The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withdraw

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby DrCyprus » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:18 am

Mustiejodu wrote:I think every word you say here now no longer applies and in politics the table never stays in one direction . I think you will find Turkey has EU on their knees . Let's see what pressure who will apply to who now And who is trying to bribe who


The high horse you are currently sitting upon is just a heap of cowshit. Enjoy the stench.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby insan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


You are wrong, Musty.

The EU has applied pressure on Turkey through the backdoor in 2004 by allowing the RoC to become an EU member, despite not agreeing to the Annan Plan, much against Turkey's wishes. If Turkey ever want's to join the EU in order to become a developed country and not remain a one step above 3rd world country , and I don't mean with the criminal Erdogan and the his criminal gang ruling Turkey now, Turkey will have to leave Cyprus, so in effect, the EU has given the RoC one of Turkey's balls to squeeze and kept the other one for herself. So in effect, both of Turkey's balls are in the hands of the EU and the RoC! :wink:



Kik.. if the solution is not agreed during the AKP rule; it will never be agreed when others are in power... AKP is the most globalist and doveish of the existing Turkish political parties... AKP is not like other radical islamist parties who have 1-2 percent votes of Turkish people...

On the other hand i agree with musty... EU is considerably happy with its relations with Turkey... they are aware of the progress in Turkey against all odds under such circumstances... they well know that they wouldn't get on well with other hawkish political parties; aka so-called modern seculars... furthermore, the hidden agendas and relations of Greece and GC adminitration with Russia, don't let them leave Turkey out...
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


You are wrong, Musty.

The EU has applied pressure on Turkey through the backdoor in 2004 by allowing the RoC to become an EU member, despite not agreeing to the Annan Plan, much against Turkey's wishes. If Turkey ever want's to join the EU in order to become a developed country and not remain a one step above 3rd world country , and I don't mean with the criminal Erdogan and the his criminal gang ruling Turkey now, Turkey will have to leave Cyprus, so in effect, the EU has given the RoC one of Turkey's balls to squeeze and kept the other one for herself. So in effect, both of Turkey's balls are in the hands of the EU and the RoC! :wink:


Well I think we are all wrong . EU has stooped to a level that they have no choice but to bribe erdogan 3 billion euro to baby sit Syrians . Who has the leaverage your guess is as good as mine . Let's see what other goodies EU will offer erdogan . Who has who's balls and who is squeezing who's balls . Anything and everything is on the table . There is no point making points because as proven the point you made them may have had substance but now means nothing . I can't keep up with the events that are taking place here . I told you all last year that EU can't protect you from isis . You need the turkish army in Cyprus and you will soon realise what their purpose is when those crazy ISis terrorists start to attack you . Don't forget these fuckers will kill anyone that does not agree to their sick ideals . They have murdered far more Muslims than Christians . If uk join in attAcking these fucked up terrorists. They will fly from their basis in Cyprus . Cyprus will become another terrorist target . At least the turkish army will come in handy .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:has any gc ever wondered why after 42 years no one has ever managed to force the turkish army out of Cyprus ? The turkish army will withdraw only when they decide to withdraw. You have joined eu in hope of applying pressure on Turkey but it has had the total opposite affect. No one has ever applied real pressure on the Turkish army to withdraw because they realise that it does keep the peace between the 2 communities . As they can't find a solution to solve the problem they realise this is the only solution that is working untill a better solution is proposed.


You are wrong, Musty.

The EU has applied pressure on Turkey through the backdoor in 2004 by allowing the RoC to become an EU member, despite not agreeing to the Annan Plan, much against Turkey's wishes. If Turkey ever want's to join the EU in order to become a developed country and not remain a one step above 3rd world country , and I don't mean with the criminal Erdogan and the his criminal gang ruling Turkey now, Turkey will have to leave Cyprus, so in effect, the EU has given the RoC one of Turkey's balls to squeeze and kept the other one for herself. So in effect, both of Turkey's balls are in the hands of the EU and the RoC! :wink:


Well I think we are all wrong . EU has stooped to a level that they have no choice but to bribe erdogan 3 billion euro to baby sit Syrians . Who has the leaverage your guess is as good as mine . Let's see what other goodies EU will offer erdogan . Who has who's balls and who is squeezing who's balls . Anything and everything is on the table . There is no point making points because as proven the point you made them may have had substance but now means nothing . I can't keep up with the events that are taking place here . I told you all last year that EU can't protect you from isis . You need the turkish army in Cyprus and you will soon realise what their purpose is when those crazy ISis terrorists start to attack you . Don't forget these fuckers will kill anyone that does not agree to their sick ideals . They have murdered far more Muslims than Christians . If uk join in attAcking these fucked up terrorists. They will fly from their basis in Cyprus . Cyprus will become another terrorist target . At least the turkish army will come in handy .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:42 pm

...not the Turkish Army, but Nato, because Cyprus is Europe, and Britain because of its Sovereign Bases, and Israel, Egypt, and Greece, Russia, and the USA; Cyprus has allies (unlike Turkey who has as a purpose, to protect "Turkishness", in Cyprus).

...the pressure Mustiejodu will come from within, when a "Turk" kills a Turk, for the Flag of Cyprus. I won't say sadly, but yes, it must take great courage to try and live a loving life as a Cypriot, in the occupied north, i recognise that. It is hard to respect apologists who depend on the hatred they demonstrate to be reciprocated, unfortunately, that is all too easy. Somehow i expect more from you.

Erdogan has everything to lose. But, why should he care? If he leaves a legacy of Turkey at war, as it is it will be Turkey at war divided. Cyprus is the perfect opportunity for him to show some Grace; at no cost to him, or to Turkey, with recognition of the Republic, a return to a normal (and natural) state of affairs.

The EU may agree to a refugee for money type of deal with Turkey, and as an opportunity, it may be a great opportunity to produce, and to demonstrate, a capacity that Turkey claims to have a worldwide interest in, Humanitarian Affairs. What is lost to the Russians and their embargo may be regained. Erdogan must change (since he will not apologise), if it is that he seeks the security of numbers, and the balance from which he profits, of the status quo. Erdogan does not have leverage, he lost it. Without Russian oil he cannot play one against the other, there is little else to play with. He needs unity, and International esteem, now.
Last edited by repulsewarrior on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:I told you all last year that EU can't protect you from isis . You need the turkish army in Cyprus and you will soon realise what their purpose is when those crazy ISis terrorists start to attack you . Don't forget these fuckers will kill anyone that does not agree to their sick ideals . They have murdered far more Muslims than Christians . If uk join in attAcking these fucked up terrorists. They will fly from their basis in Cyprus . Cyprus will become another terrorist target . At least the turkish army will come in handy .

Your stupidity has no bounds! :lol:

If criminal states like Turkey and Saudi Arabia quit supporting ISIS they’ll cease to exist within a month so don’t come here posting your childish garbage justifying Turkey's illegalities in Cyprus!

Thank God for Russia who landed in the nick of time to smash the entire Islamo-fascist syndicate and not just ISIS.

IDIOT!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:53 pm

What ever banner the Turkish army come under if it's called nato the point here is a strong army will be required in Cyprus . Cyprus will eventually be a terrorist target. It's part of EU and its a easy target . It is also very close to Syria . Don't forget Turkey is the second largest army nato so they do hAve influence even if you choose not to accept it . It's a fact you can't dismiss. It's not the Brits thAt has the capacity to protect you in Cyprus it's the turks under the nato banner .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Ignorance is bliss as they say . Was it not ignorance of the Brits that labelled eoka as terrorists ? You label every group in Syria who are fighting a cause terrorists when your ignorance retards your ability to think rational . Isis will kill anyone that does not believe their idiology. Isis has killed more Muslims than Christians . There are other groups up in the north of Turkey that are Turkmen about 2000 of them fighting against the asad regime . They are not terrorists but because Russia is backing the Asad regime they are attacking these groups .turkey naturally see the Turkmen as their own . A bit like when they invaded in 1974 because of what your people done to us . You see it's all a matter of where you stand . The Brits saw eoka as terrorists . You probably saw them as freedom fighters .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:What ever banner the Turkish army come under if it's called nato the point here is a strong army will be required in Cyprus . Cyprus will eventually be a terrorist target. It's part of EU and its a easy target . It is also very close to Syria . Don't forget Turkey is the second largest army nato so they do hAve influence even if you choose not to accept it . It's a fact you can't dismiss. It's not the Brits thAt has the capacity to protect you in Cyprus it's the turks under the nato banner .

A couple of Russian Thermobaric strikes against the arch-swarm of terrorists in Ankara and Istanbul and the party will be over and all of a sudden your “protection” ideas will go out the window! :lol:

Where did you think this is all gonna lead to? :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Why can't even the eu apply pressure for Turkey to withd

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 pm

...why Istanbul, is that where the "Turks" get their support from? It is a city under siege already, and because it is (still) so beautiful, you desire to turn it to glass; smart i say sarcastically.

..."turks under the nato banner", my point exactly; Erdogan must change, if he wants Nato with him.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests