The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


kinky Orthodox Priest

Cinema, theater, music etc.

kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby Oceanside50 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:59 pm

RE ton Pousti...he baptized Mrs Bousalas and then served her earthly communion..haha :twisted: :lol:


Mrs"...Bouzalas told parishioners that she converted to the Greek Orthodox faith and that Passias baptized her while she wore a bikini. The conversion apparently came before she was to marry her husband, a follower of the faith.
Greek Orthodoxy has 24 million followers worldwide. The seat of the Christian church is in Istanbul, Turkey, presided over by the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople. Priests can only be men but are allowed to marry.
Modal Trigger
Father George Passias and Ethel Bouzalas
With his flowing black robes and oversized cross around his neck, Passias cut an imposing and authoritative figure. Bouzalas, meanwhile, favored short skirts and high heels..."




http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/kinky-orth ... -sex-tape/
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby Paphitis » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:30 pm

:lol:

I need to buy a Banana Cake.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby CBBB » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Just out of fairness as I have no affinity for any religion, although I would consider myself of the Christian culture, the Cyprus Orthodox Church is autocephalous and is independent of the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby DrCyprus » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:46 pm

CBBB wrote:Just out of fairness as I have no affinity for any religion, although I would consider myself of the Christian culture, the Cyprus Orthodox Church is autocephalous and is independent of the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.


Yeah, the Cyprus Orthodox church bought this right by selling the bones of our saints to the Byzantine emperor.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby Oceanside50 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:41 am

Oceanside50 wrote:RE ton Pousti...he baptized Mrs Bousalas and then served her earthly communion..haha :twisted: :lol:


Mrs"...Bouzalas told parishioners that she converted to the Greek Orthodox faith and that Passias baptized her while she wore a bikini. The conversion apparently came before she was to marry her husband, a follower of the faith.
Greek Orthodoxy has 24 million followers worldwide. The seat of the Christian church is in Istanbul, Turkey, presided over by the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople. Priests can only be men but are allowed to marry.
Modal Trigger
Father George Passias and Ethel Bouzalas
With his flowing black robes and oversized cross around his neck, Passias cut an imposing and authoritative figure. Bouzalas, meanwhile, favored short skirts and high heels..."




http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/kinky-orth ... -sex-tape/


...and she often received the Xryso Villaki and then an Agiasmo...after each Esperino...
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby supporttheunderdog » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:50 am

I just wondered why Byzantium and Rome ended up thinking that their particular Bishop (and they bashed each others Bishop a lot) was entitled to call himself the head of the Church - andf then I remembered - POLITICS!

These two cities were the main centres of political power in the early days Christianity, which suggests to me that the church as an organisation is more of a political construct than run according to anything in scripture -
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:I just wondered why Byzantium and Rome ended up thinking that their particular Bishop (and they bashed each others Bishop a lot) was entitled to call himself the head of the Church - andf then I remembered - POLITICS!

These two cities were the main centres of political power in the early days Christianity, which suggests to me that the church as an organisation is more of a political construct than run according to anything in scripture -


It's more complicated than that. The political and the divine intertwine with each other in a glorious clusterfuck until you are no longer able to seperate the two. Of course, once a scandal surfaces from within the church the entire priesthood tells you that they are just humans and that the divine scripture part still goes but as soon as they consider it forgotten they go back to playing at being part of the divine themselves and dictating rules of conduct and policy and war.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby Oceanside50 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

To Pouti NIKA!! :lol:

Image
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: kinky Orthodox Priest

Postby DrCyprus » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:05 pm

DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am


Return to Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests