The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby insan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:53 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:I wonder what you have seen on page 7. :lol:

You're WAY BEYOND stupid because nobody said anything about page 7.

Read the 7 page PDF incompetent fool.


Those who know how to use a computer will know how to save the PDF to their HD and read the whole thing but I'm not surprised that idiots like you, Paphitis, and Tim are just too daft for basic research. Isn't that why you're always in the dark?


However hard I look all I can see on page seven of the pdf are notes showing that everything on this page has been censored. Somebody here is an idiot, that's for sure.


First of all you don't need to save the pdf on your hd to read it page by page... in order to do that, you just need to SCROLL DOWN. :lol: Habile Gr :lol:
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Basically, others discovering the same document:

BREAKING: Declassified Docs Show That Obama Admin Created ISIS In 2012 To Use As A ‘Tool’
http://usherald.com/breaking-declassifi ... source=jp&
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby insan » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:00 pm

User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 pm

User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby insan » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:34 pm



Reh gono, reh vosgooo :lol:

In a public forum, nothing is yours... any members of this forum is free to contribute with their messages to any thread they like... you are a jagoff!
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:51 pm

insan wrote:


Reh gono, reh vosgooo :lol:

In a public forum, nothing is yours... any members of this forum is free to contribute with their messages to any thread they like... you are a jagoff!

Just shut your trap and move on you fucking Turkish heap of dogshit.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby insan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:12 am

Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:


Reh gono, reh vosgooo :lol:

In a public forum, nothing is yours... any members of this forum is free to contribute with their messages to any thread they like... you are a jagoff!

Just shut your trap and move on you fucking Turkish heap of dogshit.


Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
George Bernard Shaw

The wise lay up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool brings ruin near.
User avatar
insan
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in ur network. ;]

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby kurupetos » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:14 pm

insan wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
insan wrote:


Reh gono, reh vosgooo :lol:

In a public forum, nothing is yours... any members of this forum is free to contribute with their messages to any thread they like... you are a jagoff!

Just shut your trap and move on you fucking Turkish heap of dogshit.


Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
George Bernard Shaw

The wise lay up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool brings ruin near.

You read a lot, but you understand very little, mate.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby B25 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:53 pm

User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Declassified State Department document RE: ISIS

Postby Lordo » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:18 pm

terggy will support the terggs of syria to the hilt. if they happen to be a little too religious well that's tough shit on your part boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests