The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby Lordo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 pm

all this fellow had to do is accept couple of donums of tc land in larnaca or limasol and he has couple of million. he must be simple not to.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby Maximus » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Lordo wrote:all this fellow had to do is accept couple of donums of tc land in larnaca or limasol and he has couple of million. he must be simple not to.


All the TC's have to do is evacuate and give back the property that obviously, does not belong to them.

Must be a GC hating thief not too.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby Lordo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:all this fellow had to do is accept couple of donums of tc land in larnaca or limasol and he has couple of million. he must be simple not to.


All the TC's have to do is evacuate and give back the property that obviously, does not belong to them.

Must be a GC hating thief not too.

he did not ask for his property back, he is selling it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby B25 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:all this fellow had to do is accept couple of donums of tc land in larnaca or limasol and he has couple of million. he must be simple not to.


All the TC's have to do is evacuate and give back the property that obviously, does not belong to them.

Must be a GC hating thief not too.

he did not ask for his property back, he is selling it.

Rubbish, he had no choice but to be expropriated from his property. You MF turks are holding by force and the corruot echr chose to let you steal it from us by paying peanuts.

Now you are skint, what you got to say? Perhaps someone on our side should be reporting this to the echr and let those frooks decide again.

I wonder if you will be getting you 600m dollar pimp payment this year!
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby Nikitas » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Hard to see how a solution that does not provide a satisfactory solution of the properties problem is going to be the foundation of this BBF thing.

First was "nationalisation", when the ECHR threw that out and the EU came into the picture they set up the Properties Commission, now they are undermining that too and throwing the ball to the individual occupiers of GC land. And what happens in cases where the TC occupier has no money? You let people slug it out?
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby Lordo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:36 pm

most tcs have exchanged their land in the south. it is in the control of trnc they can give an deeds that is in their hands. like the fellow from timbu who exchanged 600 donums of land for 27 donum of land worth 13 million in larnaca. it is not rocket science to work out the details and get satisfaction.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:39 am

Nikitas wrote:Hard to see how a solution that does not provide a satisfactory solution of the properties problem is going to be the foundation of this BBF thing.

First was "nationalisation", when the ECHR threw that out and the EU came into the picture they set up the Properties Commission, now they are undermining that too and throwing the ball to the individual occupiers of GC land. And what happens in cases where the TC occupier has no money? You let people slug it out?


...yes, (if they cannot solve their issues by themselves) you let people slug it out, at a Court, in Cyprus, of the Republic.

This is Rule of Law. Turkey seems unable to provide this, (on her own terms) even in the smallest way; the "property" of two hundred thousand is what compared to their might, tens of millions strong.

...it is as i said, a sign, an abandonment, a recognition, that Cyprus is Cyprus, it is Cypriot.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The theiving regime of the "TRNC" wont pay, cant pay....

Postby Nikitas » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Remember that supremely cynical offer by Eroglu, to punish the RoC for not "nationalising" TC properties in the south by setting up a joint company to develop them?

A hint of that was woven into the speech of Akinci at the joint chambers of commerce event in Nicosia yesterday. He mentioned how the construction and sale of holiday homes could be a lucrative economy sector for both communities.

I hope this is not a veiled parallel with the joint property idea of Eroglu. I am a firm believer in the folk wisdom of "good fences make good neighbors". First we figure what's what and then, after we know who owns what, we can talk of joint this and that.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests