The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby Get Real! » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Some of my compatriots may be naïve enough to assume that there is a “way” to coexist with Ottoman remnants but the bitter truth is that there isn’t… for their ultimate goal is the complete replacement of all things Cypriot with their own Turkish imports, ways and culture.

The so called “Turkish Cypriots” will always willingly or unwillingly support and serve Turkey’s expansionist dreams to turn the whole region into a greater Turkey let alone tiny Cyprus!

Turks will invent and manufacture hundreds of ways to eliminate us completely if we are ever stupid enough to enter into a political arrangement with them. It will be our end, make no mistake.

I have no complaints from the many good people I’ve met over the years who call themselves “Turkish Cypriot” but at the end of the day they’re not the ones calling the shots but their EVIL leadership that serves nothing else but Turkey.

Therefore, our best bet is to preserve the status quo which is legally in our favor, until a geopolitical change will bring about the destruction of the Ottomans which are the centuries-old constant threat to Cyprus and all things Cypriot.

Today, with Russia’s landing in the ME and constant fallout with Turkey, we have come to the closest to this realization than we ever have in the last 40 years since the 37% enslavement of our rightful Christian Cypriot territory.

It doesn’t matter how many years it takes for this to come about because the alternative is a GUARANTEED DEATH of our people, therefore our patience is both obligatory and necessary.

Don’t ever kid yourself that the Turk will abide by any rules or follow any agreements and pray that you never place yourself in a position where you have to find out the hard way!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby B25 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Amen to that re GR.

If only more of our turkish cock sucking GCs felt the same, but alas.

That said, I'll go along with everything you have said above.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby kurupetos » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:30 am

I agree... only Greeks can be trusted. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Get Real! wrote:Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Some of my compatriots may be naïve enough to assume that there is a “way” to coexist with Ottoman remnants but the bitter truth is that there isn’t… for their ultimate goal is the complete replacement of all things Cypriot with their own Turkish imports, ways and culture.

The so called “Turkish Cypriots” will always willingly or unwillingly support and serve Turkey’s expansionist dreams to turn the whole region into a greater Turkey let alone tiny Cyprus!

Turks will invent and manufacture hundreds of ways to eliminate us completely if we are ever stupid enough to enter into a political arrangement with them. It will be our end, make no mistake.

I have no complaints from the many good people I’ve met over the years who call themselves “Turkish Cypriot” but at the end of the day they’re not the ones calling the shots but their EVIL leadership that serves nothing else but Turkey.

Therefore, our best bet is to preserve the status quo which is legally in our favor, until a geopolitical change will bring about the destruction of the Ottomans which are the centuries-old constant threat to Cyprus and all things Cypriot.

Today, with Russia’s landing in the ME and constant fallout with Turkey, we have come to the closest to this realization than we ever have in the last 40 years since the 37% enslavement of our rightful Christian Cypriot territory.

It doesn’t matter how many years it takes for this to come about because the alternative is a GUARANTEED DEATH of our people, therefore our patience is both obligatory and necessary.

Don’t ever kid yourself that the Turk will abide by any rules or follow any agreements and pray that you never place yourself in a position where you have to find out the hard way!



You fucking dumb fuck . We ruled your mother , your mothers mother , your mothers mothers mothers , your mothers mothers mothers mothers mothers mothers mother and so on since 1571 and your sorry ass is still here with your culture in tact so give your quonquerers some credit .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm

kurupetos wrote:I agree... only Greeks can be trusted. :D




Now that comment you made do you really from the bottom of your heart mean that every Greek you can trust ? Wow so basically there are no murderers , pedophiles , rapists , common thiefs etc etc type of people of a Greek race . So there are no prisons in Cyprus I take it because as you said only Greeks can be trusted . Next time there are murders or children being sexually molested we won't investigate because only Greeks can be trusted . I have never heard such a dumb remark in my whole existence . You claim to be intelligent but to say such a statement in itself shows your mindset which is retarded
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:27 pm

B25 wrote:Amen to that re GR.

If only more of our turkish cock sucking GCs felt the same, but alas.

That said, I'll go along with everything you have said above.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.



The only Turkish cock sucking that goes on is when all you cunts whilst your asleep your wife's come out and suck Turkish cocks
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby B25 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:
B25 wrote:Amen to that re GR.

If only more of our turkish cock sucking GCs felt the same, but alas.

That said, I'll go along with everything you have said above.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.



The only Turkish cock sucking that goes on is when all you cunts whilst your asleep your wife's come out and suck Turkish cocks


You continue to insult peoples wives, mothers, daughters. You are beyond help. So when your daughters and bouncing on my cock, whilst your wife is sucking my balls, I guess you get to jerk off whilst watching. :twisted:

Not nice is it? So how do you like it when someone insults your nearest and dearest?? Just insult the poster and leave his family out of it.

Otherwise go F yourself and overtime you do it, I will follow with insults of yours.

FYI, your wonderful Denktash admitted the false flags, bombings of offices in Nicosia to start the communal conflict, so no, Turks can't be trusted. No one F like you Turks, look at what the world is saying about you you dick head. Hade assirktir.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby Get Real! » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:You fucking dumb fuck . We ruled your mother , your mothers mother , your mothers mothers mothers , your mothers mothers mothers mothers mothers mothers mother and so on since 1571 and your sorry ass is still here with your culture in tact so give your quonquerers some credit .

I like how you spelled “conquerors”… it is evidence that you never really conquered anything due to your intellectual inferiority.

All you ever had was vast numbers of peasants...

The Cypriot can never be conquered for he is the FATHER of European civilization.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40426
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:00 pm

B25 wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:
B25 wrote:Amen to that re GR.

If only more of our turkish cock sucking GCs felt the same, but alas.

That said, I'll go along with everything you have said above.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.



The only Turkish cock sucking that goes on is when all you cunts whilst your asleep your wife's come out and suck Turkish cocks


You continue to insult peoples wives, mothers, daughters. You are beyond help. So when your daughters and bouncing on my cock, whilst your wife is sucking my balls, I guess you get to jerk off whilst watching. :twisted:

Not nice is it? So how do you like it when someone insults your nearest and dearest?? Just insult the poster and leave his family out of it.

Otherwise go F yourself and overtime you do it, I will follow with insults of yours.

FYI, your wonderful Denktash admitted the false flags, bombings of offices in Nicosia to start the communal conflict, so no, Turks can't be trusted. No one F like you Turks, look at what the world is saying about you you dick head. Hade assirktir.

And do you think I give a shit you cunt . The hatred this cunt he makes of tcs and what he wishes to do to them I have not seen you once slagg him off or defend innocent people he wishes death to which also includes me . I don't see you utter one word but now you want to defend this cunt . Go and fuck yourself and don't ever threaten me with words . I don't give two shits you cunt
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Nothing Turkish can ever be trusted!

Postby B25 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:
B25 wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:
B25 wrote:Amen to that re GR.

If only more of our turkish cock sucking GCs felt the same, but alas.

That said, I'll go along with everything you have said above.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.



The only Turkish cock sucking that goes on is when all you cunts whilst your asleep your wife's come out and suck Turkish cocks


You continue to insult peoples wives, mothers, daughters. You are beyond help. So when your daughters and bouncing on my cock, whilst your wife is sucking my balls, I guess you get to jerk off whilst watching. :twisted:

Not nice is it? So how do you like it when someone insults your nearest and dearest?? Just insult the poster and leave his family out of it.

Otherwise go F yourself and overtime you do it, I will follow with insults of yours.

FYI, your wonderful Denktash admitted the false flags, bombings of offices in Nicosia to start the communal conflict, so no, Turks can't be trusted. No one F like you Turks, look at what the world is saying about you you dick head. Hade assirktir.

And do you think I give a shit you cunt . The hatred this cunt he makes of tcs and what he wishes to do to them I have not seen you once slagg him off or defend innocent people he wishes death to which also includes me . I don't see you utter one word but now you want to defend this cunt . Go and fuck yourself and don't ever threaten me with words . I don't give two shits you cunt


Blah blah blah.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests