The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


this is western democracy

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:19 pm

really you wait 40 years till they die and then you investigate. and you call that holding them to account. i think this is typical greak mentality that has been turned upside down on account of where you live
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Lordo wrote:really you wait 40 years till they die and then you investigate. and you call that holding them to account. i think this is typical greak mentality that has been turned upside down on account of where you live


The allegations were only made recently so there was nothing to investigate 40 years ago.

Like talking to a friggin child.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:really you wait 40 years till they die and then you investigate. and you call that holding them to account. i think this is typical greak mentality that has been turned upside down on account of where you live


The allegations were only made recently so there was nothing to investigate 40 years ago.

Like talking to a friggin child.

really what the hell do you know aboit it.

the report was given to leon brittaan when he was a home office minister in 1984. then it disappeared. that was 31 years ago.

he was asked last year as to what happened to that report. he replied i gave it to a civil servant. when he was asked did you not ask what ever happened to that file. He replied no. this is a file that implicated politician, top police and judges.

it was not just him there were several other mps as well as judges and top policemen too.


you are so stupid. but i grant you they fooled you into believing that there is democracy. yep a little cross on a piece of paper every 5 years.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:really you wait 40 years till they die and then you investigate. and you call that holding them to account. i think this is typical greak mentality that has been turned upside down on account of where you live


The allegations were only made recently so there was nothing to investigate 40 years ago.

Like talking to a friggin child.

really what the hell do you know aboit it.

the report was given to leon brittaan when he was a home office minister in 1984. then it disappeared. that was 31 years ago.

he was asked last year as to what happened to that report. he replied i gave it to a civil servant. when he was asked did you not ask what ever happened to that file. He replied no. this is a file that implicated politician, top police and judges.

it was not just him there were several other mps as well as judges and top policemen too.


you are so stupid. but i grant you they fooled you into believing that there is democracy. yep a little cross on a piece of paper every 5 years.


I know a bit.

What report disappeared? It's one thing making allegations, but it's quite another to have any evidence. Reports don't disappear old boy. The police investigate to see if there is any merit to continue with possible prosecution and it was decided that there was no evidence and no witnesses. Not much you can do in such a case unless you're suggesting a Kangaroo Court which you Turks are so familiar with.

You can't have a court case when there is NOTHING to go by. What are you gonna do?

Now there are fresh reports with possible witnesses, and the police are once again investigating. That is democracy at its best that even a former PM can be held accountable. Is ERDOG accountable for his crimes too?
Last edited by Paphitis on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:really you wait 40 years till they die and then you investigate. and you call that holding them to account. i think this is typical greak mentality that has been turned upside down on account of where you live


The allegations were only made recently so there was nothing to investigate 40 years ago.

Like talking to a friggin child.

really what the hell do you know aboit it.

the report was given to leon brittaan when he was a home office minister in 1984. then it disappeared. that was 31 years ago.

he was asked last year as to what happened to that report. he replied i gave it to a civil servant. when he was asked did you not ask what ever happened to that file. He replied no. this is a file that implicated politician, top police and judges.

it was not just him there were several other mps as well as judges and top policemen too.


you are so stupid. but i grant you they fooled you into believing that there is democracy. yep a little cross on a piece of paper every 5 years.


I know a bit.

What report disappeared. It's one thing making allegations, but it's quite another to have any evidence. Reports don't disappear old boy. The police investigate to see if there is any merit to continue with possible prosecution and it was decided that there was no evidence and no witnesses. Not much you can do in such a case unless you're suggesting a Kangaroo Court which you Turks are so familiar with.

You can't have a court case when there is NOTHING to go by. What are you gonna do?

Now there are fresh reports and the police are once again investigating.

no you did not know there was report 31 years ago. these were no legations, this was a report by the police that should have been handed over directly to the prosecution service. instead it was shown to the minister who was implicated in the report. these big boys murdered young boys. the truth will all come out in the end. it will show democracy as what it really is, full of shit. but it will be 40 years too late for the guilty to face any charges, they will all be dead by then.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:really you wait 40 years till they die and then you investigate. and you call that holding them to account. i think this is typical greak mentality that has been turned upside down on account of where you live


The allegations were only made recently so there was nothing to investigate 40 years ago.

Like talking to a friggin child.

really what the hell do you know aboit it.

the report was given to leon brittaan when he was a home office minister in 1984. then it disappeared. that was 31 years ago.

he was asked last year as to what happened to that report. he replied i gave it to a civil servant. when he was asked did you not ask what ever happened to that file. He replied no. this is a file that implicated politician, top police and judges.

it was not just him there were several other mps as well as judges and top policemen too.


you are so stupid. but i grant you they fooled you into believing that there is democracy. yep a little cross on a piece of paper every 5 years.


I know a bit.

What report disappeared. It's one thing making allegations, but it's quite another to have any evidence. Reports don't disappear old boy. The police investigate to see if there is any merit to continue with possible prosecution and it was decided that there was no evidence and no witnesses. Not much you can do in such a case unless you're suggesting a Kangaroo Court which you Turks are so familiar with.

You can't have a court case when there is NOTHING to go by. What are you gonna do?

Now there are fresh reports and the police are once again investigating.

no you did not know there was report 31 years ago. these were no legations, this was a report by the police that should have been handed over directly to the prosecution service. instead it was shown to the minister who was implicated in the report. these big boys murdered young boys. the truth will all come out in the end. it will show democracy as what it really is, full of shit. but it will be 40 years too late for the guilty to face any charges, they will all be dead by then.


There was nothing to hand over.

What are you going to say to the Prosecuter? That there are allegations that Heath did this, but we have no evidence and no witness to put on the stand.

Pull the other one old boy!

As I was saying, this is democracy because there is accountability in the British System, unlike the Turkish system. But I forget that Turkey is NOT a Western Democracy but a stupid tin pot that is bombing Kurds!

When is ERDOG going to be accountable for that?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 pm

was there not indeed, how the hell would you know that unless you had seen the file. it is only now that we found out the existence and the disappearance of the file by the police which the prosecution service was never given. you are like 5 year old coming up with excuses a 3 year could do a better job.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Lordo wrote:was there not indeed, how the hell would you know that unless you had seen the file. it is only now that we found out the existence and the disappearance of the file by the police which the prosecution service was never given. you are like 5 year old coming up with excuses a 3 year could do a better job.


I have read the statements made by the Lawyers and the police officials as to why the investigation was discontinued and I am inclined to believe them, because there were no witnesses at the time to speak up. Surely, they would have done that.

Now, that there is supposedly some fresh evidence, the police will investigate the claims further and if they have enough they will escalate from there, otherwise they will drop it once again.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:was there not indeed, how the hell would you know that unless you had seen the file. it is only now that we found out the existence and the disappearance of the file by the police which the prosecution service was never given. you are like 5 year old coming up with excuses a 3 year could do a better job.


I have read the statements made by the Lawyers and the police officials as to why the investigation was discontinued and I am inclined to believe them, because there were no witnesses at the time to speak up. Surely, they would have done that.

Now, that there is supposedly some fresh evidence, the police will investigate the claims further and if they have enough they will escalate from there, otherwise they will drop it once again.

really, how come brittan when asked did not say it was just an allegation. he just said he saw it and passed it on. you just make it up as you go along. you think i believe a word you say that comes out of your bum.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:was there not indeed, how the hell would you know that unless you had seen the file. it is only now that we found out the existence and the disappearance of the file by the police which the prosecution service was never given. you are like 5 year old coming up with excuses a 3 year could do a better job.


I have read the statements made by the Lawyers and the police officials as to why the investigation was discontinued and I am inclined to believe them, because there were no witnesses at the time to speak up. Surely, they would have done that.

Now, that there is supposedly some fresh evidence, the police will investigate the claims further and if they have enough they will escalate from there, otherwise they will drop it once again.

really, how come brittan when asked did not say it was just an allegation. he just said he saw it and passed it on. you just make it up as you go along. you think i believe a word you say that comes out of your bum.


Passed what on old boy?

A case with no evidence and no witness? is that what was passed on? How can you bring a man before a court like that? Only in Turkey is such a thing possible.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21004
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests