The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withdraw

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Maximus wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


I have wondered and until 2004 when Cyprus joined the EU, the occupation was in fact the plan of the so called guarantors + the USA. Now that Cyprus is an EU member; I think the EU have not applied the appropriate pressure on Turkey to withdraw from Cyprus because Turkey's occupation of Cyprus is one thing that will definitely keep Turkey out of the EU. Most EU states (except some leftist loonie parties) don't want the Turks to join and since the EU acquis is suspended in the north, it makes no difference to them that a third of Cyprus is occupied.

In fact, the occupation costs Turkey more financially and politically that Turkey is stupid to maintain it and the EU keeps Turkey out while it carries on.

The EU wins, Turkey and Cyprus both lose to some extent.

The average turk is much thicker than the average Greek Cypriot though, much thicker. The Cypriots are extending an opportunity for Turkey to get in while gaining a new trading partner.

But, the Turks are thick backward pirates of the Mediterranean. What can you say....the EU works for all its member states post an era when the continent was ravaged by war between pre member states. The Turks though, they cant even reinvent the wheel. Turkey is the odd one out, just couldn't find a solution to anything, even if the state depended on it. She just creates problems for herself and everyone else in the near vicinity

Yeah, Turks are so thick they've only been fucking you for a mere 5 centuries. Thank god they're not as clever as you Greeks otherwise you would be fucked for the next 5 centuries too :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Cap » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Oh boy...
GrecoTurkish banana brothers arguing about whose willy is bigger. :lol:
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


Hey, do you believe Turkey is prospering right now?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:33 am

put it this way. imagine terggy is a billion times worse, it still will be better of then greace. is that clear enough
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Maximus » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:06 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


I have wondered and until 2004 when Cyprus joined the EU, the occupation was in fact the plan of the so called guarantors + the USA. Now that Cyprus is an EU member; I think the EU have not applied the appropriate pressure on Turkey to withdraw from Cyprus because Turkey's occupation of Cyprus is one thing that will definitely keep Turkey out of the EU. Most EU states (except some leftist loonie parties) don't want the Turks to join and since the EU acquis is suspended in the north, it makes no difference to them that a third of Cyprus is occupied.

In fact, the occupation costs Turkey more financially and politically that Turkey is stupid to maintain it and the EU keeps Turkey out while it carries on.

The EU wins, Turkey and Cyprus both lose to some extent.

The average turk is much thicker than the average Greek Cypriot though, much thicker. The Cypriots are extending an opportunity for Turkey to get in while gaining a new trading partner.

But, the Turks are thick backward pirates of the Mediterranean. What can you say....the EU works for all its member states post an era when the continent was ravaged by war between pre member states. The Turks though, they cant even reinvent the wheel. Turkey is the odd one out, just couldn't find a solution to anything, even if the state depended on it. She just creates problems for herself and everyone else in the near vicinity

Yeah, Turks are so thick they've only been fucking you for a mere 5 centuries. Thank god they're not as clever as you Greeks otherwise you would be fucked for the next 5 centuries too :lol: :lol: :lol:


When you whine like a baby because you are seen as a Turk and not a Cypriot. Your response here is the reason why.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:34 am

interesting that you do not see yourself whining like a baby asking the eu to solve the problem you created. peace agreement first asshole. no peace no terggish troop removal. get it into your stupid thick head.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Maximus » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:07 am

Do you even read the comments or know your own history, you glue sniffing toenail biting yogi
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby MR-from-NG » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 am

Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


I have wondered and until 2004 when Cyprus joined the EU, the occupation was in fact the plan of the so called guarantors + the USA. Now that Cyprus is an EU member; I think the EU have not applied the appropriate pressure on Turkey to withdraw from Cyprus because Turkey's occupation of Cyprus is one thing that will definitely keep Turkey out of the EU. Most EU states (except some leftist loonie parties) don't want the Turks to join and since the EU acquis is suspended in the north, it makes no difference to them that a third of Cyprus is occupied.

In fact, the occupation costs Turkey more financially and politically that Turkey is stupid to maintain it and the EU keeps Turkey out while it carries on.

The EU wins, Turkey and Cyprus both lose to some extent.

The average turk is much thicker than the average Greek Cypriot though, much thicker. The Cypriots are extending an opportunity for Turkey to get in while gaining a new trading partner.

But, the Turks are thick backward pirates of the Mediterranean. What can you say....the EU works for all its member states post an era when the continent was ravaged by war between pre member states. The Turks though, they cant even reinvent the wheel. Turkey is the odd one out, just couldn't find a solution to anything, even if the state depended on it. She just creates problems for herself and everyone else in the near vicinity

Yeah, Turks are so thick they've only been fucking you for a mere 5 centuries. Thank god they're not as clever as you Greeks otherwise you would be fucked for the next 5 centuries too :lol: :lol: :lol:


When you whine like a baby because you are seen as a Turk and not a Cypriot. Your response here is the reason why.


So let me get this straight. To be accepted as a Cypriot I have to criticise everything non Cypriot? I have to hate everything non Cypriot? That's Kikapus speciality :lol: :lol: :lol:
You need counselling :idea:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Maximus » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


I have wondered and until 2004 when Cyprus joined the EU, the occupation was in fact the plan of the so called guarantors + the USA. Now that Cyprus is an EU member; I think the EU have not applied the appropriate pressure on Turkey to withdraw from Cyprus because Turkey's occupation of Cyprus is one thing that will definitely keep Turkey out of the EU. Most EU states (except some leftist loonie parties) don't want the Turks to join and since the EU acquis is suspended in the north, it makes no difference to them that a third of Cyprus is occupied.

In fact, the occupation costs Turkey more financially and politically that Turkey is stupid to maintain it and the EU keeps Turkey out while it carries on.

The EU wins, Turkey and Cyprus both lose to some extent.

The average turk is much thicker than the average Greek Cypriot though, much thicker. The Cypriots are extending an opportunity for Turkey to get in while gaining a new trading partner.

But, the Turks are thick backward pirates of the Mediterranean. What can you say....the EU works for all its member states post an era when the continent was ravaged by war between pre member states. The Turks though, they cant even reinvent the wheel. Turkey is the odd one out, just couldn't find a solution to anything, even if the state depended on it. She just creates problems for herself and everyone else in the near vicinity

Yeah, Turks are so thick they've only been fucking you for a mere 5 centuries. Thank god they're not as clever as you Greeks otherwise you would be fucked for the next 5 centuries too :lol: :lol: :lol:


When you whine like a baby because you are seen as a Turk and not a Cypriot. Your response here is the reason why.


So let me get this straight. To be accepted as a Cypriot I have to criticise everything non Cypriot? I have to hate everything non Cypriot? That's Kikapus speciality :lol: :lol: :lol:
You need counselling :idea:


First you refer to Cypriots as Greeks, then you are referring to me (as a Cypriot) and imply that you are something else because you are taking delight in them f***8 me.

You wouldn't take delight in the Turks f***8 me or yourself if you was a Cypriot would you? So you don't only set yourself apart from being Cypriot, you indirectly confirm that you are an average thick methylated spirit drinking Turk.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby MR-from-NG » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:15 pm

So you are asking me to totally deny my ancestors? Why cant I be Cypriot and have the benefit of acknowledging my ancestors? You need help.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests