The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


World War III coming soon?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Garavnoss » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:You two should stick to playing backgammon or something… :)

That's too advanced for them... maybe checkers. :mrgreen:


Way too good for you! :wink:

Not easy for you... you have long nails.



Perfect for scratching your eyes out so that you lose! :mrgreen:


Now, now Girls, no scratching ! :lol: .
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:08 pm



...indeed, what does your post prove, but that Putin is ambitious, richest man in the world perhaps, and to whose benefit (and how)?

...indeed, his adversaries are contemporaries, no different, no worse. This is natural.

Your premise, and those that admire him so much is based on the price of oil, that should tell you something. Putin is no Leader, he is a kleptocrat, and better than most.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Get Real! » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:55 pm

RUSSIAN FM: US KNOWS ISIS POSITIONS IN SYRIA, REFUSES TO BOMB

"The United States and its allies are not effectively targeting ISIS — and, in fact, continue to resupply the group, as a number of Iraqis claim"

http://www.infowars.com/russian-foreign ... s-to-bomb/


Exactly what I've been telling you! The criminal US is behind every atrocity.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:27 pm

...and you are willing to believe a "Russian".
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:03 pm

...more news, while we're at it; i suggest you read the article, and last paragraph closely.

These assurances, however, have failed to allay the concerns of the West, including the United States, as Secretary of State John Kerry told his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in a telephone conversation Sept. 5. According to the anonymous source, one may wonder why Western air forces are allowed to strike IS positions inside Syria, while the Syrian air force — equipped with Russian weaponry — isn’t. At the same time, Russian public opinion is clearly against the direct participation of Russian troops in combat operations in the Middle East.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origina ... z3ljlo7z5T
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Lordo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:38 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...more news, while we're at it; i suggest you read the article, and last paragraph closely.

These assurances, however, have failed to allay the concerns of the West, including the United States, as Secretary of State John Kerry told his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in a telephone conversation Sept. 5. According to the anonymous source, one may wonder why Western air forces are allowed to strike IS positions inside Syria, while the Syrian air force — equipped with Russian weaponry — isn’t. At the same time, Russian public opinion is clearly against the direct participation of Russian troops in combat operations in the Middle East.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origina ... z3ljlo7z5T

thats because the syrians will not just hit is positions but will also hit the yanks allies positions. it stands to reason. in any case they have been caught dropping chemical bombs onto civilians.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:30 am

Get Real! wrote:RUSSIAN FM: US KNOWS ISIS POSITIONS IN SYRIA, REFUSES TO BOMB

"The United States and its allies are not effectively targeting ISIS — and, in fact, continue to resupply the group, as a number of Iraqis claim"

http://www.infowars.com/russian-foreign ... s-to-bomb/


Exactly what I've been telling you! The criminal US is behind every atrocity.


Ah ah ma ise trellos reh! :mrgreen:

Of course we know ISIS positions, but we don't bomb civilian areas unlike the Russians who are willing to bomb anything and everything.

Only 450 civilians have been killed by our campaign, and we like to keep our low numbers thank you very much!

If we bombed indiscriminately, we could have killed many more ISIS but there would also be thousands of innocent victims.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Get Real! » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:27 am

Whose propaganda should we be worried about?

User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:51 am

...indeed, this kind of stuff is so much better, isn't it?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:05 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...indeed, this kind of stuff is so much better, isn't it?


I am very impressed RW! At least you're willing to call a spade a spade. :wink:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest