The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Seasons Greetings

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby denizaksulu » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:35 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...we said greetings for the season already, deniz and i, but i will say it again.

Cheers!


What was the rush? Plenty time for the Greek Orthodox Christmas. Lol

Thank you.


...and to think that i was worried that i was late; the forty days of the season counting back from January 6.


Oh damn! My 70th BD on the 7th!
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby kurupetos » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:03 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...we said greetings for the season already, deniz and i, but i will say it again.

Cheers!


What was the rush? Plenty time for the Greek Orthodox Christmas. Lol

Thank you.


...and to think that i was worried that i was late; the forty days of the season counting back from January 6.


Oh damn! My 70th BD on the 7th!

On that day remember to wake up at 7am and have your party at 7pm... :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby Zenon33 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:46 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :D
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby Get Real! » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Yo
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40488
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:03 pm

merry christmas to all my firends and mary kristo yenna bayrami to all my foes. have a good one but dont drink too much, its unmuslim.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:52 pm

kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...we said greetings for the season already, deniz and i, but i will say it again.

Cheers!


What was the rush? Plenty time for the Greek Orthodox Christmas. Lol

Thank you.


...and to think that i was worried that i was late; the forty days of the season counting back from January 6.


Oh damn! My 70th BD on the 7th!

On that day remember to wake up at 7am and have your party at 7pm... :lol:


xronia pola!!
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby kurupetos » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Lordo wrote:merry christmas to all my firends and mary kristo yenna bayrami to all my foes. have a good one but dont drink too much, its unmuslim.

OK, kuz... tomorrow I'm having scotch, wine, KEO and some CY cognac. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:38 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:merry christmas to all my firends and mary kristo yenna bayrami to all my foes. have a good one but dont drink too much, its unmuslim.

OK, kuz... tomorrow I'm having scotch, wine, KEO and some CY cognac. :D

na psohis reh psohismenos.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby Cap » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:17 am

Merry Christmas to all.
God bless.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby kurupetos » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:27 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:merry christmas to all my firends and mary kristo yenna bayrami to all my foes. have a good one but dont drink too much, its unmuslim.

OK, kuz... tomorrow I'm having scotch, wine, KEO and some CY cognac. :D

na psohis reh psohismenos.

I took your advice and skipped the KEO. Tomorrow... 8)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17938
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest