The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Up until I joined this forum...

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:32 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:anybody who says they dont want somebody in their country because which race belong to is racists. but then again we knew how racist average tc is anyway. lets call a spade a spade shall we.


RW this is beyond racism. Im held accountable for events of 1571. This is beyond a joke.


...up until a month ago, the Flag of Cyprus could not be flown in the north, as it is called by some. The word pathetic comes to mind. You may be taking things a bit too personally, and in any case, anyone who takes themselves to be "Greek" or "Turkish", is not doing the rest of us, (and by the, 'rest of us' in this case i mean Cypriots, including the rest of the Human Race), any favours. If you think that by supporting "Turks" you are acting against "Greeks", you are mistaken. They feed on each other, and need each other. They are no different. And if you are a Cypriot, this is the lesson to learn, that "this" must stop.

...i won't take sides for the most part, but i respect sotos, he defends himself well, and i respect you for the debate you provoke, which in effect provide for me the same food for thought where i will make my own decisions. One thing is sure, i am neither a "Greek" or a "Turk", and i resent the simplistic notion that "the debate" as it is framed "makes" me one, or the other (or that "one" side is deserving over the "other").

I am merely pointing out how simplistic it is, to think "you" are right, because "they" are wrong. We are Cypriots, Cypriots died for being Cypriot for the most part, in '63 as well as in '74, and those who are murderers were killing Cypriots, doing so because being "Greek", and being "Turkish", they were not Cypriots. MR-from-NG, you are disappointed because evil and racist thinking can and likely does exist, in Cyprus. I am disappointed because you are so quick to abandon Cyprus, for "Turkishness", because some "Greeks" called you a "Turk".
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Lordo wrote:here is some pictures for the swine who clueless.

Our blood on their hands are still wet and they talk about 1571. What a bunch of idiots. These people are SPECTACULAR lyres. They lie and keep lying and then they believe their lies themselves, amazing.


Another great logic! So the blood of 1000s of GCs from 1974 has dried but the blood of a few 100s of TCs from the 60s is still wet? Amazing! :roll:

Difference being Turkish troops didn't creep up on you while you were asleep. Now take your pill and go to sleep.


So... all dead TCs were killed in their sleep and that is what makes their blood stay wet for decades? :lol: Not even a 6 year old would make such kind of argument! My conclusion is that you are an idiot... I am not saying this to offend you, it is an obvious conclusion from the kind of arguments you are trying to make. All your arguments are plain stupid while you are totally incapable of giving a sensible response in any argument! You are more stupid that Lordo :P

If you cant see the difference of the events of 63 and 74 the I am wasting my time. Adios.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:50 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote: :shock: I had no idea Pyro knew French… :? L'ecole des sciences politiques by any chance? :?

Man, this thread has gotten too cosmopolitan… :lol:


And you think you are doing Politics this way??
Shame on you, and shame on MrfromNG, who much to my regret he is doing nothing else other than initiating vitriolic topics. :cry:

I'm sorry you do not approve my post Pyrp. I'm not sure how you deem it to be vitriolic. It was to highlight my disappointment as to how the TC's are treated here. I'm disappointed in the moderate Greeks too in a sense. Not one of the good guys has the balls to tell the racist, TC haters that what they say to us is not helping the Cyprus problem. If a TC came on here throwing insults and just being plain unpleasant I'm sure Lordo or myself would have something to say about it. With you good guys this is not happening which then makes me think you condone their actions.


It is vitriolic, the other day you posted another one "did the Greeks pay for their crimes" or something like that. Nice, let's start calling each other "Greeks" and "Turks" once again like the old Eoka-TMT times. :( How about the term Kypreoi and Kibrislis that I was using so long, which describes us more accurately?

Forums thrive on extremes. Otherwise there wouldn't be any debate. You should be happy to get to know the worst face of the Kypreoi in this forum, the same way I am happy to have learned the worst face of the Kibrislis in this forum. Knowing the worst that I could ever meet in real life actually makes me feel safer. That's all about it. You will hardly get the average nor the moderate Kypreoi or Kibrislis in such forums. Because those people have nothing much to say.
I mean look at the posts here:50% Lordo, 40% all the worst face Kypreoi 10% moderate ones.

There are people like for example GR who even do show their worst face ON PURPOSE.

Be smart, don't fall in the trap.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Lordo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:57 pm

i dont believe it. prove it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Lordo wrote:i dont believe it. prove it.


Is that an order? Unless you say "please", na sou sheso. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Lordo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:05 pm

agu musudji eyniges delya charlui gavole.

aman enna shesis na da fais hoglasto gavole
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote: :shock: I had no idea Pyro knew French… :? L'ecole des sciences politiques by any chance? :?

Man, this thread has gotten too cosmopolitan… :lol:


And you think you are doing Politics this way??
Shame on you, and shame on MrfromNG, who much to my regret he is doing nothing else other than initiating vitriolic topics. :cry:

I'm sorry you do not approve my post Pyrp. I'm not sure how you deem it to be vitriolic. It was to highlight my disappointment as to how the TC's are treated here. I'm disappointed in the moderate Greeks too in a sense. Not one of the good guys has the balls to tell the racist, TC haters that what they say to us is not helping the Cyprus problem. If a TC came on here throwing insults and just being plain unpleasant I'm sure Lordo or myself would have something to say about it. With you good guys this is not happening which then makes me think you condone their actions.


It is vitriolic, the other day you posted another one "did the Greeks pay for their crimes" or something like that. Nice, let's start calling each other "Greeks" and "Turks" once again like the old Eoka-TMT times. :( How about the term Kypreoi and Kibrislis that I was using so long, which describes us more accurately?

Forums thrive on extremes. Otherwise there wouldn't be any debate. You should be happy to get to know the worst face of the Kypreoi in this forum, the same way I am happy to have learned the worst face of the Kibrislis in this forum. Knowing the worst that I could ever meet in real life actually makes me feel safer. That's all about it. You will hardly get the average nor the moderate Kypreoi or Kibrislis in such forums. Because those people have nothing much to say.
I mean look at the posts here:50% Lordo, 40% all the worst face Kypreoi 10% moderate ones.

There are people like for example GR who even do show their worst face ON PURPOSE.

Be smart, don't fall in the trap.


hmmmmm, if this is the MR-from-NG, that was on the other site now gone that i dare not mention although some of you may remember (cannedmoose and such), it is the moment where he admits to be the worst on purpose, the trap setter so to speak...
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Up until I joined this forum...

Postby Mustiejodu » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:07 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:The feeling is mutual from us because those that represent your people do not reflect your thesis but represent a sinister extension of Turkey’s arm.

It’s unfortunate that what TC’s say on an individual basis is one thing and what they push for in politics as a whole, is quite another.

But do you recognize and acknowledge that? I doubt it...

I have as much say as an individual as you do as far as politics are concerned GR. Having said that my views are nowhere as absurd as yours are. At least I'm not so stupid enough as to keep arguing TC's shouldn't be here and that they are Ottoman remnants. I mean how stupid is that? You are intelligent grown men. Could you stand in front of Anastasiadis and advice him to use this as a subject to argue on an international arena? Who in their right mind would even bring this up on any level of any debate. Its so fucking childish, I might as well get down to your level and say the Ottomans were your MASTERS for centuries and they should have killed the fucking lot of you for a better Cyprus. Is this how grown ups debate?

Sorry mate but the vast majority of you are just racist and unpleasant people.[/quote

Grow up you big baby . Firstly realise that there are only a few people that think like the b25s or get reals of this world . As an individual you need to think for yourself and not get dragged to a level that you clearly have shown to appose. There is no such thing as if you can't beat them join them . No fucking way. I want a unified Cyprus full stop and I want proportionate representation because that is democracy
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests