The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


It's time to wake up.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby Maximus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Lordo wrote:when you become democratic sure we all join you. but in the mean time i would not trust you as far as i can throw you my fascist little friend. in the mean time forget unitary state, it can only be a wet dream for you.


You need to wake up more than anyone Lordo.

What you post does not make sense, not in any tense, whether that is historical or in the present.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:when you become democratic sure we all join you. but in the mean time i would not trust you as far as i can throw you my fascist little friend. in the mean time forget unitary state, it can only be a wet dream for you.


You need to wake up more than anyone Lordo.

What you post does not make sense, not in any tense, whether that is historical or in the present.

historical and present dear boy. have the people who attacked the tcs recently been charged yet? you dont have the balls to imprison elam people. you never have and never will which is why unitary state will not work. 3 months and we will be in each other's throats. you may not have lived it but i have and have no intention of living it again.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Maximus wrote:You are getting the responses and the 'welcome' that you are getting because of what you post, what you defend and your political position Mr-NG.

So be clear; Would choose a unitary democratic Cyprus? [yes or no]

I have nothing to do with Turkey. I want the settlers out of Cyprus so why would I want to live amongst 80 million of them. I am Cypriot so the obvious answer is YES. Your question is hypothetical as negotiations are not based on a Unitary Cyprus. It would be more realistic if I asked you if you were prepared to accept and respect the solution reached by those negotiating. Would you? Yes or no?
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Sotos wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Sotos wrote:You didn't answer Froggy. Who is laughing at the Armenians who bring up the issue of the genocide? Didn't you say that the world would laugh if anybody brought up the crimes you committed during Ottoman times? You think the millions you killed are a joke? You think occupying our lands is a joke? You want to play the "victim" but then when the facts are presented you try to evade. The fact is that the Turks hold the world record in the biggest number of genocides and that in Cyprus you have always been the invading aggressors.

No you dickbrain, you are totally of the rails with your interpretation of what I'm saying. Who in their right mind would laugh at such a tragic atrocity? What I'm saying is it would be strange/laughable if Anastasiadis would just out of the blue bring genocide up during the negotiations and would use it as a tool to derail the talks.

Are you saying Anastasiadis should bring this subject up at every opportunity? Should he blame us TC's for this? It seems to me you are happy to blame us for anything that the Ottomans did, should Anastasiadis do the same?

Btw, we also suffered attempted genocide so we have had a taste of it and it's very traumatic/frightening to say the least.


Bullshit! What "attempted genocide" did you suffer? You are the ones who committed the first massacre of the conflict (June 12, 1958), and during the whole conflict both sides had some 100s of casualties! In 1571 you killed 20.000 people in Nicosia alone in a single day. In 1821 you executed 486 innocent people in just a single day (9th of July), and in 1974 you killed 1000s and ethnically cleansed 200.000 in a couple of months... and then you will tell me that your few 100s of losses over a period of 10 years is an "attempted genocide"??? More people are killed in Cyprus in traffic accidents than that! It just goes to show that you don't have any real reason to excuse your demands and so you are trying to make up things to justify your position. If Akinci was to tell such crap in the negotiations of course Anastasiades would remind him that it is the Turks who are the invading criminals who have committed massive crimes in the past and are currently illegally occupying Cyprus!


You are full of shit. Why on earth do you think you lack international support in the Cyprus problem? You know better than I do but wouldn't dare post it because that would be doing a disservice to your friends, the hyenas of the forum.

The Brits, Americans, the Irish, the Scandinavians the Germans the Dutch, the whole world know exactly what you were up to in 63 and 74, especially 63. You may want to live in denial but it doesn't alter the facts. Why don't you explain to us all why nobody has ever come to your aid? And don't come back to me with UN resolutions shit because we all know they are as affective as a cat flap in an elephant house.


No country in the world recognizes your pseudo state and then you tell me that we are the ones who luck international support?? :lol: For a country to come to our aid it means risking the lives of their own soldiers in a war with Turkey. Of course no country would do that unless their own interests are threatened. The USA didn't enter WWII until their own troops were attacked. Does this mean that they approved the actions of Hitler until then?

So you are happy with us having no recognition and you having 37% of your island occupied? You really are the village idiot aren't you :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby Sotos » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Where did I write I am happy about your crimes you fool? :roll:
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby Maximus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:when you become democratic sure we all join you. but in the mean time i would not trust you as far as i can throw you my fascist little friend. in the mean time forget unitary state, it can only be a wet dream for you.


You need to wake up more than anyone Lordo.

What you post does not make sense, not in any tense, whether that is historical or in the present.

historical and present dear boy. have the people who attacked the tcs recently been charged yet? you dont have the balls to imprison elam people. you never have and never will which is why unitary state will not work. 3 months and we will be in each other's throats. you may not have lived it but i have and have no intention of living it again.


Your community don't give a unitary democratic state a chance. Your community has never supported that so how do you know?

You support what Cyprus had in the past for the future, which ensures a high probability of conflict. YOU support conflict. Don't call those who wish for democracy facsist because that is just an illogical response. Old man, you don't make any sense.

As a side note, what happened to the murderers of Solomos in the buffer zone in the 90's? Jack sh!t that's what. So don't go blaming ELAM when there are reprisals.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Sotos wrote:Where did I write I am happy about your crimes you fool? :roll:

But your post suggest just that you dickbrain :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby Maximus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Mr-NG is silent.

He is not clear that he would choose a democratic Cyprus.

Says it all.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby MR-from-NG » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Maximus wrote:Mr-NG is silent.

He is not clear that he would choose a democratic Cyprus.

Says it all.

WHAT???? Scroll up.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: It's time to wake up.

Postby Maximus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:30 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:Mr-NG is silent.

He is not clear that he would choose a democratic Cyprus.

Says it all.

WHAT???? Scroll up.


OK, I didn't see that,

Regarding your question and baring in mind no solution has been reached at this time. Just from listening to Akinci's position on the matter. No, I would not support what he is trying to put forward. I am not too keen on Anastasiadis either but his position is somewhat palatable of the two.

Akinci;
He wants the settlers to stay and become citizens,
He wants Turkish guarantees to remain,
He wants to keep too much territory,
He doesn't support democracy.
He expects that the TC state will take more than they contribute to Cyprus, in terms of budget.

I cant support that for Cyprus.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest