The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


there you have it folks

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: there you have it folks

Postby bill cobbett » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:00 am

Lordo wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Do you have experiences of a TMT/Volkan brain-washing Cousin Xerogefallo that you want to tell us about... ???

...(as well as being plain brain-dead, of course.)

... Just curious.

i never had anything to do with parcel company reh charlui.


Oh come on Cousin, you can trust us with a confidence.

Now, lie down on this couch and we'll get to the bottom of your jerkish conditioning.

"Scalpel please nurse".

... on second thoughts, pass us that rusty souvla smeela.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:36 am

Get Real! wrote:
Sotos wrote::lol: The problem with your interpretation is that Europe has been inhabited by humans for over 40.000 years...much before Cyprus ;)

Illiterate young man,

"Modern human dispersal into Europe came from the Levant"
http://phys.org/news/2015-06-modern-hum ... evant.html

"Fossils Support Human’s Levant Route into Europe"
http://www.newhistorian.com/fossils-sup ... rope/3957/

"Humans passed through Lebanon on their way from Africa to Europe"
http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/06/ ... to-europe/

"Modern humans probably arrived in the Levant earlier than previously thought"
http://www.news.leiden.edu/news-2015/mo ... ought.html

:roll:


:lol: So those who 40.000 years ago started in Africa and passed from WHAT IS TODAY Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey etc to enter Europe are what? Israelis? Lebanese? Syrians? Turks? :roll: The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago. There had been lots and lots more population movements in all directions before any of those ethnic groups appeared. But if you make the MISTAKE to associate modern day countries with people 40.000 years ago then you might as well say that Europeans are Ethiopians. Because surely if you go to the USA though Amsterdam it doesn't mean that you will arrive there being Dutch ;)
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10691
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:50 am

It doesn’t look like you quite grasped “dispersal” but anyway I’d rather concentrate on something else which is funnier since you say…

“The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago.”

You’ve shot yourself in the foot because you claim “Greeks” arrived in Cyprus around 2.5 thousand years ago yet there was no Greece or Greeks back then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40501
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:52 am

Get Real! wrote:It doesn’t look like you quite grasped “dispersal” but anyway I’d rather concentrate on something else which is funnier since you say…

“The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago.”

You’ve shot yourself in the foot because you claim “Greeks” arrived in Cyprus around 2.5 thousand years ago yet there was no Greece or Greeks back then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Of course there were Greeks 2.5 thousand years ago and much earlier than that. Not my fault that you are uneducated ;)
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10691
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Sotos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:It doesn’t look like you quite grasped “dispersal” but anyway I’d rather concentrate on something else which is funnier since you say…

“The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago.”

You’ve shot yourself in the foot because you claim “Greeks” arrived in Cyprus around 2.5 thousand years ago yet there was no Greece or Greeks back then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Of course there were Greeks 2.5 thousand years ago and much earlier than that. Not my fault that you are uneducated ;)

Well then being “Greek” must've been a religion or a sexual preference as there was no such country! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40501
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:It doesn’t look like you quite grasped “dispersal” but anyway I’d rather concentrate on something else which is funnier since you say…

“The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago.”

You’ve shot yourself in the foot because you claim “Greeks” arrived in Cyprus around 2.5 thousand years ago yet there was no Greece or Greeks back then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Of course there were Greeks 2.5 thousand years ago and much earlier than that. Not my fault that you are uneducated ;)

Well then being “Greek” must've been a religion or a sexual preference as there was no such country! :lol:


It is called ethnic group.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10691
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Sotos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:It doesn’t look like you quite grasped “dispersal” but anyway I’d rather concentrate on something else which is funnier since you say…

“The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago.”

You’ve shot yourself in the foot because you claim “Greeks” arrived in Cyprus around 2.5 thousand years ago yet there was no Greece or Greeks back then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Of course there were Greeks 2.5 thousand years ago and much earlier than that. Not my fault that you are uneducated ;)

Well then being “Greek” must've been a religion or a sexual preference as there was no such country! :lol:


It is called ethnic group.

So which came first the chicken or the egg? :?

Or in this case… the ethnicity or the ethnos? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40501
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: there you have it folks

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:58 pm

ethnos is the Greek word for ethnic group. So it is the same ;) If you mean "country" then most ethnic groups existed long before countries existed.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10691
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: there you have it folks

Postby B25 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:It doesn’t look like you quite grasped “dispersal” but anyway I’d rather concentrate on something else which is funnier since you say…

“The answer is of course none of the above because none of those people or countries existed 40.000 years ago.”

You’ve shot yourself in the foot because you claim “Greeks” arrived in Cyprus around 2.5 thousand years ago yet there was no Greece or Greeks back then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Of course there were Greeks 2.5 thousand years ago and much earlier than that. Not my fault that you are uneducated ;)

Well then being “Greek” must've been a religion or a sexual preference as there was no such country! :lol:


It is called ethnic group.

So which came first the chicken or the egg? :? :


Come on GR, everyone knows it was the egg!
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: there you have it folks

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:03 am

Lordo wrote:today i am depressed to find out that i am in some way related to xerodjehalo. gavole of all people why him. he is an arab after all and so is the old fool. i just knew he had barbaric tendencies.


http://www.topix.com/forum/world/cyprus/TE03BC1GMAG3J3JT2


The only thing clear-cut from this study is this:

Lebanese Christians form a private branch with the Christian populations of Armenia and Cyprus


.... which was subsequently added to from studies that showed Western Crusaders (Spain, Britain etc) left their DNA in these places.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest