The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:57 pm

Erdogan, family’ alleged to be involved in illegal oil trade with ISIS

Russia’s defence ministry on Wednesday accused Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his family of involvement in illegal oil trade with Islamic State jihadists, as a dispute rages over Ankara’s downing of one of Moscow’s warplanes.

“The main consumer of this oil stolen from its legitimate owners Syria and Iraq is Turkey. According to available information, the highest level of the political leadership of the country, President Erdogan and his family, are involved in this criminal business,” deputy defence minister Anatoly Antonov told journalists.


http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/erdo ... with-isis/

I just hope they can come up with the evidence to back up this claim.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Lordo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:59 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
Erdogan, family’ alleged to be involved in illegal oil trade with ISIS

Russia’s defence ministry on Wednesday accused Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his family of involvement in illegal oil trade with Islamic State jihadists, as a dispute rages over Ankara’s downing of one of Moscow’s warplanes.

“The main consumer of this oil stolen from its legitimate owners Syria and Iraq is Turkey. According to available information, the highest level of the political leadership of the country, President Erdogan and his family, are involved in this criminal business,” deputy defence minister Anatoly Antonov told journalists.


http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/erdo ... with-isis/

I just hope they can come up with the evidence to back up this claim.

everybody is aware his son bilal is running it, but the question is where is it going. i gather israel and germany are just some of the countries that are buying it as it is so cheap.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:08 pm

The BBC has picked up this story:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34982951

I'd be delighted if this nailed the crooked Erdoğan family alone, but if other crooks are also hurt then so be it.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:17 pm

It must be very hard trying to align yourself with the Anglo-Turko “ideals” with such a tangled pair of knickers… :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40506
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby cypriotnado » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Well the last few lines from the BBC state

Russia said it was producing only "part of the evidence" for now and did not provide direct proof of their claim that Mr Erdogan and family were involved.

Hopefully more to come! Not sure why they dont publish all now. The problem is Russia has lost credibilty with evidence. If you recall they produced fake evidence re the malaysian flight and even went into denial despite overwelming evidence re the Sinai flight.

I am sure other states have more credible proof. But for it to mean somthing they need actual evidence, showing the links.
Last edited by cypriotnado on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:23 pm

cypriotnado wrote:If you recall they produced fake evidence re the malaysian flight and even tried to do the same with the Sinai flight.

Garbage. :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40506
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby cypriotnado » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Get Real! wrote:
cypriotnado wrote:If you recall they produced fake evidence re the malaysian flight and even tried to do the same with the Sinai flight.

Garbage. :)



Yes most of what you write is garbage.
Last edited by cypriotnado on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:26 pm

cypriotnado wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
cypriotnado wrote:If you recall they produced fake evidence re the malaysian flight and even tried to do the same with the Sinai flight.

Garbage. :)

Yes most of what you right is garbage.

Mmmm... :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40506
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:26 pm

cypriotnado wrote:Well the last few lines from the BBC state

Russia said it was producing only "part of the evidence" for now and did not provide direct proof of their claim that Mr Erdogan and family were involved.

Hopefully more to come! Not sure why they dont publish all now. The problem is Russia has lost credibilty with evidence. If you recall they produced fake evidence re the malaysian flight and even went into denial despite overwelming evidence re the Sinai flight.

I am sure other states have more credible proof. But for it to mean somthing they need actual evidence, showing the links.


I think the Gulenists know everything that goes in Turkey - they seem to have every important office in the country bugged. I tend to think they are allied with the CIA. However, they've gone astonishingly quiet since the last rigged elections.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: rdogan allegedly involved in oil trade with Daesh

Postby cypriotnado » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
cypriotnado wrote:Well the last few lines from the BBC state

Russia said it was producing only "part of the evidence" for now and did not provide direct proof of their claim that Mr Erdogan and family were involved.

Hopefully more to come! Not sure why they dont publish all now. The problem is Russia has lost credibilty with evidence. If you recall they produced fake evidence re the malaysian flight and even went into denial despite overwelming evidence re the Sinai flight.

I am sure other states have more credible proof. But for it to mean somthing they need actual evidence, showing the links.


I think the Gulenists know everything that goes in Turkey - they seem to have every important office in the country bugged. I tend to think they are allied with the CIA. However, they've gone astonishingly quiet since the last rigged elections.



Well its as you say western interests like gas from the Kurdish state - Europe wants cheap energy , they do not want reliance on Russia
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests