The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


this is western democracy

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:07 pm

dont worry the file is being re-created. the evidence is being re-gathered. there are 5 police forces investigating ted heath alone. do you really think 5 police forces would waste their time on mere allegations. you are so simple it is difficult to understand how you can even try to defend these paedophiles.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Lordo wrote:dont worry the file is being re-created. the evidence is being re-gathered. there are 5 police forces investigating ted heath alone. do you really think 5 police forces would waste their time on mere allegations. you are so simple it is difficult to understand how you can even try to defend these paedophiles.


No that's just another indication of a great Western Democracy. They are just making sure everything is above board old boy because Heath was a public figure and you don't want any unwanted interference with the process.

As to wasting their time, that would all depend on whether they have enough to proceed. If they had enough by now they would have done that already.

There is one very clear difference between you and I. I hate child molesters and if Heath did such a thing, I hope they find out about it and put that as part of his legacy. If Cameron did such a thing, then I once again hope the law catches up to him. I don't partake in lynch mobs because of the tall poppy syndrome like you do.

And that old boy makes you a very disgusting human being of ill repute and absolutely no class.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:dont worry the file is being re-created. the evidence is being re-gathered. there are 5 police forces investigating ted heath alone. do you really think 5 police forces would waste their time on mere allegations. you are so simple it is difficult to understand how you can even try to defend these paedophiles.


No that's just another indication of a great Western Democracy. They are just making sure everything is above board old boy because Heath was a public figure and you don't want any unwanted interference with the process.

As to wasting their time, that would all depend on whether they have enough to proceed. If they had enough by now they would have done that already.

There is one very clear difference between you and I. I hate child molesters and if Heath did such a thing, I hope they find out about it and put that as part of his legacy. If Cameron did such a thing, then I once again hope the law catches up to him. I don't partake in lynch mobs because of the tall poppy syndrome like you do.

And that old boy makes you a very disgusting human being of ill repute and absolutely no class.

hang on a mo sunshine. one minute you were telling me it was just allegations. and now you are saying to me the fact that 5 police forces are investigating him is democracy . the reason there are 5 police forces involved is because he abused people in five different areas. and this was done while 6 policemen were guarding him 26/7. i want to know what these police were doing when they were brining children to his house or where ever he visited with children involved. they were just as guilty as he was.

so why start 5 investigations if there is no evidence. do police investigate no evidence. what exactly are they looking at if there is no evidence. it has been weeks thay have been looking at this no evidence. and yet they are still investigating. there cant be any evidence right. you cluless blind asshole.

listen to what this barrister is saying.

http://www.theduckshoot.com/ex-prime-minister-edward-heath-paedo-buggerer-torturer-killer/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:08 am

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:dont worry the file is being re-created. the evidence is being re-gathered. there are 5 police forces investigating ted heath alone. do you really think 5 police forces would waste their time on mere allegations. you are so simple it is difficult to understand how you can even try to defend these paedophiles.


No that's just another indication of a great Western Democracy. They are just making sure everything is above board old boy because Heath was a public figure and you don't want any unwanted interference with the process.

As to wasting their time, that would all depend on whether they have enough to proceed. If they had enough by now they would have done that already.

There is one very clear difference between you and I. I hate child molesters and if Heath did such a thing, I hope they find out about it and put that as part of his legacy. If Cameron did such a thing, then I once again hope the law catches up to him. I don't partake in lynch mobs because of the tall poppy syndrome like you do.

And that old boy makes you a very disgusting human being of ill repute and absolutely no class.

hang on a mo sunshine. one minute you were telling me it was just allegations. and now you are saying to me the fact that 5 police forces are investigating him is democracy . the reason there are 5 police forces involved is because he abused people in five different areas. and this was done while 6 policemen were guarding him 26/7. i want to know what these police were doing when they were brining children to his house or where ever he visited with children involved. they were just as guilty as he was.

so why start 5 investigations if there is no evidence. do police investigate no evidence. what exactly are they looking at if there is no evidence. it has been weeks thay have been looking at this no evidence. and yet they are still investigating. there cant be any evidence right. you cluless blind asshole.

listen to what this barrister is saying.

http://www.theduckshoot.com/ex-prime-minister-edward-heath-paedo-buggerer-torturer-killer/


I no that Sunshine. You don't know if he molested anyone first of all so wind the clock back a bit. There is a presumption of innocence in a real Western Democracy sunshine.

Also, there is greater transparency when there are more Police involved in the investigation process in order to avoid any possible interference from outside. Another mark of a great Western Democracy.

Your insults are irrelevent. There is a process to be followed, and if there is enough to proceed (they have not indicated such a thing yet), then they will and the matter will go to prosecutors if only to damage his legacy.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 pm

damage what his legacy you say oh well thats ok then. so long as at least his legacy is damaged.

you stupid asshole.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Lordo wrote:damage what his legacy you say oh well thats ok then. so long as at least his legacy is damaged.

you stupid asshole.


You're such a wanker!

The guy is friggin dead, so there is nothing that can be done. The British Justice system might be one of the best in the world, but it can't bring him back to put him in prison.

All that can be done is to correct the public record, convict him, which will damage his legacy no end.

With public figures such as this and others like Rolf Harris, legacy is probably the worst thing, even more dreaded than prison itself. Other than this, it vindicates any of their victims.

That's all assuming that he did this mind you because the authorities have not even indicated that there is a case to answer!

You see, people like Rolf Harris die, but not their legacy. So yes, legacy is significant!

So shut the fuck up idiot!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: this is western democracy

Postby Lordo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:13 pm

he is not first one they covered up for you stupid idiot.

and he will not be last either.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests