The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


another excellent article by rolandis

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby DrCyprus » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:44 pm

Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:Dr Cyprus understands the essence of the territory question LOL.
it just goes to sow that you are as asshole as the other ausiasshole.



If you stop spreading out so thin and all gather in Keryneia maybe you´ll be able to claim majority forever.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby Oceanside50 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:The percentage bit is interesting. No more than X percentage of each constitutent state may be made up of citizens of the other state etc. Which effectively means that all the TCs that remain in Cyprus can move south and not upset this limit.

The logical conclusion is what here? That the south can contain all Cypriots and we leave the north to the settlers?

See why sometimes I assert that an outright partition is the least "bad" solution? And I get shit from all sides then, especially those that promote "re-unification", that "re" in re-unification is so funny. LIke trying to get back to some imaginary situation that never existed.

Akkintzi is stuck, he needs to solve the "problem" before the settlers drown the TCs. For that he needs the myth of a unified independent country etc, in other words the GCs who can legitimately demand a stop to the settler problem, something which he cannot do. But he does not want to mix with the GCs, so he brought up the idea of majorities etc in each constituent state. He is trying to have "re-unification" and partition in a package deal.

The situation is getting funnier with each passing day. Funny because the key is obvious, it is called TERRITORY, but no one wants to touch that one. They would rather spend years talking about properties and complicated formulas.


perhaps you can explain to me how we can have equal political power between the communities under bbf if tcs are not majority in the north. if he said we want no gcs in the north then your statement would be correct. that fat that 34% can return make your statement as shitty as the rest of your post. you control freaks have to learn that you will never have power over tcs again under any circumstances. i was personally hoping that perhaps in 50 years time after all is settled we can move into a unitary state but with bent mentality like yours and the rest of the bastards here, i can tell you the tcs will never trust you again. not in a million years. in fact if this how you are going to be, i suspect bbf will not last long and the communities will migrate one last time into their zones.


you can't have equal political power with an 18% minority....that was the fallacy and the trojan horse of the zurich agreements..you cannot violate the rights of the majority. A BBF does exactly what the zurich veto, to the minority, did to the majority's rights, with or without restrictions/derogations. The restrictions will not be accepted by the EU, due to European Primary Law. Numbnuts/koLordo will probably say, well the eu was present at the Annan negotiations. During those negotiations Cyprus was not a member of the EU. The EU would have possibly accepted them since Cyprus was not a member.Now its a completely different story ,with Cyprus being a member and asking for part of its citizens to be restricted with discriminatory laws...the EU is about individual rights not community rights...huge difference
Last edited by Oceanside50 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby insan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:47 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:The only way Cyprus can reach a fair solution to its problem is when Turkey changes its expansionist policies or ceases to exist as we know it.


:roll: :roll: And I thought you were a sensible contributor. How wrong I was, you are no different to the others.


How else would any sensible person react to a country whose end game is to permanently annex part of your island? If you are a Cypriot you should feel the same way.


This is your assumption DrCyprus. The same and similar assumptions are made by TCs and Turks against GC ruling elite, Greek ruling elite and EU ruling elite too... so where is the solution if we base over lives on assumptions?
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby insan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:51 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:The percentage bit is interesting. No more than X percentage of each constitutent state may be made up of citizens of the other state etc. Which effectively means that all the TCs that remain in Cyprus can move south and not upset this limit.

The logical conclusion is what here? That the south can contain all Cypriots and we leave the north to the settlers?

See why sometimes I assert that an outright partition is the least "bad" solution? And I get shit from all sides then, especially those that promote "re-unification", that "re" in re-unification is so funny. LIke trying to get back to some imaginary situation that never existed.

Akkintzi is stuck, he needs to solve the "problem" before the settlers drown the TCs. For that he needs the myth of a unified independent country etc, in other words the GCs who can legitimately demand a stop to the settler problem, something which he cannot do. But he does not want to mix with the GCs, so he brought up the idea of majorities etc in each constituent state. He is trying to have "re-unification" and partition in a package deal.

The situation is getting funnier with each passing day. Funny because the key is obvious, it is called TERRITORY, but no one wants to touch that one. They would rather spend years talking about properties and complicated formulas.


perhaps you can explain to me how we can have equal political power between the communities under bbf if tcs are not majority in the north. if he said we want no gcs in the north then your statement would be correct. that fat that 34% can return make your statement as shitty as the rest of your post. you control freaks have to learn that you will never have power over tcs again under any circumstances. i was personally hoping that perhaps in 50 years time after all is settled we can move into a unitary state but with bent mentality like yours and the rest of the bastards here, i can tell you the tcs will never trust you again. not in a million years. in fact if this how you are going to be, i suspect bbf will not last long and the communities will migrate one last time into their zones.


you can't have equal political power with an 18% minority....that was the fallacy and the trojan horse of the zurich agreements..you cannot violate the rights of the majority. A BBF does exactly what the zurich veto, to the minority, did to the majority's rights, with or without restrictions/derogations. The restrictions will not be accepted by the EU, due to European Primary Law. Numbnuts/koLordo will probably say, well the eu was present at the Annan negotiations. During those negotiations Cyprus was not a member of the EU. The EU would have possibly accepted them since Cyprus was not a member before acceptance. Now its a completely different story with Cyprus being a member and asking for part of its citizens to be restricted with discriminatory laws...



We ccan have an equal political power on all vital issues that directly related about TCs situation in Cyprus... a legal political power that can only be used on all vital issues... what's wrong with it... it provides protection againts and possible ill intention of GC ruling elite...
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby Get Real! » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:15 pm

insan wrote:We ccan have an equal political power on all vital issues that directly related about TCs situation in Cyprus... a legal political power that can only be used on all vital issues... what's wrong with it... it provides protection againts and possible ill intention of GC ruling elite...

No you can't… for exactly the same reasons the Kurds in Turkey are not a "equal political power".
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby insan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:44 am

Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:We ccan have an equal political power on all vital issues that directly related about TCs situation in Cyprus... a legal political power that can only be used on all vital issues... what's wrong with it... it provides protection againts and possible ill intention of GC ruling elite...

No you can't… for exactly the same reasons the Kurds in Turkey are not a "equal political power".



Every country has it's own historical development regarding the power sharing and so far the Kurds in Turkey haven't demanded such a power sharing... so let's stick with only ours under this thread...
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:14 am

insan wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:We ccan have an equal political power on all vital issues that directly related about TCs situation in Cyprus... a legal political power that can only be used on all vital issues... what's wrong with it... it provides protection againts and possible ill intention of GC ruling elite...

No you can't… for exactly the same reasons the Kurds in Turkey are not a "equal political power".

Every country has it's own historical development regarding the power sharing and so far the Kurds in Turkey haven't demanded such a power sharing... so let's stick with only ours under this thread...

Maybe when Erdogan stops bombing them they may request a separate state. :?

Would you support them?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40379
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 am

perhaps the kurds should be offered a bbf solution too. now would that not be something.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby insan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:21 am

Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:We ccan have an equal political power on all vital issues that directly related about TCs situation in Cyprus... a legal political power that can only be used on all vital issues... what's wrong with it... it provides protection againts and possible ill intention of GC ruling elite...

No you can't… for exactly the same reasons the Kurds in Turkey are not a "equal political power".

Every country has it's own historical development regarding the power sharing and so far the Kurds in Turkey haven't demanded such a power sharing... so let's stick with only ours under this thread...

Maybe when Erdogan stops bombing them they may request a separate state. :?

Would you support them?


It was different in our case... we started demanding political equality before you started bombing us!
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: another excellent article by rolandis

Postby insan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:26 am

insan wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:We ccan have an equal political power on all vital issues that directly related about TCs situation in Cyprus... a legal political power that can only be used on all vital issues... what's wrong with it... it provides protection againts and possible ill intention of GC ruling elite...

No you can't… for exactly the same reasons the Kurds in Turkey are not a "equal political power".

Every country has it's own historical development regarding the power sharing and so far the Kurds in Turkey haven't demanded such a power sharing... so let's stick with only ours under this thread...

Maybe when Erdogan stops bombing them they may request a separate state. :?

Would you support them?


It was different in our case... we started demanding political equality before you started bombing us!



However you had been bombing our ears with Enosis bombs... If we let your Enosis you would taste being a Greek and ruled by Greeks. :lol:
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests