The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


no excuses left

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: no excuses left

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 am

repulsewarrior wrote:there is another saying, the government is us.

Only in EU where there is democracy. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: no excuses left

Postby Lordo » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:11 pm

democracy in the eu dont make me laugh. you get a chance to put an x on a pice of paper every 5 years. they totally ignore you and line their pockets and of course you is fast a farquin slepp. how farquin democratic is that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: no excuses left

Postby DrCyprus » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:02 pm

The E.U is a far cry from a democratic institution. All the officials who direct it and govern it are unelected by the people and instead chosen by an internal European 'council'.

Having said that, at least the information on the way the E.U elect their officials is accessible by everyone whilst 'Turkish democracy' is just a comfortable lie Sultan Pasha Erdogan thinks about and giggles whilst sitting on his golden toilet.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: no excuses left

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:55 pm

DrCyprus wrote:The E.U is a far cry from a democratic institution. All the officials who direct it and govern it are unelected by the people and instead chosen by an internal European 'council'.

Having said that, at least the information on the way the E.U elect their officials is accessible by everyone whilst 'Turkish democracy' is just a comfortable lie Sultan Pasha Erdogan thinks about and giggles whilst sitting on his golden toilet.

Still far more democratic like backward Arab countries, China, Australia, Turkey, Latin America, Africa, USA... and basically every other country! :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: no excuses left

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 am

when you understand what democracy is perhaps we can have a discussion you stupid fools.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: no excuses left

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 am

Lordo wrote:when you understand what democracy is perhaps we can have a discussion you stupid fools.

:lol: Says you, kuz! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: no excuses left

Postby Lordo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 pm

of course says i, who else is going to say it for me. you are human aren't you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: no excuses left

Postby Nikitas » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 am

Democracy was displaced by BBF a long time ago. We agreed on that repeatedly. No backtracking now.
Nikitas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Re: no excuses left

Postby Lordo » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:30 am

Nikitas wrote:Democracy was displaced by BBF a long time ago. We agreed on that repeatedly. No backtracking now.

when and where did we agree that. you been dreaming again boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: no excuses left

Postby kurupetos » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:00 am

Lordo wrote:of course says i, who else is going to say it for me. you are human aren't you.

You are a humanoid.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests