The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


World War III coming soon?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

World War III coming soon?

Postby yialousa1971 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:30 pm

User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Well it would be nice to see a bunch of nukes landing smack in the center of major shitstain cities of the filthy US… the whole world would fucking rejoice like never before (well minus their partners in crime the hideous war mongering Brits), but I doubt it’ll happen just yet.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Get Real! wrote:Well it would be nice to see a bunch of nukes landing smack in the center of major shitstain cities of the filthy US… the whole world would fucking rejoice like never before (well minus their partners in crime the hideous war mongering Brits), but I doubt it’ll happen just yet.

What a fucking sick bastard you are, you fucking psycho.
Fuck off to Syria, or Iraq, go find your relatives you prick.


LONG LIVE AMERICA THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH ( AFTER CYPRUS )
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:56 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Well it would be nice to see a bunch of nukes landing smack in the center of major shitstain cities of the filthy US… the whole world would fucking rejoice like never before (well minus their partners in crime the hideous war mongering Brits), but I doubt it’ll happen just yet.

What a fucking sick bastard you are, you fucking psycho.
Fuck off to Syria, or Iraq, go find your relatives you prick.


LONG LIVE AMERICA THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH ( AFTER CYPRUS )

Don’t worry boring old fart… you may not even be around by the end of the year.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Well it would be nice to see a bunch of nukes landing smack in the center of major shitstain cities of the filthy US… the whole world would fucking rejoice like never before (well minus their partners in crime the hideous war mongering Brits), but I doubt it’ll happen just yet.

What a fucking sick bastard you are, you fucking psycho.
Fuck off to Syria, or Iraq, go find your relatives you prick.


LONG LIVE AMERICA THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH ( AFTER CYPRUS )

Don’t worry boring old fart… you may not even be around by the end of the year.


You do your utmost to present your useless sick self as a compassionate human who cares for the plight of the misfortunate, the persecuted, the victims of conflicts when in fact you are the most sick psychopathic hypocrite fucking idiot I have ever come across in my entire life. You are nothing more than a piece of shit who once cornered by someone of vastly superior intelligence and intellectual faculties you commence verbal attacks against that individuals family. All who know me on this forum also know that I have NEVER directed verbal abuse against members of ones family, as you have done on numerous occasions in a bastardy cowardly fashion. I give you my word of honour that I shall attend your funeral, old dogs like me are fighters and struggle on, coward bastards engulfed with hatred against the greatest nation on earth usually expire in no time. Good riddance, your gravestone should say, to a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.
To me , a 69 year old TRUE Cypriot, you are a fucking mongrel who needs to substantially increase the dosage of hallucinating pills that you are currently on.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:32 pm

miltiades wrote:You do your utmost to present your useless sick self as a compassionate human who cares for the plight of the misfortunate...

Not for JERKS like you though… :wink:

miltiades wrote:...once cornered by someone of vastly superior intelligence and intellectual faculties...

And who might that be? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

miltiades wrote:...I give you my word of honour that I shall...

You have no honor little fleabag! :lol:

miltiades wrote:Good riddance, your gravestone should say, to a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Remember that cancer up your arse? Well it’s now settling down very nicely around your pea! :lol:

Btw, guess who is gonna be doing your eulogy right here on this forum… 8)

And the drinks are on me right afterwards! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Well it would be nice to see a bunch of nukes landing smack in the center of major shitstain cities of the filthy US… the whole world would fucking rejoice like never before (well minus their partners in crime the hideous war mongering Brits), but I doubt it’ll happen just yet.

What a fucking sick bastard you are, you fucking psycho.
Fuck off to Syria, or Iraq, go find your relatives you prick.


LONG LIVE AMERICA THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH ( AFTER CYPRUS )

Don’t worry boring old fart… you may not even be around by the end of the year.
Last edited by miltiades on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Linichka » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:45 pm

'Don’t worry boring old fart… you may not even be around by the end of the year.'

And nor may you be, GR - or any one of us, for shit's sake.
Linichka
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby miltiades » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:You do your utmost to present your useless sick self as a compassionate human who cares for the plight of the misfortunate...

Not for JERKS like you though… :wink:

miltiades wrote:...once cornered by someone of vastly superior intelligence and intellectual faculties...

And who might that be? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

miltiades wrote:...I give you my word of honour that I shall...

You have no honor little fleabag! :lol:

miltiades wrote:Good riddance, your gravestone should say, to a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Remember that cancer up your arse? Well it’s now settling down very nicely around your pea! :lol:

Btw, guess who is gonna be doing your eulogy right here on this forum… 8)

And the drinks are on me right afterwards! :lol:

You do your utmost to present your useless sick self as a compassionate human who cares for the plight of the misfortunate, the persecuted, the victims of conflicts when in fact you are the most sick psychopathic hypocrite fucking idiot I have ever come across in my entire life. You are nothing more than a piece of shit who once cornered by someone of vastly superior intelligence and intellectual faculties you commence verbal attacks against that individuals family. All who know me on this forum also know that I have NEVER directed verbal abuse against members of ones family, as you have done on numerous occasions in a bastardy cowardly fashion. I give you my word of honour that I shall attend your funeral, old dogs like me are fighters and struggle on, coward bastards engulfed with hatred against the greatest nation on earth usually expire in no time. Good riddance, your gravestone should say, to a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.
To me , a 69 year old TRUE Cypriot, you are a fucking mongrel who needs to substantially increase the dosage of hallucinating pills that you are currently on.[/quote]
I will bet you ..10 euros, you couldn't afford more, that I shall outlive you . Talking about your humane compassion for the less fortunate, do you recall when I was raising donations for cancer patients and Ayios Stephanos home, I persistently ask for a contribution from your ....caring self, you gave SFA, most if not all on this forum donated generously, Yialousa included, you on the other hand was too busy hating America and Israel whilst shedding crocodile tears for Hamas, you prick, you have met your master and this is why you wish him dead!!
Your are a ... god fearing ...caring fucker as well you Prick.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: World War III coming soon?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:54 pm

miltiades wrote:I will bet you ..10 euros, ...

You cheap little whore… we’re gonna have to place your 4ft carcass in a shoe box. It’ll be like carrying a dead hamster… :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests