The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:27 pm

bill cobbett wrote:The "guarantor powers" and their major ally to answer for their actions on CY.

All these “guarantors” can guarantee is perpetual strife.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby Sotos » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm

cypriotnado wrote:
Sotos wrote:
cypriotnado wrote:
Sotos wrote:
cypriotnado wrote:I would not waste my time!!! Whats the countering case. Your posts are all the same Greek, Greek, Love Greece or Hate Turks, deport, hate Brits...blah.. etc............... It never changes!


So you are accusing her for being consistent? :roll: The truth never changes. ;)



Oh what that she is Racist.......... I agree.


You are in no position to accuse others of racism when the Turks are the most racists of all. Your leadership (which you elect with your votes) wants to impose a so called "solution" based on the results of ethnic cleansing. So before you can accuse others of racism you should clearly declare your opposition to the racism of your own leadership. You can't accuse the victims of your criminal illegal actions for racism just because they hate you. Of course most Cypriots hate the Turks after all you have done and continue doing to our island. If you don't want to be hated then declare your opposition to the policies of the Turkish side.



I am not getting into this silly arguing. The fact is BOTH sides are actually talking are they not. You may disagree with the talks or the outcomes but many Greek Cypriots dont agree with you and are supportive of a solution. Naturally I disagree with what has happenned in the past, but I also try to reach out or at least broaden my knowledge and understanding and look to the future. Have a discussion by all means, disagree but leave racist comments out of it.

For your info preaching Race hate on line is an offence throughout the EU

A racist or religious hate crime is:

Hate crimes and incidents are any crime or incident which is targeted at a victim because of the offender's hostility or prejudice against an identifiable group of people.
So any incident or crime which is perceived to be motivated because of a person's race, ethnicity or religion - either their actual ethnicity/religion or ethnicity/religion as perceived by the offender - will be recorded as such The Police and other criminal justice agencies consider all hate crime to be very serious, including racist and religious hate crime. When a case is prosecuted, the courts can impose a stronger sentence under powers from the Criminal Justice Act 2003. This reflects the priority placed on these crimes. The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) is the organisation that takes cases through the court system. They have produced guidance on Racist and Religious Hate Crime that is available on the 'Prosecuting hate crimes' page of ........


So do you support a solution based on ethnic cleansing, yer or no? Why are you trying to avoid answering this? Because it will reveal the fact that you are just as racist as most Turks? Hating those who are committing crimes against you and those who support such crimes is NOT racism at all. So stop bitching because the hate you receive is 100% justified. If you don't want to be hated then stop supporting the crimes that are committed against us!
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby tsukoui » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:35 pm

I apologise to GR for popping my head up again, alla Cypnado raises the real issue. How is it that despite Cyprus being occupied for longer than Africa we are not entitled to accuse others of racism? Now the Western elites are even accusing Fidel, how long before they accuse us?
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm

tsukoui wrote:I apologise to GR for popping my head up again,

As long as you're not talking about yourself!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby tsukoui » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Get Real! wrote:
tsukoui wrote:I apologise to GR for popping my head up again,

As long as you're not talking about yourself!

Oops, too late... I apologise again, I've been out of the loop too long you see...
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby cypriotnado » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Sotos, I DO NOT support any kind of ethnic cleansing(happy) But l also dont live in cloud cuckoo land. The talks are based on the BI C etc BI solution. Hopefully many thousands of people will return, some will not want to go back and live in a TC zone or GC zone, others will take compensation. Sorry, Its hard choices but options are limited and I guess will be decided by another referendum. Perhaps it will be a NO ....then what? The EU the UN, The Guarantor Powers. I disagree I dont hate ordinary Cypriots be they Greek or Turkish. This mess was bought abt by governments. Each community has its version of the truth, one that it clings to. Its members believe that to a greater or lesser degree. Some are more questioning! For me the truth is somewhere in the middle. Both sides are guilty and some others ie GPs as Bill suggests are also to blame. Sadly many people will always live in hate be they Cypriots, Turks, Kurds, Black, White, Indians, Pakistanis etc etc. But regardless of their grievances preaching hate on line in an offensive manner is illegal.
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby Maximus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:02 pm

What we have been witnessing in Cyprus for the past 41 years is a result of hate and war crimes and the reason why a solution has not been found until now.

Do you support a democratic solution in Cyprus Cypriotnado,
- the return of every ones property,
- restitution for the settlers back in Turkey and
- the end of the illegal Turkish occupation?
Last edited by Maximus on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby Lordo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Hmm, three personal attacks from all three Turkish posters. Seems they haven't got a countering case. :roll:

i am merely asking, somebody told me it is so. it is not an insult i meant from the island.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby tsukoui » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Maximus wrote:What we have been witnessing in Cyprus for the past 41 years is a result of hate and war crimes and the reason why a solution has not been found until now.

Do you support a democratic solution in Cyprus Cypriotnado,
- the return of every ones property,
- restitution for the settlers back in Turkey and
- the end of the illegal Turkish occupation?

Forget it, we saw what happened to their support for the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka...
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Propaganda Crimes and War crimes

Postby cypriotnado » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Maximus wrote:What we have been witnessing in Cyprus for the past 41 years is a result of hate and war crimes and the reason why a solution has not been found until now.

Do you support a democratic solution in Cyprus Cypriotnado, the return of every ones property, restitution for the settlers back in Turkey and the end of the illegal Turkish occupation?


I already answered the question. By democratic I guess you mean one person one vote. I dont support that as both communities need to accept any solution. That was wrong with 1960 it was imposed on Greek Cypriots. Yes to settlers returning but I guess some will stay. Like it or not. Yes to end of occupation - no troops at all. Yes to people getting homes back but as I said its not real,many people accept that as fact. For myself I wish the talks well!
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests