The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


BBF

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: BBF

Postby Lordo » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:58 am

in the south it is. not where i am from international means international. we dont have to hide prostitution although they do call it nightclubs.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: BBF

Postby DrCyprus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 am

Lordo wrote:in the south it is. not where i am from international means international. we dont have to hide prostitution although they do call it nightclubs.


Of course you don´t have to hide it. Islam explicitly promotes prostitution, a trade blessed by both Allah and Mohammed.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: BBF

Postby Lordo » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:38 am

DrCyprus wrote:
Lordo wrote:in the south it is. not where i am from international means international. we dont have to hide prostitution although they do call it nightclubs.


Of course you don´t have to hide it. Islam explicitly promotes prostitution, a trade blessed by both Allah and Mohammed.

you have had words with them both have you or have red quaran.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: BBF

Postby DrCyprus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:42 am

Lordo wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
Lordo wrote:in the south it is. not where i am from international means international. we dont have to hide prostitution although they do call it nightclubs.


Of course you don´t have to hide it. Islam explicitly promotes prostitution, a trade blessed by both Allah and Mohammed.

you have had words with them both have you or have red quaran.


I didn´t read the Red Quran yet, I only read the Blue and the Green Qurans.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests