The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cynical Engineering.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby erolz66 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:06 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote: As I also predicted that you would also simply ignore that you claim this, without any evidence to support the claim what so ever and whilst ignoring the copious evidence to the contrary and just ignore how that yet again shows how you systematically distort actual truth to serve your needs. So predictable. So boring. QED.


Does this even have any contextual meaning?


The meaning is very simple and very clear.

There is no basis in actual truth that would support your claim the Mr Patricks work and the website on which it is reproduced is as you claim so clearly biased and partisan that it could accurately be described as "pro-Turkish propaganda-peddling shytesite". I predicted that you would just ignore this reality - which is exactly what you are doing. What you always do.

There is credible evidence that Mr Patricks work and the website it is reproduced on are credible and serious works by non partisan scholarly observers. I predicted that you would just ignore this reality - which is exactly what you are doing. What you always do.

Claiming that Mr Patricks work and the website is is reproduced on are "pro-Turkish propaganda-peddling shytesite" simply because you do not like what they say is clear evidence of you distorting actual truth to suit your propaganda needs. Just ignoring that such a claim requires some evidence to support it in order to be credible , in the face of the copious evidence that indicates otherwise is exactly what I predicted you would do and is itself evidence that you systematically just ignore (or distort or distract from) actual truth when ever that suits your propaganda needs.

QED
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:48 am

erolz66 wrote:There is no basis in actual truth that would support your claim the Mr Patricks work and the website on which it is reproduced is as you claim so clearly biased and partisan


No matter how you dress it up, it is the opinion of a student, submitted for a Ph.D thesis, with quotes selected and reproduced in a redundant website already criticized for favouring the Annan Plan, not 'impartial' but with a pretext at being 'balanced' :P ... oh ... and containing stupid metaopinions such as "appeared to believe" :lol:

Give over peddling your propaganda site. :roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby erolz66 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:20 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:No matter how you dress it up, it is the opinion of a student, submitted for a Ph.D thesis,


That you even attempt to argue that YOUR description of this work by the Canadian scholar Richard A. Patrick, who was an officer in UNFICYP in the late 1960 as being "pro-Turkish propaganda-peddling shytesite" is a more accurate description of it than the description of it by credible and independent people like John Tirman the Fulbright Senior Scholar in Cyprus in 1999-2000 as being 'meticulous' and 'considered among the most authoritative accounts of the period.' just shows, yet again, how you will systematically distort actual truth when ever your propaganda needs require it. QED.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:redundant website already criticized for favouring the Annan Plan,


Criticized by one poster here, who clearly comes from a GC perspective. It has also been described here by another poster who also clearly comes from a GC perspective as being "a very useful source of information on Cyprus and its history".

That you even attempt to argue that YOUR description of the site as "pro-Turkish propaganda-peddling shytesite" is a more accurate reflection of reality of this site than the Guardian newspapers description of it as ""The best of its kind on the Web....exhaustive and balanced...." just shows, yet again, how you will systematically distort actual truth when ever your propaganda needs require it. QED.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:and containing stupid metaopinions such as "appeared to believe" :lol:


There is nothing 'meta' or confusing about the phrase 'appeared to believe' other than in your own mind. If I were to say from your posting here you appear to believe that you are some kind of infallible goddess who's claims are by definition truth for no other reason that you utter them, it would not be a 'meta opinion'. It would be a simple statement of fact that I think you appear to believe this. If I were talking in the past tense I might say you appeared to believe it but that would imply that potentially you no longer do, which is not something I would do because I do my best not to tell lies.

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Give over peddling your propaganda site. :roll:


The cyprus-conflict.net website is not a propaganda site. No one other than someone with a one sided perspective like yours could realistically consider it such. That you even seriously try and argue that it is just shows the contempt you have for actual truth. There are TC nutters like you who would also claim the site is a 'propganda' site as well, for the same reason you do - it contains within it things they do not like. However there are many more reasonable Cypriots like myself (and I dare to venture Jerry) who see it for what it ACTUALLY is as do indeed anyone who has neither an inherently GC or TC perspective.

What I think you really mean is stop challenging me when I am peddling my propaganda distortions. Well I am afraid that is unlikely to happen because for me truth in and off itself is a higher ideal than just pushing a TC or GC perspective. Even if I was a GC I would still despise the way you so systematically murder truth. In this regard I am a closer spiritual heir to the likes of Socrates than you could ever be.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby umit07 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:54 am

Erol, mate have you gone insane?

What makes you think that you can reason with the notorious GIG?
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:49 am

umit07 wrote:Erol, mate have you gone insane?

What makes you think that you can reason with the notorious GIG?


What makes you think he's trying to 'reason'?

He's written pages and pages of insults and gobbledygook trying to derail any discussion on the document contents I've presented.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby cypriotnado » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:00 pm

She is on this site day and night. Says it all really....SADO!!
FOR Gods sake get some counselling frau.......
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Cynical Engineering.

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:48 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
umit07 wrote:Erol, mate have you gone insane?

What makes you think that you can reason with the notorious GIG?


What makes you think he's trying to 'reason'?

He's written pages and pages of insults and gobbledygook trying to derail any discussion on the document contents I've presented.

you mean to tell me you actually have discussions. you dont even know the meaning. you post drivel after drivel utter nonsense. but i must admit i do print them and they are very useful for bathroom purposes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests