The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Let's hope they can make a difference and bring Peace to our region.

Hacktivist group Anonymous has declared cyber war on Turkey over the nation’s alleged support of ISIS.
22 December 2015
The hacking collective has claimed responsibility for a large-scale hack last week that brought down around 40,000 Turkish websites.

In a video message, Anonymous has vowed to intensify web attacks on Turkey if its alleged support of the terrorist group continues.

As well as military sites, the hackers warn that future cyber attacks could also target airports and banks.

While Anonymous is primarily targeting the Turkish government with its hacks, it’s possible that Turkish citizens could also be affected by any future attacks on the country’s infrastructure.

The video ends with the warning: “Stop this insanity now Turkey. Your fate is in your own hands.”
YahooNews
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Cap » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Good!

And yes, Turkey-ISIS is synonymous.
The Turks were too stupid to realize their testosterone driven monumental fu** up by downing a Russian jet bombing ISIS.

This mistake is typical of the utter dregs of humanity's bottom feeder nations.
They lack the intellect to make wise decisions nor do they have a global influence/clout of culture and achievement to rectify or at least downplay their stupidity.

This dear friends and neighbors is how a NATO 'member' gets buttfu**ed by the world much to the amazement and embarrassment of the civilized world.

Because the only way they achieved NATO membership was via geographical positioning where the USA could install their missiles.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6818
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:39 am

Cap wrote:Good!

And yes, Turkey-ISIS is synonymous.
The Turks were too stupid to realize their testosterone driven monumental fu** up by downing a Russian jet bombing ISIS.

This mistake is typical of the utter dregs of humanity's bottom feeder nations.
They lack the intellect to make wise decisions nor do they have a global influence/clout of culture and achievement to rectify or at least downplay their stupidity.

This dear friends and neighbors is how a NATO 'member' gets buttfu**ed by the world much to the amazement and embarrassment of the civilized world.

Because the only way they achieved NATO membership was via geographical positioning where the USA could install their missiles.


It wasn't a mistake. Any country would do the same under those circumstances.

Russia violated the Airspace and lost one of its jets. As simple as that.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby DrCyprus » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:18 am

You can go around giving them excuses, but go to any Turkish circle and just listen for 5 minutes and you'll want to throw up.

"hubba hubba revival of the Ottoman empire hubba hubba we are so great."

Let them get fucked to hell.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:40 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Let's hope they can make a difference and bring Peace to our region.

Anonymous, is most likely a couple of 15 year old punks in a basement.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby fig head » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:21 am

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Let's hope they can make a difference and bring Peace to our region.

Anonymous, is most likely a couple of 15 year old punks in a basement.


Damn smart 15 year old..
User avatar
fig head
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: some where no one knows. Secret location.

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 am

fig head wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Let's hope they can make a difference and bring Peace to our region.

Anonymous, is most likely a couple of 15 year old punks in a basement.

Damn smart 15 year old..

It’s actually very easy to set up a slow private server on the net so as to play such games.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:58 am

Get Real! wrote:
fig head wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Let's hope they can make a difference and bring Peace to our region.

Anonymous, is most likely a couple of 15 year old punks in a basement.

Damn smart 15 year old..

It’s actually very easy to set up a slow private server on the net so as to play such games.


Who the hell are you kidding?

The only thing you can do is an MSDOS attack. You can't hack into Government Agencies and businesses like some of these smart 15 year old geeks can. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:08 am

Paphitis wrote:The only thing you can do is an MSDOS attack.

It's called a DDoS attack you idiotic little Australian womble. :roll:

Just go jump over that cliff without further delay!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Anonymous - Turkey-ISIS under Cyber attack!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:09 am

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The only thing you can do is an MSDOS attack.

It's called a DDoS attack you idiotic little Australian womble. :roll:

Just go jump over that cliff without further delay!


Oh I am no geek but even I know how to do a DDoS attack. I bet that is all you know too! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest