The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Religion is advice...

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote::lol: Religion is something fake, a form of philosophy. :roll: Therefore it's something rather useless. :wink:

The Christian faith is not a religion because it's much deeper than that, since it's based on facts and true evidence. You can only understand it if you begin living it. :wink:

facts you say.
so you reckon jesus fed 5000 males and their families with two fish and a five loaves of bread.
oh and jesus was not josephs son he was gods son.
oh and mary was a virgin.
have you any idea what they would have done to mary if she had a baby out of wedlock.
shall i continue.

If you don't want to believe this, it's your right, kuz. :wink:

where is the proof. did a medical doctor examine virgin mary for instance. is there any evidence that he fed all those people with 2 fish and five loves. just bevasue it says so in the bible it aint necesarily so. say it aint so



Are you going to tell me you don't believe in the Koran now?
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:31 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote::lol: Religion is something fake, a form of philosophy. :roll: Therefore it's something rather useless. :wink:

The Christian faith is not a religion because it's much deeper than that, since it's based on facts and true evidence. You can only understand it if you begin living it. :wink:

facts you say.
so you reckon jesus fed 5000 males and their families with two fish and a five loaves of bread.
oh and jesus was not josephs son he was gods son.
oh and mary was a virgin.
have you any idea what they would have done to mary if she had a baby out of wedlock.
shall i continue.

If you don't want to believe this, it's your right, kuz. :wink:

where is the proof. did a medical doctor examine virgin mary for instance. is there any evidence that he fed all those people with 2 fish and five loves. just becasue it says so in the bible it aint necessarily so. say it aint so

Are you going to tell me you don't believe in the Koran now?


at least muhammed was a real person. he did not claim his mother to be a virgin and did not claim to feed 5000 men and their relatives with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread. you really are pretty stupid to fall for the oldest trick in the book

me believe in the koran, what the hell gave you that idea.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Lordo wrote:me believe in the koran, what the hell gave you that idea.


All the prayers you were chanting around the forum.

Mohammed was a real pedophile yes.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:57 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
Lordo wrote:me believe in the koran, what the hell gave you that idea.


All the prayers you were chanting around the forum.

Mohammed was a real pedophile yes.

alauhu ekber to you too.

you are stupid. you cannot judge the way people lived 1500 years ago with today you stupid idiot. you have christian child brides in africa to this day. it is a culture nothing to do with religion.

spain only raised the age for marriage from 14 to 16 last year. you are talking about 1500 years ago you stupid idiot
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby Linichka » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:29 pm

You aren't exactly talking about the near past when lauding Mohammed, Lordo.

And some seriously unbelievable things happened to him. No proof given about his antics, either.
Linichka
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:24 pm

...five loaves two fish is easily enough explained. It was Frank Zappa that explained it to me;

Can you imagine all those people walking into the desert without anything to eat? Certainly none would tell the other either. Jesus took his food, all his food, in front of them, and put it into a basket, they ate, and like him they put their food in the basket. Is it a miracle that the baskets came back to Jesus more full?

...but what can you call it?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 am

Linichka wrote:You aren't exactly talking about the near past when lauding Mohammed, Lordo.

And some seriously unbelievable things happened to him. No proof given about his antics, either.

but at least he had a real mother and a father and he did not feed 5000 men and their families with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread. not that i am aware what muhammed got up to that is extraordinary. i gather he heard gods voice in a cave on the mountain. and who has not heard that. we all have. so nothing extraordinary there.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:19 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...five loaves two fish is easily enough explained. It was Frank Zappa that explained it to me;

Can you imagine all those people walking into the desert without anything to eat? Certainly none would tell the other either. Jesus took his food, all his food, in front of them, and put it into a basket, they ate, and like him they put their food in the basket. Is it a miracle that the baskets came back to Jesus more full?

...but what can you call it?

i suspect lsd had something to do woth that. mr zappa was not exactly all there at all times.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:07 am

...indeed, a man you appear to defame has reasoning for more eloquent than your own; who looks ignorant?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7606
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Religion is advice...

Postby DrCyprus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:20 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...five loaves two fish is easily enough explained. It was Frank Zappa that explained it to me;

Can you imagine all those people walking into the desert without anything to eat? Certainly none would tell the other either. Jesus took his food, all his food, in front of them, and put it into a basket, they ate, and like him they put their food in the basket. Is it a miracle that the baskets came back to Jesus more full?

...but what can you call it?


I like this.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests