The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Up until I joined this forum...

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Lordo » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:37 pm

you can see how well the tmt was armed in 1963 and there are charluis telling us that tmt was armed by terggy at this point. what can you say to a blind bastard.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby MR-from-NG » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Right now on BBC1 A Deadly Warning: Srebrenica. Exactly what was intended for us. Very little difference between Greeks and Serbs and very little difference to what was intended by Greeks in 63. Watch this programme if you can.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:Right now on BBC1 A Deadly Warning: Srebrenica. Exactly what was intended for us. Very little difference between Greeks and Serbs and very little difference to what was intended by Greeks in 63. Watch this programme if you can.

And it’s all because you forefathers wouldn’t stay put on their own territory but saw fit to invade others.

You can only blame them for violating other people and not the other way round.

You see, they were Christians and you were Muslims. They spoke one language and you spoke another so what the fuck were your idiotic forefathers thinking?

How can such dissimilar people mix and be happy and prosperous when they have nothing in common?

Try to understand the SOURCE of the problem… it’s your forefather’s adventures that have created all these majority/minority issues both here, in Bosnia and elsewhere.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40484
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:05 am

Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:Right now on BBC1 A Deadly Warning: Srebrenica. Exactly what was intended for us. Very little difference between Greeks and Serbs and very little difference to what was intended by Greeks in 63. Watch this programme if you can.

And it’s all because you forefathers wouldn’t stay put on their own territory but saw fit to invade others.

You can only blame them for violating other people and not the other way round.

You see, they were Christians and you were Muslims. They spoke one language and you spoke another so what the fuck were your idiotic forefathers thinking?

How can such dissimilar people mix and be happy and prosperous when they have nothing in common?

Try to understand the SOURCE of the problem… it’s your forefather’s adventures that have created all these majority/minority issues both here, in Bosnia and elsewhere.

That is absolutely true. Wherever the Ottomans set foot resulted in the mess we see today,that is fact but punishing my generation for it is unacceptable.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Sotos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:41 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Sotos wrote:
You ARE guilty as charged. We never tried to wipe you out. You never had more than a couple of 100s of casualties in any year of conflict while on the other hand you have murdered 1000s and 10s of thousands of Cypriots within weeks on multiple occasions. You NEVER accepted that the Cypriot people can decide democratically for their own island. Even in the 20th and 21st centuries you keep insisting that your minority should be able to block the native majority from taking any decision in Cyprus!!! You disrespected democracy and YOU attacked us in order to block the democratic will of the Cypriot people. That is what you did in 1963 also. Had you acted like a normal minority and not terrorists then there wouldn't even be a conflict in 1963!

You are deluded. Your intentions were total extermination of the TC's. WE resisted with shotguns. If you were real man with balls you would have finished us off. You keep fooling yourself and live in denial. Nobody believes you.


So you killed 1000s and 10s of thousands of native Cypriots at a time while your losses in any given year were never more than a couple of 100s and we are the bad ones because we didn't kill more of you? Your logic is amazing! Is this the kind of logic that made the Turks to commit the most genocides than anybody else in the whole world? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_g ... death_toll
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10685
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Sotos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Lordo wrote:here is some pictures for the swine who clueless.

Our blood on their hands are still wet and they talk about 1571. What a bunch of idiots. These people are SPECTACULAR lyres. They lie and keep lying and then they believe their lies themselves, amazing.


Another great logic! So the blood of 1000s of GCs from 1974 has dried but the blood of a few 100s of TCs from the 60s is still wet? Amazing! :roll:
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10685
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Sotos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:Right now on BBC1 A Deadly Warning: Srebrenica. Exactly what was intended for us. Very little difference between Greeks and Serbs and very little difference to what was intended by Greeks in 63. Watch this programme if you can.

And it’s all because you forefathers wouldn’t stay put on their own territory but saw fit to invade others.

You can only blame them for violating other people and not the other way round.

You see, they were Christians and you were Muslims. They spoke one language and you spoke another so what the fuck were your idiotic forefathers thinking?

How can such dissimilar people mix and be happy and prosperous when they have nothing in common?

Try to understand the SOURCE of the problem… it’s your forefather’s adventures that have created all these majority/minority issues both here, in Bosnia and elsewhere.

That is absolutely true. Wherever the Ottomans set foot resulted in the mess we see today,that is fact but punishing my generation for it is unacceptable.


Another amazing logic! I was born after 1974 but somehow you think it is appropriate to punish my generation and all future Cypriot generations even though we have ZERO responsibility for what happened in the past and yet for yourself you find it unacceptable to have any kind of responsibility for what your parents and grandparents have done (Ottoman rule ended just 82 years before 1960) even though your own generation committed crimes against GCs in the 50s, 60s and 70s and even today you support the illegal occupation of our lands!
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10685
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 am

Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Lordo wrote:here is some pictures for the swine who clueless.

Our blood on their hands are still wet and they talk about 1571. What a bunch of idiots. These people are SPECTACULAR lyres. They lie and keep lying and then they believe their lies themselves, amazing.


Another great logic! So the blood of 1000s of GCs from 1974 has dried but the blood of a few 100s of TCs from the 60s is still wet? Amazing! :roll:

Difference being Turkish troops didn't creep up on you while you were asleep. Now take your pill and go to sleep.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 am

Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:Right now on BBC1 A Deadly Warning: Srebrenica. Exactly what was intended for us. Very little difference between Greeks and Serbs and very little difference to what was intended by Greeks in 63. Watch this programme if you can.

And it’s all because you forefathers wouldn’t stay put on their own territory but saw fit to invade others.

You can only blame them for violating other people and not the other way round.

You see, they were Christians and you were Muslims. They spoke one language and you spoke another so what the fuck were your idiotic forefathers thinking?

How can such dissimilar people mix and be happy and prosperous when they have nothing in common?

Try to understand the SOURCE of the problem… it’s your forefather’s adventures that have created all these majority/minority issues both here, in Bosnia and elsewhere.

That is absolutely true. Wherever the Ottomans set foot resulted in the mess we see today,that is fact but punishing my generation for it is unacceptable.


Another amazing logic! I was born after 1974 but somehow you think it is appropriate to punish my generation and all future Cypriot generations even though we have ZERO responsibility for what happened in the past and yet for yourself you find it unacceptable to have any kind of responsibility for what your parents and grandparents have done (Ottoman rule ended just 82 years before 1960) even though your own generation committed crimes against GCs in the 50s, 60s and 70s and even today you support the illegal occupation of our lands!


Let me guess, 2004?
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Sotos » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:37 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Lordo wrote:here is some pictures for the swine who clueless.

Our blood on their hands are still wet and they talk about 1571. What a bunch of idiots. These people are SPECTACULAR lyres. They lie and keep lying and then they believe their lies themselves, amazing.


Another great logic! So the blood of 1000s of GCs from 1974 has dried but the blood of a few 100s of TCs from the 60s is still wet? Amazing! :roll:

Difference being Turkish troops didn't creep up on you while you were asleep. Now take your pill and go to sleep.


So... all dead TCs were killed in their sleep and that is what makes their blood stay wet for decades? :lol: Not even a 6 year old would make such kind of argument! My conclusion is that you are an idiot... I am not saying this to offend you, it is an obvious conclusion from the kind of arguments you are trying to make. All your arguments are plain stupid while you are totally incapable of giving a sensible response in any argument! You are more stupid that Lordo :P
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10685
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests