no affect on the outcome of anything in practical terms. This is a forum that will not play any part to any solution but pander to some people who want to talk out of their anal passage.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:04 pm

native cypriots were the ones before greece invaded. since then they got extinct i am afraid.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Nikitas wrote:Musti is funny,

Of all the insult slingers in this forum, TC and GC, he singles me out as an extremist! Confusing considering I am also against Enosis, which leads some GCs to call me a commie, and for independence which makes me a traitor too for some Enosites.

Confusion reigns supreme.

"look at the comments she is making that she hates us because we happened to be in cyprus for 400 years. Talk about blaming the present people for a decision made by a sultan to conquer a island. Grow up you racist. I am referring to nakita"

She is a he, and not a very pretty one at that. Nikitas was a saint from Cappadocia by the way, though there is another one celebrated in April who was Ukrainian. You have been watching the wrong TV programmes methinks.

Cite one comment in which I denigrate the TCs on racial grounds, there are several thousand posts you can pick through.

What I did say, repeatedly, is that the TC official policy has been one of claiming a special status based on race, and I stand by that, because the evidence says so. The demand for exceptions from the EU aquis is based on racial grounds as per the Avnan plan. The ethnic cleansing of GCs from the north was racially motivated, no effort was made to separate those active against TCs which was easy enough to do, but all GCs were kicked out. The Turk to Turk drive in the 50s was racist as was the exclusion of all GCs from the TC areas.

And you have the nerve to call me a racist.



Ok let's put you to a test . Would you allow your children to marry tc s ? Before you put that question to me I would allow openly for my children to marry GC s . All I want is respectful and morally abiding partners for my girls who will make them happy. Now answer my question would you ?
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Is Mustafa akinci our beacon of a real solution

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:18 am

Mustiejodu wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Lordo wrote:did the communists not join the enosis movement after 1963.


And why should a small minority of recent settlers prevent the native Cypriot people from deciding where their own island should belong? The extremists in this case are clearly the minority which is armed by a foreign country in order to prevent the native population from taking a perfectly good decision democratically.



Mr sotos can you clarify what you mean by the native cypriots ? Can you also clarify who you are referring to as minority of recent settlers ? This is not a trick question or as nakita or what ever her name is accusing me that I am aleged to have been trying to get her to admit to some thing that I have no idea what she is on about. let's also be honest about one fact that you couple of racist right wing characters on this Forum which lets also be honest that this forum has no affect on the outcome of anything in practical terms. This is a forum that will not play any part to any solution but pander to some people who want to talk out of their anal passage.


Don't listen to Sotos.

Being a Cypriot is an ideal, an allegiance to one country alone.

At the moment, you are passing with flying colours whereas Sotos failed long ago. But we Cypriots are a forgiving lot, so Sotos can defeat this and re-allign his moral compass a bit. :lol:

Welcome Mustie. :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests