The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed May 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Where do you think?

Read what I said and use your brain....,oh I forgot, your brain rotted years ago...

Further when have I ever promoted anything but a free Cyprus? More than you who wants Cyprus swallowed up by another country.

It shows just how blinkered you are, and the extent to which you mindlessly throw out cheap jibes and meaningless epithets in an attempt to demonise.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 1:15 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:Read what I said and use your brain....,oh I forgot, your brain rotted years ago...


Maybe you are the one who should read what "you" said. Straight after telling me this:

supporttheunderdog wrote:Some of the sentiments are the the same.


You suddenly forgot (dementia?) and said this:
supporttheunderdog wrote: ...how do you know what common sentiments you and she may share ?


Well, duh, I 'knew' because you had just told me we had "some of the same sentiments"!

But of course, you are now avoiding telling me where this other poster with "some of the same sentiments" as me posts because you have suddenly realised you will be further exposed for trolling countless other sites.

Maybe if you didn't post on every webpage on the Internet, you might better remember what you said where and when! :lol:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed May 04, 2016 2:42 pm

But of course, you are now avoiding telling me where this other poster with "some of the same sentiments" as me posts because you have suddenly realised you will be further exposed for trolling countless other sites.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still are not using what is left of your brain....if you read what I wrote very carefully, if you are capable, you might work it out for yourself...

Keep digging....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 3:01 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
But of course, you are now avoiding telling me where this other poster with "some of the same sentiments" as me posts because you have suddenly realised you will be further exposed for trolling countless other sites.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still are not using what is left of your brain....if you read what I wrote very carefully, if you are capable, you might work it out for yourself...

Keep digging....


I see now you've been shown how stupid you are with your own posts and what you say, that you would rather divert to something else. No apology needed, again. :roll:

And, no I cannot work out from possibly thousands of websites on the Internet which ones you trawl and where this poster you are obsessed with seems to post. If it's here, show me some posts.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed May 04, 2016 4:30 pm

I could have been referring to EG your sentiments about environmental matters, but you assumed it was connected with more political matters. You have enough information to find her/it yourself.

As to forum troll....

Re: 1st Cyprus Forum Troll Award
Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:07 am

Ladies GiG, gentlemen and others,,

I am totally underwhelmed but hardly surprised to get this award. However for me it is just a part of life's rich tapestry, water off a duck's back, and if you can recall my Signature line "nil illigitimi carborundum" or "don''t let the bastards grind you down"

I would just like to thank all my fans for not voting for me....

To those who voted for me I have this to say:

face.JPG


Kiss it!



This is what the forum voted for...you cannot complain at me doing what was I voted to do...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed May 04, 2016 5:10 pm

In the meantime

Another good article
http://www.algemeiner.com/2016/05/04/erdogan-expands-his-assault-on-journalists-beyond-turkish-borders/#

Increasingly, Turkish officials are making demands of, and threats against, journalists abroad.

The notice from Turkey’s embassy to the Netherlands, for instance, followed Germany’s decision a month ago to charge comedian Jan Boehmermann for reading an anti-Erdogan poem on his talk show. The poem referred to yet another incident in Germany: the satirical broadcast of a song titled “Erdowie, Erdowo, Erdogan,” which included such statements as: “Equal rights for women: beaten up equally.”


I hope this goes to the ECHR and they have the balls to tell that egomaniac looney Erdogan to fuck off.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 5:15 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:I could have been referring to EG your sentiments about environmental matters,


You could have but you didn't because any number of people without Greek/Cypriot reference would have the same sentiments.

I see you're still trolling trying to divert from your stupidities.

Are you going to show us the evidence for your accusations?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed May 04, 2016 7:30 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:I could have been referring to EG your sentiments about environmental matters,


You could have but you didn't because any number of people without Greek/Cypriot reference would have the same sentiments.

I see you're still trolling trying to divert from your stupidities.

Are you going to show us the evidence for your accusations?


What accusation , other than that you through all your known multiple personea are notorious as a troll and demonstrate clear signs of a psychosis of some sort, exemplified most clearly by your constant denials that Greece was found to be seriously deficient or in serious deficiency...despite verified contrary evidence...

Go on, admit it, the eu used the words "serious defiency" and/or "seriously deficient" in relstion to the management by Greece of its external borders.

I am not asking you to agree the finding was correct. I am just asking you to admit these were words used. One word . Yes. Is that so hard?
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby B25 » Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Mote Turkish aggression against the Kurds, check this guy out. God Cyprus could do with some like him, not corrupt F coward yes men to the US/UK/EU.

https://www.facebook.com/KurdishPeshmer ... 389832922/
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Two more journalists detained in Turkey

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed May 04, 2016 8:31 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
What accusation , ...


So you're admitting you haven't a clue about what you say.

I am not asking you to agree the finding was correct.


Tough, I'm only interested in what is correct.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests