The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Zenon33 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Cap wrote:That's correct.
Zypern all the way Hans.

Image



Great!.
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby kurupetos » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Zypern, Zypern über alles... :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:24 pm

TGI Fridays names Cyprus resident Greatest Bartender in the World

http://famagusta-gazette.com/tgi-friday ... 935-69.htm
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Cap wrote:TGI Fridays names Cyprus resident Greatest Bartender in the World

http://famagusta-gazette.com/tgi-friday ... 935-69.htm


Happy to see that the Brits are making Cyprus great again ;-)
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:56 pm

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Cap wrote:TGI Fridays names Cyprus resident Greatest Bartender in the World

http://famagusta-gazette.com/tgi-friday ... 935-69.htm


Happy to see that the Brits are making Cyprus great again ;-)



All roads mate. 8)

Limassol Republic of Cyprus.

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 pm

APOEL inspires futsal team in Poland

Image

'The popularity of champions Cypriot APOEL has spread to the Polish city of Gdansk where an amateur futsal team has adopted the Nicosia club’s name.'

http://in-cyprus.com/apoel-inspires-fut ... in-poland/
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Get Real! » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Cap wrote:APOEL inspires futsal team in Poland

Wow… good find Kappeloui! :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby kurupetos » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Cap wrote:APOEL inspires futsal team in Poland

Image

'The popularity of champions Cypriot APOEL has spread to the Polish city of Gdansk where an amateur futsal team has adopted the Nicosia club’s name.'

http://in-cyprus.com/apoel-inspires-fut ... in-poland/

That was funny, mate. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:06 am

Cap wrote:All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

At the very least most regional gas is leading to Cyprus! :lol:

http://www.philenews.com/temp/images/15 ... 542017.PNG
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:33 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

At the very least most regional gas is leading to Cyprus! :lol:

http://www.philenews.com/temp/images/15 ... 542017.PNG



And so it begins...
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests