The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


TRNC and America

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

TRNC and America

Postby MrH » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:35 am

The following explains why the Greek Cypriots have got it wrong about their idea of the TRNC AND Turkey regarding Cyprus.

Considering the Indictments against America. They Stole the country from the native Americans, they took half of Mexico in the Mexican War, they Stole the labour of the African Americans, while today their foreign policy and free market system are forms of theft. If America is a nation of immigrants and settlers, then the Greek Cypriots do not have a Practical leg to Stand on against the establishment of the TRNC and the action Turkey took under the appropriate article of Guarantee in protection of the Turkish Cypriots after the Greek Coup and forceful overthrow of Markarios on the 15th July 1974.

Unlike the Americans, whom claimed their land after 1766, Cyprus has been the Homeland of the Turkish Cypriot people since the year 1571. Older than many of the current nations of today's Europe and others around the world.

The 1974 Peace Operation was a permanent standpoint after the unearthing of mass genocide against civilian Turkish Cypriots.

In our view, the Greek Cypriots are lucky to be in their current favourable position.

I would say thank you if I were you that we still have liberal contenders like President Akinci still willing to form a Federal United Cyprus.

Its such a shame that we have to wait so many decades of shameful embargoes by the current Greek Cypriot government and their greedy sympathisers for our basic liberties and freedom for statehood.

The Greek Cypriots are lucky that Turkey is actually a nation still willing to compromise on a solution for the island of Cyprus to be formed as a United Federal Republic. Rather than condem and throw constant abuse at Turkey and the TRNC, it's about time the Greek Cypriots saw the light and thanked us instead.

But I guess that's too much for them to swallow, and I guess it's now becoming too late to ever agree.

Cyprus is an island consisting of two States. How those two states will eventually live together is up to the Greek Cypriots. How close or far apart those two states are to live is in their hands. But one thing is certain, and that is that neither of those two Cypriot states can ever be dissolved.

Both the late Denktas and the late Tassos Papdopoulos were both right in their speeches before the 2004 Annan Plan referendum on how we cannot be downgraded from a state to a community!

Good luck!
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: TRNC and America

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 am

You draw justification for the ethnic cleansing and cold blood murder of hundreds of thousands of ethnic Cypriots Greeks by Turkey in Cyprus from the genocide of the native Americans in the U.S.A. Then, turn around and wily nily condemn the Greek Cypriots of attempting genocide against "Turkish Cypriot civilians". Finally, in an exercise of absurdity, you call all the U.N. resolutions that condemn the unjustified Turkish occupation in Cyprus as "absurd" and "unfair".

First of all, one crime does not justify another. What the Americans did has nothing to do with what you are doing, nor does it justify it.

Second of all, Turkey officially gave up all claims on Cyprus on the 23rd of August 1923 with the treaty of Lausanne. Atatürk signed this piece of paper, now honour it and go home.

Fuck you pissy ignorant hypocrite.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: TRNC and America

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:45 am

DrCyprus wrote:You draw justification for the ethnic cleansing and cold blood murder of hundreds of thousands of ethnic Cypriots Greeks by Turkey in Cyprus from the genocide of the native Americans in the U.S.A. Then, turn around and wily nily condemn the Greek Cypriots of attempting genocide against "Turkish Cypriot civilians". Finally, in an exercise of absurdity, you call all the U.N. resolutions that condemn the unjustified Turkish occupation in Cyprus as "absurd" and "unfair".

First of all, one crime does not justify another. What the Americans did has nothing to do with what you are doing, nor does it justify it.

Second of all, Turkey officially gave up all claims on Cyprus on the 23rd of August 1923 with the treaty of Lausanne. Atatürk signed this piece of paper, now honour it and go home.

Fuck you pissy ignorant hypocrite.

oh but according to your b25 it does. it was ok to shoot the tcs in the head and dump them into dry wells. aint that right b25
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TRNC and America

Postby B25 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:19 am

Lordo wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:You draw justification for the ethnic cleansing and cold blood murder of hundreds of thousands of ethnic Cypriots Greeks by Turkey in Cyprus from the genocide of the native Americans in the U.S.A. Then, turn around and wily nily condemn the Greek Cypriots of attempting genocide against "Turkish Cypriot civilians". Finally, in an exercise of absurdity, you call all the U.N. resolutions that condemn the unjustified Turkish occupation in Cyprus as "absurd" and "unfair".

First of all, one crime does not justify another. What the Americans did has nothing to do with what you are doing, nor does it justify it.

Second of all, Turkey officially gave up all claims on Cyprus on the 23rd of August 1923 with the treaty of Lausanne. Atatürk signed this piece of paper, now honour it and go home.

Fuck you pissy ignorant hypocrite.

oh but according to your b25 it does. it was ok to shoot the tcs in the head and dump them into dry wells. aint that right b25


I cannot be responsible for your fantasy wet dreams, you just like to make things up.

Tally the no. of GCs you brutally murdered Vs what you claim happened to the TCs. Let us see where the real 'genocide' that you bleat on about occurred.

The only solution for Cyprus is the total removal of Turks from Cyprus, period. Anything else will spell disaster for us with future conflicts just waiting around the corner.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6076
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: TRNC and America

Postby Sotos » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:47 am

The genocide was committed by the foreign invading Turks against the native Cypriot people:

In 1489, the first year of Venetian control, Turks attacked the Karpass Peninsula, pillaging and taking captives to be sold into slavery. In 1539 the Turkish fleet attacked and destroyed Limassol.


In the summer of 1570, the Turks struck again, but this time with a full-scale invasion rather than a raid. About 60,000 troops, including cavalry and artillery, under the command of Lala Mustafa Pasha landed unopposed near Limassol on July 2, 1570, and laid siege to Nicosia. The city fell—September 9, 1570 fell—20,000 Nicosians were put to death, and every church, public building, and palace was looted. Only women and boys who were captured to be sold as slaves were spared.


But they didn't stop there:

With the Sultan's consent, the Ottoman administration in the island under governor Küçük Mehmet, executed 486 Greek Cypriots on 9 July 1821, accusing them of conspiring with the rebellious Greeks. They included four Bishops, many clergymen and prominent citizens, who were beheaded in the central square of Nicosia, while Archbishop Kyprianos was hanged. The French consul M. Méchain reported on 15 September 1821 that the local pasha, Küçük Mehmet, carried out several days of massacres in Cyprus since July 9 and continued on for 40 days, despite the Vizier's command to end the plundering since 20 July 1821.


And then of course there are the 1000s of native Cypriots killed by the foreign Turks during the conflict and the invasion. How many were your casualties MrH? 1500 people? A drop in the ocean when compared to the native Cypriots that you killed. Why didn't you stay in your own homeland instead of invading ours? Then nobody would have died and Cyprus would be free without any problems.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10663
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: TRNC and America

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:08 pm

its very easy sottarui. there you were living happily in greace and you had to invade cyprus. if you stayed in greace where you belong all this would not have happened in cyprus. but of course you greaks did not just invade cyprus did you, you had to invade all the way to india in the east and egypt to the south. all i can say is you got your just deserts. he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. you even tried in in 1974.

let that be a lesson to you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TRNC and America

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Lordo wrote:its very easy sottarui. there you were living happily in greace and you had to invade cyprus. if you stayed in greace where you belong all this would not have happened in cyprus. but of course you greaks did not just invade cyprus did you, you had to invade all the way to india in the east and egypt to the south. all i can say is you got your just deserts. he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. you even tried in in 1974.

let that be a lesson to you.


Ussu lafazani pezevengin çocuğu
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: TRNC and America

Postby MrH » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Sotos and DrCyprus,

Your justification that it was the "invading Turks" in 1974 whom killed the majority of Greek Cypriots is a lie that Greece sold to you after the relentlessly killed your Greek Cypriot people after the resisted the 15th July 1974 Coup. It's fully documented within the BBC archives and imprinted on the minds of the UN, Greek Cypriots and British soldiers whom witnessed it at that time - including myself. I remember how Markarios addressed the nation from his London residence after having to flee the island after the Greek Junta Coup and how he feared the lives of every Greek and Turkish Cypriot alive on the island. And how happy he was to tell us Journalists at the time of Turkey's final involvement.

This is all what I meant about a bloody war. The Americans lost over 20 million people in the North and South war and don't piss on it as much as your few Greek Soldiers whom got slaughtered by their own Greek brothers across the water!

Cyprus went through a very bloody campaign and both the Greek and Turkish Cypriots alike in their own way and stories have LOST CONFIDENCE in a Unified Cypriot Republic without two distinctive Federated states in the least.

So stop fooling yourselves and face the fact that we Cypriots cannot and will not be remarried force-ably, but can live in two houses as divorcees! Otherwise, the alternative will be a large Turkish presence integrated with Turkey permanently sitting on your fading GC ADMINISTERED shoulders.

Even the UN and EU have resided themselves in Knowing that only a Federal deal with two states is the only solution possible for the Island of Cyprus. If you are so convinced that this is not the case, try asking Britain to completely give up both of their so called Sovereign bases on your "Greek Cypriot land" and see what happens. Try forcing the British to do this and we'll see how insignificant you Greek Cypriots are in front of a British political powerhouse that would slap you down proper. Rather than wishing for us Turkish Cypriots to give up our liberties for your selfish Majority rules interests, try demanding the return of the two British bases and watch the Greek Cypriot crumble within 6 months of an official campaign. In fact, ask Nicos your president to try it and watch him Laugh at your face.

The Greek Cypriot can't even win compensation for the use of the Two British bases without the British government tricking and threatening them let alone asking for it return.

Prove that your so called ROC is all powerful and step on Britain's tail and see how silly you get slaped. LOL
User avatar
MrH
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: London

Re: TRNC and America

Postby DrCyprus » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:56 pm

MrH

We already know what happened in 1974. It is very clearly documented. Feel free to read on it and educate yourself.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: TRNC and America

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:41 pm

DrCyprus wrote:MrH

We already know what happened in 1974. It is very clearly documented. Feel free to read on it and educate yourself.

how do you know, were you born then or did you read it in books.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests