The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


the agreement is coming

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:30 pm

here is the statement for today from the talks. we could not have hoped for a better result so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby B25 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:06 pm

The moment they referred to Mr Anastasiades and the GC leader, this write up lost all credibility.

It has put a fake leader from a fake state on par with the legal President of the Republic.

What a crock of shit. The GC side should be up in arms at such writings. You may not deem it important, but words mean everything.

Time will tell what Turkey will allow Akinci to say and offer.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Lordo wrote:here is the statement for today from the talks. we could not have hoped for a better result so far.

:? You’re so desperate to get out of the rat hole that even talk about the next talk excites you! :lol:

Or maybe it’s the gender equality part that got you fired up… :lol:

Gender means male/female not ethnicity, right?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40380
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:40 pm

when it comes to gc leader it is about time they got that right. and as you can see they now have. that old lie that you were the roc no longer holds. you killed the roc in 1963 and you stole its body but you are not befitting for its soul. you are a peasant and a peasant you shall remain.

as to gender let me educate you my little peasant.

Most people see the word gender on job applications and similar documents where you're asked to check one, male or female. Technically speaking, the word gender is being misused here. A person's sex is one or the other, male or female (and this is the word that really should be used on applications). A person's gender, however, has to do with more of his or her own self-identity or roles and stereotypes that society considers normal or acceptable behaviour.

Think of it this way: male and female are sexes, but masculine and feminine are genders.

So consider the following examples:

A woman who shaves her head is still a woman, but she is violating her gender norm.
Some fathers whose wives earn enough money to allow him to stay at home with the kids experience a gender-identity crisis.
A person who is about to undergo sex reassignment surgery will be changing sexes, but his or her gender changed a long time before the actual surgery.
Gender is becoming a little more ambiguous as most societies place less rigid rules on acceptable gender behaviours.
Forty years ago, it was not common (or especially accepted) to see a male nurse or a teen-aged girl who wanted to play football.
Today, neither scenario is especially strange,.

In the 1970s and 80s, gender-bending celebrities like David Bowie and Boy George were considered shocking; but today, when Lady Gaga dresses as her male alter ego, it's just performance art.

Of course, some languages — like German, Russian, Spanish, and French — specify their nouns and pronouns by gender, which changes both a word's inflection and article usage. This is mostly a means of word classification and doesn't correlate to masculinity or femininity in the human sense (or if it did, the connection would be weak and historical, at best). For example, in Spanish, a fork that you eat with is tenedor (a masculine noun), but a fork in the road is a bifurcación (a feminine noun) — not much of a connection to the sexes, is there?
i hope this helps.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby B25 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:55 pm

This is all just bollocks, all we hear is 'positive talks', conducive to agreement', good climate' why don't they tell us what they are going to do with the gypsies the brought over, the illegal troops, peoples properties, territory and all the important things people want to know about.

Maybe they should just get a room and be done with it, ffs.

We shall see how positive it has been when we know the real facts, not just political wishy washy BS.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:01 pm

B25 wrote:This is all just bollocks, all we hear is 'positive talks', conducive to agreement', good climate' why don't they tell us what they are going to do with the gypsies the brought over, the illegal troops, peoples properties, territory and all the important things people want to know about.

Maybe they should just get a room and be done with it, ffs.

We shall see how positive it has been when we know the real facts, not just political wishy washy BS.

even your archbishop now accepts that the population in the north is what it is and what it will be. there are about 50,000 people who are not naturalised and the usual rules will apply to them. they are mostly students that are not staying anyway. the problem is solved and you are still barking like a rabied dog.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby B25 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Lordo wrote:
B25 wrote:This is all just bollocks, all we hear is 'positive talks', conducive to agreement', good climate' why don't they tell us what they are going to do with the gypsies the brought over, the illegal troops, peoples properties, territory and all the important things people want to know about.

Maybe they should just get a room and be done with it, ffs.

We shall see how positive it has been when we know the real facts, not just political wishy washy BS.

even your archbishop now accepts that the population in the north is what it is and what it will be. there are about 50,000 people who are not naturalised and the usual rules will apply to them. they are mostly students that are not staying anyway. the problem is solved and you are still barking like a rabied dog.


Nothing is solve and you are still wanking as if it has.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:14 pm

B25 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
B25 wrote:This is all just bollocks, all we hear is 'positive talks', conducive to agreement', good climate' why don't they tell us what they are going to do with the gypsies the brought over, the illegal troops, peoples properties, territory and all the important things people want to know about.

Maybe they should just get a room and be done with it, ffs.

We shall see how positive it has been when we know the real facts, not just political wishy washy BS.

even your archbishop now accepts that the population in the north is what it is and what it will be. there are about 50,000 people who are not naturalised and the usual rules will apply to them. they are mostly students that are not staying anyway. the problem is solved and you are still barking like a rabied dog.


Nothing is solve and you are still wanking as if it has.

only a wanker would use this analogy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Nikitas » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Unresolved CORE ISSUES, which means basically two, territory and properties, the only matters that have any real significance for the average person. And as long as the TC side is skirting the issue and trying to trick its way round it there will be no settlement.

The other major issues is the status of the RoC which is vital for the GCs. The other side is pretending, or perhap is truly unable to understand its significance for the GCs and insists on abolition of the RoC and two new entities that will join together to form the BBF etc etc. That one is not going to fly either.

The rest is secondary stuff and as always the part that is settled first and leads to no place.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: the agreement is coming

Postby Lordo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:11 pm

the problems are in your imagination nikitas.

abolish roc - who cares. leave and change the constitution to accommodate bbf.
property - issue is solved. some will return to their houses under southern administration, few will return to the north and the rest will get compensation. so long as compensation includes loss of use and some form of fair exchange - where exactly is the problem. by all means let all those who wish top move north do so. see how many people drop everything and move to the old village. you talk about atatus o the roc as if it is yours. you forget it belongs to the tcs. you stole it in 63 you swines

governance - easy. each side governs itself and federal level is equal.

what the hell is so difficult about the solution.


oh yes the question is compensation. where is the money coming from. i grant you that. but considering terggy uk, usa, russia and the roc has caused the problem they should all contribute tothe purse. and i use the the word purse deliberatly so the big girls blouse charluis will understand what i am talking about and of course not forgetting xerodjeahalo and the rest of the greek fanatics on here.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests