The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Cap » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Dude, how on God's green earth did the Jews sway US congress for 3.5 billion and a pro Israeli foreign policy.. if it isn't intellect and prowess, what is it??
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Get Real! » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Cap wrote:Dude, how on God's green earth did the Jews sway US congress for 3.5 billion and a pro Israeli foreign policy.. if it isn't intellect and prowess, what is it??

Here's a good place to start for the answer to your question...

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby erolz66 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 am

Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:Dude, how on God's green earth did the Jews sway US congress for 3.5 billion and a pro Israeli foreign policy.. if it isn't intellect and prowess, what is it??

Here's a good place to start for the answer to your question...

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm


If you are going to start citing the protocols of the elders of Zion as some kind of 'source', you may as well go the full David Ike and explain to us how the controllers of the alleged new world order are in fact non human lizards as well.

Jackanory.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:
to receive 3.5 billion dollars every year


That's what I'm talking about.
How the fu** do they do it??

Where's the Cypriot lobby?

No that's NOT what you were talking about so don't move the goal posts now!


In fact, for a country that has been the recipient of so much and for so long, they’re doing extremely BAD.


They're doing very well.

It is the country which holds the key for the CNG.It is the country that has the one weapon system which will allow the CNG to defeat the entire Turkish Military without exposing any of our soldiers. A weapon system that combines WW2 technology with today's state of the art automated fire control system which renders all armour obsolete in one foul swoop.

See if you know what it is.

If you guys were so smart, you would be buying this game changer right now, but alas you're all such dimwit idiots!
Last edited by Paphitis on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:35 pm



What's taking him so long Robin?

We are ready too!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:
to receive 3.5 billion dollars every year


That's what I'm talking about.
How the fu** do they do it??

Where's the Cypriot lobby?

No that's NOT what you were talking about so don't move the goal posts now!


In fact, for a country that has been the recipient of so much and for so long, they’re doing extremely BAD.


TheyRe doing very well.

It is the country which holds the key for the CNG.It is the outcry that has the one weapon system which will allow the CNG to defeat the entire Turkish Military without exposing any of our soldiers. A weapon system that combines WW2 technology with today's state of the art automated fire control system which renders all armour obsolete in one foul swoop.

See if you know what it is.


Russian multi launch artillery
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:
to receive 3.5 billion dollars every year


That's what I'm talking about.
How the fu** do they do it??

Where's the Cypriot lobby?

No that's NOT what you were talking about so don't move the goal posts now!


In fact, for a country that has been the recipient of so much and for so long, they’re doing extremely BAD.


TheyRe doing very well.

It is the country which holds the key for the CNG.It is the outcry that has the one weapon system which will allow the CNG to defeat the entire Turkish Military without exposing any of our soldiers. A weapon system that combines WW2 technology with today's state of the art automated fire control system which renders all armour obsolete in one foul swoop.

See if you know what it is.


Russian multi launch artillery


No it's Israeli and it is ideal for Cyprus facing superior numbers. It's not a missile.

It doesn't need a radar making it a sitting duck.

It's relatively cheap but a major game changer.

It wouldn't matter if your armour is outnumbered 10 to 1 or whether your soldiers are outnumbered. It is the great equalizer that will even the ledger in hours.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Paphitis wrote:


What's taking him so long Robin?

We are ready too!


Because Russia does not want a war! Not because they think thy would lose but because they know that the whole world would lose. They just have more brains than the US. The US has concentrated on weapons of attack as they assumed that with the demise of the Soviet Union there were no threats to their hegemony, whereas Russia has developed defensive weapons because they recognised the US Achilles heel and they will make the mighty US arsenal useless.

I still think you are backing the wrong horse going on events since Putin started running the show in Syria! More progress against terrorists including Turkey than in the last 2 years of coalition bombing raids. Even the mighty US is climbing down from their demands ..... "Assad doesn't have to go!" after all! You don't back down when you are winning .... surely a fundamental principal of war? Not that I think Putin or the Russians have any reason to believe what Kerry says, actions will speak louder than words. :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Turkey shoots down a Russian jet

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:


What's taking him so long Robin?

We are ready too!


Because Russia does not want a war! Not because they think thy would lose but because they know that the whole world would lose. They just have more brains than the US. The US has concentrated on weapons of attack as they assumed that with the demise of the Soviet Union there were no threats to their hegemony, whereas Russia has developed defensive weapons because they recognised the US Achilles heel and they will make the mighty US arsenal useless.

I still think you are backing the wrong horse going on events since Putin started running the show in Syria! More progress against terrorists including Turkey than in the last 2 years of coalition bombing raids. Even the mighty US is climbing down from their demands ..... "Assad doesn't have to go!" after all! You don't back down when you are winning .... surely a fundamental principal of war? Not that I think Putin or the Russians have any reason to believe what Kerry says, actions will speak louder than words. :roll:


Oh well that's ok then.

Aren't they lovely?

Pootin is running nothing in Syria other than his own bases. They don't care about Assad either and it looks like he is gone with the new draft peace plans under negotiation.

In a nutshell, Assad has lost and the rebel groups are part of the negotiating processes.

Oh and don't flatter yourselves. The only thing that will be costly is a thermonuclear exchange and that is the only means Pootin has to destroy the West but he will be destroyed too which means he is unlikely to go anywhere near this scenario. In a conventional war, Pootin just won't be able to cut it at all, against the USA. The Russians aren't even in the ball park.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests