The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


the agreement is coming

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby boulio » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
boulio wrote:the truth is has anyone really did a analysis that if the tc state was reduces to say 25-27% so you figure 90-100 k gc return to the gc state and the rest get their property rights in the north how many would actually return?someone who is 45 years old was four years old during the invasion basically has no ties to the north,i think that most of those 60-70k who would be entitled to get their properties in the north would most likely(80-90%)sell


Aha! The question is how would they return when practically all properties are currently in use? For 100K to return there must be relocation of another 100K. The difficulties to return in either the area that would be returned to become GC Fed State or within the TC Fed state are basically the same.
I don't foresee much returning. What I foresee is moving of populations over the years to places where most jobs will be available.That's why I believe BBF is not sustainable. What we should make sure will in no way be violated is the right to property ownership and settlement/residing anywhere in Cyprus.


Even if most GCs cannot return back to their properties, either by choice or because other are living in them, it shouldn't make any difference in readjusting the north’s territory to be much less. So what if 30,000-50,000 TCs remain in the GCs properties but those properties will be in the south state (GC state). If the north expects some GCs to go and live in the north just so not to reduce the north state from where it is today, then why can't the north accept some TCs living in the GC state cause by the reduction of the north state. The sword should be able to cut both ways, no?


i agree with you Kikapu,it seems to me this BBF thing carries with it a million problems.
Putting a TC hat on my head I'd say it's a matter of viability. How can an 18% Fed State survive under conditions of equality at Federal level when it has to compete with another of 82%?? It won't even be able to raise taxes to pay it's own public servants let aside those she will put at Central Fed..
Putting a TC partitionist hat on my head I would say the more we get the better off we will be after we eventually get rid of the Gcs :wink:

Now putting the Pyro hat back on my head I would say BBF is very unlikely to last for ever, I personally see it as a starting point to an eventual unitary state in which the TCs will secure their equal say in some other ways through some slow democratic process.As long as there are no border lines and anyone can settle anywhere he likes, been under EU law, any number between 18% and 19% :wink: is fine with me. Come on Lordo bull the red flag now :lol: :lol: :lol:


the viability as bigger is better is a load of crap,Malta is 300 sq km in the Mediterranean no water,no natural resources a population of 500,00 and is doing just fine.
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
boulio wrote:the truth is has anyone really did a analysis that if the tc state was reduces to say 25-27% so you figure 90-100 k gc return to the gc state and the rest get their property rights in the north how many would actually return?someone who is 45 years old was four years old during the invasion basically has no ties to the north,i think that most of those 60-70k who would be entitled to get their properties in the north would most likely(80-90%)sell


Aha! The question is how would they return when practically all properties are currently in use? For 100K to return there must be relocation of another 100K. The difficulties to return in either the area that would be returned to become GC Fed State or within the TC Fed state are basically the same.
I don't foresee much returning. What I foresee is moving of populations over the years to places where most jobs will be available.That's why I believe BBF is not sustainable. What we should make sure will in no way be violated is the right to property ownership and settlement/residing anywhere in Cyprus.


Even if most GCs cannot return back to their properties, either by choice or because other are living in them, it shouldn't make any difference in readjusting the north’s territory to be much less. So what if 30,000-50,000 TCs remain in the GCs properties but those properties will be in the south state (GC state). If the north expects some GCs to go and live in the north just so not to reduce the north state from where it is today, then why can't the north accept some TCs living in the GC state cause by the reduction of the north state. The sword should be able to cut both ways, no?


i agree with you Kikapu,it seems to me this BBF thing carries with it a million problems.
Putting a TC hat on my head I'd say it's a matter of viability. How can an 18% Fed State survive under conditions of equality at Federal level when it has to compete with another of 82%?? It won't even be able to raise taxes to pay it's own public servants let aside those she will put at Central Fed..
Putting a TC partitionist hat on my head I would say the more we get the better off we will be after we eventually get rid of the Gcs :wink:

Now putting the Pyro hat back on my head I would say BBF is very unlikely to last for ever, I personally see it as a starting point to an eventual unitary state in which the TCs will secure their equal say in some other ways through some slow democratic process.As long as there are no border lines and anyone can settle anywhere he likes, been under EU law, any number between 18% and 19% :wink: is fine with me. Come on Lordo bull the red flag now :lol: :lol: :lol:

your diagnosis by dr lordo is not good. you are suffering from schizophrenia, make an appointment with your dr asap. it will only deteriorate and you will be hearing kikapu telling you kil kil kil kil

look it is very easy. you do fair exchange property by property, if it turns out that tcs only have 18% i accept. what the hell is wrong with that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Lordo wrote:your diagnosis by dr lordo is not good. you are suffering from schizophrenia, make an appointment with your dr asap. it will only deteriorate and you will be hearing kikapu telling you kil kil kil kil

look it is very easy. you do fair exchange property by property, if it turns out that tcs only have 18% i accept. what the hell is wrong with that.


You can always pretend to be something you aren't.The result will always be the same. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Recognize yourself Lordo.
One of those men is YOU. Who you think is YOU and why?

Image
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:11 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:your diagnosis by dr lordo is not good. you are suffering from schizophrenia, make an appointment with your dr asap. it will only deteriorate and you will be hearing kikapu telling you kil kil kil kil

look it is very easy. you do fair exchange property by property, if it turns out that tcs only have 18% i accept. what the hell is wrong with that.


You can always pretend to be something you aren't.The result will always be the same. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

when did i pretend something i am not. i am not dr lordo. but be sure dr lordo exists.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:13 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:Recognize yourself Lordo.
One of those men is YOU. Who you think is YOU and why?

Image

this is grriiiik dear boy and i fear your specialty. knowing you are all four you four headed revisionists.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 am

Lordo wrote:this is grriiiik dear boy and i fear your specialty. knowing you are all four you four headed revisionists.


I know it's hard for an IQ<0 like you to understand the simplest logic in Greek. That's understandable considering you were living in caves at a time the Greeks were building the Parthenon. Yet the one one the right is a referee who announces the results of a wrestling game to the director on the left. Something like today's UN. One of the contestants however is a cheater, like YOU. Who is it?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:54 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:this is grriiiik dear boy and i fear your specialty. knowing you are all four you four headed revisionists.


I know it's hard for an IQ<0 like you to understand the simplest logic in Greek. That's understandable considering you were living in caves at a time the Greeks were building the Parthenon. Yet the one one the right is a referee who announces the results of a wrestling game to the director on the left. Something like today's UN. One of the contestants however is a cheater, like YOU. Who is it?

you what? cypriots live in caves, where is your evidence. we had running water and electricity in our house while you gcs were living in single room huts dear boy with open air toilet. our toilet was bigger than your huts. when it comes to greace and the parthenon i am afraid it was copied from the anatolians who were living in cities 9,000 years ago. ironically you were not even in caves, you was livin in the trees.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Nikitas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 am

You were doing all this building in the steppes of central Asia 9000 years ago, wow!

You need to read something about the rise of Jenkis Khan and the structure of the society he established. They were more into demolition than building.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 pm

and there was me thinking you were an educated asshole
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests