The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:52 am

The Greek prime minister apologised for those suffering and not enjoying the basic human rights to live and marry together of which the same sex couples were not allowed . This is a positive move towards progress
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby DrCyprus » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:06 am

When Turkey stop violating hundreds of human rights of its citizens and neighbours every single second of the day, you can talk to us about Greece. You hypocrite.

Mathew 7:3-5 in Turkish
3 Sen neden kardeşinin gözündeki çöpü görürsün de kendi gözündeki merteği farketmezsin? 4 Kendi gözünde mertek varken kardeşine nasıl, ‘İzin ver, gözündeki çöpü çıkarayım’ dersin? 5 Seni ikiyüzlü! Önce kendi gözündeki merteği çıkar, o zaman kardeşinin gözündeki çöpü çıkarmak için daha iyi görürsün.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:19 am

Not being a hypocrite My son . I am begining a campaign on my own as you seem to have an established propoganda regime here to raise all topics about Turkey and her human rights violations . Every topic you see is about this hence the time has come to start a campaign against your human rights violations . The worst sad thing about this is your in the EU for how long but you can't seem to rid of your biased views of same sex relationship . It's sad
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby DrCyprus » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:30 am

Tim Drayton posted this picture yesterday.

Image

Don't worry though. If it makes you feel better, I applaud this video:

DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:22 am

I don't think your getting the message . 90 % of all the topics on this forum is anti Turkish ranging from breach of human rights to its political standing. Not to mention its military antics . Oh I forgot and the simple fact they are Turkish generates biased and negative material . I have not seen one positive comment ever made yet everyone I know be it Greek , Turkish or who ever I encounter say when they go to turkey they love everything about the country including me who went this year for the first time and will be going again next year . Cyprus both south and north is shit compared to turkey . The Turks are warm welcoming people but the Cypriots are arrogant and are not as welcoming . This is not just my opinion it's the same type of remark you get once you visit both countries you then realise the difference in the culture .

You don't need to do tit for tat comments as I have a million comments to make before I can equal the amount made on this forum . You have just added more but the difference is your comments have seriously become a broken record and everyone on this forum have heard it before and are programmed to hear insults about turkey and your so used to thinking that your people are sort of angelic saintly like and your shit don't smell that you actually believe your a better human being . Get out of that glass house your in before it smashes up . I am here to break that bubble you keep your self in .


I do not for one minute ignore or blind myself of all the negatives that occur in turkey and I fully acknowledge it but that's not the topic I am discussing here so can we focus on one topic instead of you raising a topic about turkey which has no connection to this topic . It's like let's say we are discussing a incident with a man that killed a little child by drowning them in a river in London . Then you pass a comment and say yeah and don't they do the same in Afghanistan . What relevance has that got ? Why did you pick turkey ? You could have picked every single country in the world .


You missed my point all together which is what I expected when I thought of doing this experiment on the majority of you on this forum that I have established have pre-conceived opinions . It was robotic and automatic reaction I expected from you and I expect all to react . I have made you all my case study . I will write a case study on the programmed human mind and can it evolve or change .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby DrCyprus » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:44 am

Mustiejodu wrote:I do not for one minute ignore or blind myself of all the negatives that occur in turkey and I fully acknowledge it but that's not the topic I am discussing here so can we focus on one topic instead of you raising a topic about turkey which has no connection to this topic . It's like let's say we are discussing a incident with a man that killed a little child by drowning them in a river in London . Then you pass a comment and say yeah and don't they do the same in Afghanistan . What relevance has that got ? Why did you pick turkey ? You could have picked every single country in the world .


Mustiejodu, you, in this forum, represent Turkey and the Turkish people. Everything you post immediately becomes the image many Greek Cypriot posters perceive of Turkey and the Turks. Most of your posts inspire hatred, sectarianism and conflict.


Why don't you make an experiment for a week where you follow this simple paradigm, and see what happens:

Image
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Everything I post is as you say it represents the turkish thinking ? Interesting response . Why don't you practice what you are attempting to preach to me ? It's interesting how you go into deep meaningful thinking and a reactive response but when most of the posts do the same towards anything that is labelled as turkish you feel it's justified and no response is warrented towards it. However one post clearly showing the truth about human rights you feel it's warrented to start giving me a lecture . You know what I ain't got time for biggots like you who really don't even know the meaning of the word forum . This is a forum meaning we all can say what we think so I am saying what I think and you can say what you think but don't think you can try and hinder my right of opinion and speech .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:54 pm

I don't represent anybody so you got your bull shit wrong . I am who I am .yes I have a identity however I do not allow my identity to cloud the reality of human nature . You most definately do . You believe by being greek gives you licence to spout bull shit that your immune to the evils that humans inflict upon humanity . I can't comprehend that narrow minded isolationist mentality . The cypriots in my opinion have not progressed and do not have the forward thinking that the Western Europeans have because your not European . You are far more Middle Eastern and your behaviour is also .you can't just eradicate your culture and pretend to be European . Why would you want to . You have culture and it symbolises the true Cypriot
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby DrCyprus » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:I don't represent anybody so you got your bull shit wrong . I am who I am .yes I have a identity however I do not allow my identity to cloud the reality of human nature . You most definately do . You believe by being greek gives you licence to spout bull shit that your immune to the evils that humans inflict upon humanity . I can't comprehend that narrow minded isolationist mentality . The cypriots in my opinion have not progressed and do not have the forward thinking that the Western Europeans have because your not European . You are far more Middle Eastern and your behaviour is also .you can't just eradicate your culture and pretend to be European . Why would you want to . You have culture and it symbolises the true Cypriot


Ishte Böyle. You are so dramatic you even made Davutoglu cry.

Image
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Apologies by greece for violating human rights laws

Postby Get Real! » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:The Greek prime minister apologised for those suffering and not enjoying the basic human rights to live and marry together of which the same sex couples were not allowed . This is a positive move towards progress

Rubbish! Decadence cannot possibly lead to progress but the opposite.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests