The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


A helping hand for GIG...

For Cypriots in the UK, Australia, USA and the rest of the world.

A helping hand for GIG...

Postby tsukoui » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Gig, get your teeth into this man: http://www.rmtplatform.org.uk/blog/50, Scottish-Cypriot connection just got political 8)
Last edited by tsukoui on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby Cap » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:56 pm

tsukoui wrote:Gig, get your teeth into this: http://www.rmtplatform.org.uk/blog/50, Scottish-Cypriot connection just got political 8)


Where?
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby RichardB » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:00 am

Cap wrote:
tsukoui wrote:Gig, get your teeth into this: http://www.rmtplatform.org.uk/blog/50, Scottish-Cypriot connection just got political 8)


Where?


That was my view too.. But i thought i must be missing something :D
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:22 am

What's this all about? I'm not clicking on some strange link!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby tsukoui » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:35 am

Don't want to give the game away, my dad's married to a scot, I thought I'd link you up with a Scottish neighbour who's married to a Greek girl, Scottish-Irish actually ;) I thought you were psychic...
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby cypriotnado » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:41 am

No she's not psychic but is psychotic 8)
User avatar
cypriotnado
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby DrCyprus » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:55 am

I clicked on it, it was a weird irrelevant site.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby tsukoui » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:05 am

To know a soul is different from knowing a person's mind. But one starts with the mind and then connects. If you read someone's words you draw closer to being in psychic contact. You share karma. This is what family is about. The content of the site may seem remote, but try to read and connect with the author at a spiritual level GIG, you will find strength.
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:17 am

tsukoui wrote:To know a soul is different from knowing a person's mind. But one starts with the mind and then connects. If you read someone's words you draw closer to being in psychic contact. You share karma. This is what family is about. The content of the site may seem remote, but try to read and connect with the author at a spiritual level GIG, you will find strength.


Nope, sorry, still not sold on the idea of risking exposure to an unknown website. There's only three things I use the Internet for: checking my e-mails, visiting CF and a quick check of an online newspaper. Thanks, but I'm not needing anything. :)

(You remind me of those tea-towel door-to-door salesmen.)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: A helping hand for GIG...

Postby tsukoui » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:25 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
tsukoui wrote:To know a soul is different from knowing a person's mind. But one starts with the mind and then connects. If you read someone's words you draw closer to being in psychic contact. You share karma. This is what family is about. The content of the site may seem remote, but try to read and connect with the author at a spiritual level GIG, you will find strength.


Nope, sorry, still not sold on the idea of risking exposure to an unknown website. There's only three things I use the Internet for: checking my e-mails, visiting CF and a quick check of an online newspaper. Thanks, but I'm not needing anything. :)

(You remind me of those tea-towel door-to-door salesmen.)

You sure you don't want to get into the union, he's a very senior RMT official. You are psychic by the way, his dad's a post man!
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Next

Return to Cypriot Diaspora

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests