The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus -conflict.net

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Cyprus -conflict.net

Postby Jerry » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:55 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Let's not over-react about misogyny.

These days, things have gone too far the other way towards misandry. There is so much of it.

Females are still after a level playing field in the work place (which I support) as we are not quite there yet but we have come a long way, but the feminists themselves have become some of the most vindictive "bitches" ever and have free licence to practice misandry. They never get picked up on it either because men are too nice. A male however, who questions a feminists ability, reasoning, or political agenda is regularly slapped for being a misogynist.

Hence divorce is through the roof and the family unit is breaking down in most Western Countries. The authorities seem to always take the side of the female. They invariably end up with custody of children, take the lion share of any finances. An interesting statistic is that suicide is the highest among divorced men who have little or no access to their children. It's through the roof and would normally be called a pandemic. However, the family courts and authorities quash the figures and brush them under the carpet. They suppress it.

Infidelity rates are super high in the Western World, and females are very quick to blame a cheating husband without looking at themselves. There are reasons for everything.

Go figure.


Like I said I don't see any of the two here.
What I see a a bunch of male kids playing marbles when the sister of one comes over. The brother turns at her saying "what are you doing here you don't know anything about marbles, go play with your dolls". Some of the rest stand calling her idiot, one says she is the most disgusting marble player he's ever seen but not because of her gender-because she plays tricks etc etc.


Get it right please, before the brother turns the sister says the game is rubbish.
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Cyprus -conflict.net

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 am

Jerry wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Let's not over-react about misogyny.

These days, things have gone too far the other way towards misandry. There is so much of it.

Females are still after a level playing field in the work place (which I support) as we are not quite there yet but we have come a long way, but the feminists themselves have become some of the most vindictive "bitches" ever and have free licence to practice misandry. They never get picked up on it either because men are too nice. A male however, who questions a feminists ability, reasoning, or political agenda is regularly slapped for being a misogynist.

Hence divorce is through the roof and the family unit is breaking down in most Western Countries. The authorities seem to always take the side of the female. They invariably end up with custody of children, take the lion share of any finances. An interesting statistic is that suicide is the highest among divorced men who have little or no access to their children. It's through the roof and would normally be called a pandemic. However, the family courts and authorities quash the figures and brush them under the carpet. They suppress it.

Infidelity rates are super high in the Western World, and females are very quick to blame a cheating husband without looking at themselves. There are reasons for everything.

Go figure.


Like I said I don't see any of the two here.
What I see a a bunch of male kids playing marbles when the sister of one comes over. The brother turns at her saying "what are you doing here you don't know anything about marbles, go play with your dolls". Some of the rest stand calling her idiot, one says she is the most disgusting marble player he's ever seen but not because of her gender-because she plays tricks etc etc.


Get it right please, before the brother turns the sister says the game is rubbish.


And has a tantrum and starts scratching the boys with her nails and then tries to steal the marbles after her brother doesn't let her play! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Cyprus -conflict.net

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Jerry wrote:
Get it right please, before the brother turns the sister says the game is rubbish.


And she would probably be right if the boys were about 14 and she was 16 :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Cyprus -conflict.net

Postby Jerry » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Get it right please, before the brother turns the sister says the game is rubbish.


And she would probably be right if the boys were about 14 and she was 16 :mrgreen:


What? I still play marbles and I'm a lot more than 14 :D
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Cyprus -conflict.net

Postby Lordo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 pm

and there was me thinking you boys lost all your marbles. who is the girl then gig? i mean oracle or britannia or polianna or who ever she is this week.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cyprus -conflict.net

Postby kurupetos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:11 am

Jerry wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Get it right please, before the brother turns the sister says the game is rubbish.


And she would probably be right if the boys were about 14 and she was 16 :mrgreen:


What? I still play marbles and I'm a lot more than 14 :D

Lordo would play too, but he lost his... :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests