The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Anything related to the Internet, computers and technology in general.

Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby Get Real! » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:00 pm

How to block obsolete and evasive cookies and protect your privacy in Chrome in just three diagrammatic steps.

NB: You will not lose saved passwords that appear automatically.

1.
settings05.PNG


2.
settings04.PNG


3.
settings03.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby kurupetos » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Chrome!? Are you kidding me? :shock: :lol:

I use IE & Edge. :oops:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby Get Real! » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:12 pm

kurupetos wrote:Chrome!? Are you kidding me? :shock: :lol:

I use IE & Edge. :oops:

IE? Are you kidding us? Does IE even display HTML5 instructions correctly?

The worst… :lol:

https://html5test.com/results/desktop.html
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby Cap » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby kurupetos » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Chrome!? Are you kidding me? :shock: :lol:

I use IE & Edge. :oops:

IE? Are you kidding us? Does IE even display HTML5 instructions correctly?

The worst… :lol:

https://html5test.com/results/desktop.html

Maybe that's true for IE, but Edge is OK. I like it... sometimes! :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:56 am

Get Real! wrote:How to block obsolete and evasive cookies and protect your privacy in Chrome in just three diagrammatic steps.

NB: You will not lose saved passwords that appear automatically.

1.
settings05.PNG


2.
settings04.PNG


3.
settings03.PNG


If it had said how to block obsolete and evasive Kooks from CF I might have been more impressed....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:59 am

kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Chrome!? Are you kidding me? :shock: :lol:

I use IE & Edge. :oops:

IE? Are you kidding us? Does IE even display HTML5 instructions correctly?

The worst… :lol:

https://html5test.com/results/desktop.html

Maybe that's true for IE, but Edge is OK. I like it... sometimes! :mrgreen:


"Edge" is like the Curate's egg. The biggest issue I have is that it crashes by occasionally closing itself... plus it has problems with some Flash content despite supposedly having in-built flash support.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Block obsolete and evasive cookies in Chrome

Postby kurupetos » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:17 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Chrome!? Are you kidding me? :shock: :lol:

I use IE & Edge. :oops:

IE? Are you kidding us? Does IE even display HTML5 instructions correctly?

The worst… :lol:

https://html5test.com/results/desktop.html

Maybe that's true for IE, but Edge is OK. I like it... sometimes! :mrgreen:


"Edge" is like the Curate's egg. The biggest issue I have is that it crashes by occasionally closing itself... plus it has problems with some Flash content despite supposedly having in-built flash support.

It's better on brand new PCs. Same is true for Win10. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus


Return to Internet, Computers and Technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests