The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby DT. » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:50 am

Get Real! wrote:Ken OKeefe Press TV Commentary - Paris False Flag



Αλλά τούτα τα credible news sources που μας βάλεις έν παίζονται! :lol: έν τους ηξερει η μάνα τους ρε τούτους.

Does he have a teardrop tattoo under his eye? :shock:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 am

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Australia’s constant attempts to stick its nose where it doesn’t belong (in the ME) is noted and punished.

Comrade Putin, the global leader has no respect for daft irrelevant koalas! :lol:

Australia excluded from Syria peace talks after Russian objection
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-ne ... -objection

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh you got to laugh don't you?

Our F-18s don't seem to have any issue and are flying daily through Syrian Airspace.

Australia's participation is guaranteed through the USA. We have permanent liaisons in the Pentagon so don't worry about that. Australia is well represented and has the largest Command and Control capability after USA. We pretty much have an Aircraft Carrier in your neighborhood capable of taking F-35 and British Harrier Jets.

Russia got sweet stuff all!

I mean seriously! Japan and Australia being told by Pootin. Do you know how funny that is?


Erm...Paphiti, its not that funny. The Americans agreed with the Russians and froze the australians out of the talks. And what does
"we pretty much have an aircraft carrier there" mean?


Oh btw, Australia will be a part of the Peace Talks should they take place because it is actually the third biggest military power within the coalition in terms of its contributions to the ME.

It is one of 3 countries with troops on the ground - USA, Australia and Russia.

It has deployed 8 flighters, 1 Air to Air, 1 Command and Control, 3 heavy transports, 14 Heavy Helicopters, and 4 Naval Vessels, 2 of which are in the Med and 2 in the Gulf.

Not only this but Pootin has had 3 meetings with Australia's PM in Turkey and Phillipines and they were discussing the war against DAESH. Australian PM has also had 2 meetings with Obama and all reports are indicating greater cooperation since the attack on France and the Russian Airliner in Egypt.

It also appears that Pootin is NOT ruling out an eventual transition in Syria and there are high hopes for a peace treaty with the FSA. The Russian tempo against FSA has almost halted now as they concentrate on DAESH.

There was also a meeting between Hollande an Australian PM and it is confirmed that France has made an official request for an Australian Destroyer in the Persian Gulf to join the French Battle Group Charles de Gaulle. Australia has indicated that it is taking this request very seriously and has offered France its support.

So hold on to your hats! It looks like it's curtains for DAESH.

Australia is also considering deploying Combat Troops into Syria in the coming days and there are some SAS and Commando Regiment troops on HMAS Canbera in the Mediterranean. These could be the first coalition troops to land in Syria and another interesting fact is that they may even land at Russia's Navy base at Latakia and Russia and Australia have been discussing these possibilities.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Get Real! » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:20 am

DT. wrote:Αλλά τούτα τα credible news sources που μας βάλεις έν παίζονται! :lol: έν τους ηξερει η μάνα τους ρε τούτους.

Does he have a teardrop tattoo under his eye? :shock:

He is spot on, makes perfect sense, and is a great speaker so he has the full package.

You won’t find an honest person like that working for criminal conspirator networks like the ABC, Fox, BBC or CNN who are schooled and read from scripts.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:October 31 - Daesh brings down a Russian plane killing 224 innocent people,
November 13 - Daesh stages an attack on Paris killing 129 innocent people,
to say nothing of the inhuman atrocities committed by Daesh on a daily basis against the inhabitants of the territory it occupies.

I say enough of this bickering, and it is time for all parties who have an interest in ending this scourge, and that includes Russia and the West, to unite for the common and limited purpose of taking out Daesh, after which they can resume their other disputes.


Vladimir Putin seems to agree with me, going by a comment he made at the G20 summit:

Mr Putin said: “The recent tragic events in France show that we should join efforts in preventing terror.”


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 36021.html
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:00 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:October 31 - Daesh brings down a Russian plane killing 224 innocent people,
November 13 - Daesh stages an attack on Paris killing 129 innocent people,
to say nothing of the inhuman atrocities committed by Daesh on a daily basis against the inhabitants of the territory it occupies.

I say enough of this bickering, and it is time for all parties who have an interest in ending this scourge, and that includes Russia and the West, to unite for the common and limited purpose of taking out Daesh, after which they can resume their other disputes.


Vladimir Putin seems to agree with me, going by a comment he made at the G20 summit:

Mr Putin said: “The recent tragic events in France show that we should join efforts in preventing terror.”


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 36021.html



There all having a love fest. Never seen so many meetings between Pootin and USA, Australia, France, and UK!

I had to reach the bucket at one stage. It friggin looks like everyone is really getting along. Pootin our mate and ally!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby DT. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:03 am

Paphitis wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:October 31 - Daesh brings down a Russian plane killing 224 innocent people,
November 13 - Daesh stages an attack on Paris killing 129 innocent people,
to say nothing of the inhuman atrocities committed by Daesh on a daily basis against the inhabitants of the territory it occupies.

I say enough of this bickering, and it is time for all parties who have an interest in ending this scourge, and that includes Russia and the West, to unite for the common and limited purpose of taking out Daesh, after which they can resume their other disputes.


Vladimir Putin seems to agree with me, going by a comment he made at the G20 summit:

Mr Putin said: “The recent tragic events in France show that we should join efforts in preventing terror.”


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 36021.html



There all having a love fest. Never seen so many meetings between Pootin and USA, Australia, France, and UK!

I had to reach the bucket at one stage. It friggin looks like everyone is really getting along. Pootin our mate and ally!


:lol: you keep mentioning the ozzies re paphiti...all the reports out there simply point out how Australia is irrelevant in this process if they mention Australia at all. The contribution to the war in Syria has been a total of a couple of bombs dropped from the only 8 crop dusters you sent over there.

I will give you this though, it seems that Australia's contribution has stepped up a little.....only problem is that it looks like it's for the other side :shock:

http://theconversation.com/is-it-a-prob ... yria-18283
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Paphitis » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:35 am

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:October 31 - Daesh brings down a Russian plane killing 224 innocent people,
November 13 - Daesh stages an attack on Paris killing 129 innocent people,
to say nothing of the inhuman atrocities committed by Daesh on a daily basis against the inhabitants of the territory it occupies.

I say enough of this bickering, and it is time for all parties who have an interest in ending this scourge, and that includes Russia and the West, to unite for the common and limited purpose of taking out Daesh, after which they can resume their other disputes.


Vladimir Putin seems to agree with me, going by a comment he made at the G20 summit:

Mr Putin said: “The recent tragic events in France show that we should join efforts in preventing terror.”


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 36021.html



There all having a love fest. Never seen so many meetings between Pootin and USA, Australia, France, and UK!

I had to reach the bucket at one stage. It friggin looks like everyone is really getting along. Pootin our mate and ally!


:lol: you keep mentioning the ozzies re paphiti...all the reports out there simply point out how Australia is irrelevant in this process if they mention Australia at all. The contribution to the war in Syria has been a total of a couple of bombs dropped from the only 8 crop dusters you sent over there.

I will give you this though, it seems that Australia's contribution has stepped up a little.....only problem is that it looks like it's for the other side :shock:

http://theconversation.com/is-it-a-prob ... yria-18283


Do you really think so DT?

Btw, that news article is very old and hyperbolic. There are only 80 confirmed cases of Australian "Citizens" that have gone to Syria in order to fight with DAESH, and most of these have already been killed - many by the RAAF. The others have had their Citizenship revoked. So no, it is not State Sanctioned at all, and it is quite despicable that you would suggest such a thing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 7306163660

The Australians have a lot of shit going down in the ME, and even has troops on the ground. Probably the best troops in the entire area (SAS and Commando Charlie Group).

On top of that, the RAAF has a very high temp and fly a LOT of sorties for their 8 fighters. Nearly 1000 sorties flown all up with over 500 weapon releases.

THEN, we have the HMAS Canberra and HMAS Toowoomba in the Mediterranean, and a Destroyer and Frigate in the Gulf + 14 Heavy Helicopters, a Wedgetail, and 3 Heavy Lift.

Hardly irrelevant mate.

And, Pootin has had 3 meetings with Australian PM just the past 3 days. So maybe you know something Pootin does not. I would prefer that we do not have meetings with Pootin, however, if it produces good results then why not. If it were me, I would refuse to meet him. But that is probably why I am no politician.

But he is the real kicker! Australian PM also had meetings with Erdogan. It appears that Australia thinks Turkey is a player in the region too. How dare they! :lol:

Image

You do realise that Australia is one of 2 country with troops in the area, and you do realise that Australia is the 3rd largest contributor after USA and France right?

Image

Image

OH btw, should the HMAS Canberra dock at Limassol or the SBA Akrotiri, go down and have a look mate! It's friggin huge and very impressive. It's gonna be fitted out to take F-35 STOL and we have another one that is about to be commissioned in 3 months. :D

Image

But you will need an Aussie Flag to take with you!

Image

Everyone wants the Aussies mate, because they are the best in the world and you should know it too just from the Australian Led Operation to liberate East Timor.

SAS in Iraq below.

Image

Mate I know you're jealous, but if you're a good boy, we might get the Australian PM to meet the Pres of Cyprus one day. It will make Anastasiades Day I am sure. :lol:

You said Australia is to be excluded. It doesn't appear to be the case mate. It appears that Australia is a very big player. SO PROUD! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Paphitis » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:55 am

BTW dude, you guys have made yourselves IRRELEVANT.

Where the hell is Anastasiades? He should be the first to be visiting Hollande, and requesting meetings with Obama, Turnbull, Cameron, and a few others.

You have a country under occupation, and you guys are sleeping.

Just be good boys and girls and make it known that you're willing to offer the coalition every support because right now they don't even know you exist.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby boomerang » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:52 am

come on paphitis do you actually think we carry any weight in the world stage?...the best description is, we are modern day US janissaries and that's it...and the funny thing is, everybody knows this...kind of a joke really...
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: Russia conducts first air strike in Syria

Postby Paphitis » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:59 am

boomerang wrote:come on paphitis do you actually think we carry any weight in the world stage?...the best description is, we are modern day US janissaries and that's it...and the funny thing is, everybody knows this...kind of a joke really...


Of course we carry a lot of weight Boomerang. Obviously not as much weight as USA, UK, Russia and France but we carry significant weight as a solid Middle Power.

Our Military is equipped very well, and is highly experienced and well trained so the Americans are always eager to have them as is France. They pack a lot of punch for their weight class and have great capabilities in power projection, command and control, surveillance, and espionage. We have great technologies and capabilities that even the USA doesn't have.

So yes, countries like Canada and Australia play on the world stage quite easily and have done it many times together. Canada and Australia are in the same weight class, and I consider them both formidable. The technologies both these countries have is phenomenal.

Obviously, the USA is the lead country. They are the most powerful. Without them, nothing would happen. There is no way Australia or Canada can do anything, not even UK or France can have the required impact. So we all work as a team. The USA has command, but we had command in East Timor and look at how that went. So it's not a case of being a lap dog. Everyone is involved in the decision making process but generally America calls the shots. We are all dictated by what they are willing to do. Sometimes we want them to do more than what they are actually willing to commit themselves, particularly in Syria.

America however relies on its support from several countries including Australia, because then the action is less unilateral and it gives them a lot of political power too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest