The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Filthy b*stards!

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:41 pm

B25 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
B25 wrote:You do not condemn the mass rape....


I condemn rape and sexual assault, whoever commits it and where ever it is committed. What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices. What is the intent behind the youtube clip Kurupertos posted ? Does it really seek to condemn the sin of rape / sexual assault or does it actually try and make out that entire groups of people are perpetrators of such sins, as if these sins are not common in our own 'groups' ? No one genuinely concerned about the act of rape and sexual assault could ignore the truth of how the promotion of hedonism and alcohol fuelled excess and the commercial exploitation of such amongst our youth in western culture, as seen in places like Ayia Napa and many others creates an environment where such things happen with vastly greater frequency than average. Still such self reflection does not serve the purpose does it so let's just ignore that shall we ?


Top post. Agree with you 1000%

Disregard my earlier post then, and as you were.


You are such a Turkish cock sucker, F.O.


It's got nothing to do with the Turks you silly bugger!

You can do better than that. A few idiots did a terrible crime and should be punished but what on earth does that have to do with Shrian Refugees as a whole?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:45 pm

B25 wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
B25 wrote:You do not condemn the mass rape....


I condemn rape and sexual assault, whoever commits it and where ever it is committed. What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices. What is the intent behind the youtube clip Kurupertos posted ? Does it really seek to condemn the sin of rape / sexual assault or does it actually try and make out that entire groups of people are perpetrators of such sins, as if these sins are not common in our own 'groups' ? No one genuinely concerned about the act of rape and sexual assault could ignore the truth of how the promotion of hedonism and alcohol fuelled excess and the commercial exploitation of such amongst our youth in western culture, as seen in places like Ayia Napa and many others creates an environment where such things happen with vastly greater frequency than average. Still such self reflection does not serve the purpose does it so let's just ignore that shall we ?


You never said so in the last post, you sought to justify the disgraceful actions by showing us pics of people have a jolly time in Ayia Napa.

Had you come out and condemned it, my response would have been somewhat different or not at all.

Seems you and the Aussie prick need to get a room.


He did condemn it. We all do.

However, this thread is racist by nature. Even its title is "Filthy bastards"

The agenda here is to racially vilify and taint all Syrian Refugees and Muslims with the same stick.

Not fair. Not on. And pretty damn racist.

I think you, Kurupetos, and GIG are "Filthy Bastards and Bitches"
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby B25 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Paphitis wrote:
B25 wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
B25 wrote:You do not condemn the mass rape....


I condemn rape and sexual assault, whoever commits it and where ever it is committed. What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices. What is the intent behind the youtube clip Kurupertos posted ? Does it really seek to condemn the sin of rape / sexual assault or does it actually try and make out that entire groups of people are perpetrators of such sins, as if these sins are not common in our own 'groups' ? No one genuinely concerned about the act of rape and sexual assault could ignore the truth of how the promotion of hedonism and alcohol fuelled excess and the commercial exploitation of such amongst our youth in western culture, as seen in places like Ayia Napa and many others creates an environment where such things happen with vastly greater frequency than average. Still such self reflection does not serve the purpose does it so let's just ignore that shall we ?


You never said so in the last post, you sought to justify the disgraceful actions by showing us pics of people have a jolly time in Ayia Napa.

Had you come out and condemned it, my response would have been somewhat different or not at all.

Seems you and the Aussie prick need to get a room.


He did condemn it. We all do.

However, this thread is racist by nature. Even its title is "Filthy bastards"

The agenda here is to racially vilify and taint all Syrian Refugees and Muslims with the same stick.

Not fair. Not on. And pretty damn racist.

I think you, Kurupetos, and GIG are "Filthy Bastards and Bitches"


Like I said Fuck you too. Maybe if your wife was fortunate enough to enjoy the Muslim game, you would understand, but hey, you can only take a horse to water.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6075
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:47 pm

erolz66 wrote: What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices.


Well, that might be because you would have to admit your own nation is part of the ideology that treats women as objects to please men and destroys them if they don't.

Your contempt for people exercising freedom, choice to do as they please on holiday without hurting others, is part of the mentality that seeks to enslave.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby Zenon33 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 pm

erolz66 wrote:
B25 wrote:You do not condemn the mass rape....


I condemn rape and sexual assault, whoever commits it and where ever it is committed. What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices. What is the intent behind the youtube clip Kurupertos posted ? Does it really seek to condemn the sin of rape / sexual assault or does it actually try and make out that entire groups of people are perpetrators of such sins, as if these sins are not common in our own 'groups' ? No one genuinely concerned about the act of rape and sexual assault could ignore the truth of how the promotion of hedonism and alcohol fuelled excess and the commercial exploitation of such amongst our youth in western culture, as seen in places like Ayia Napa and many others creates an environment where such things happen with vastly greater frequency than average. Still such self reflection does not serve the purpose does it so let's just ignore that shall we ?



Rape is one of the worst crimes i also condemn rape and sexual assault whoever commits it but in Islamic countries there is a true rape and assault culture and women and children are second class citizens.
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby erolz66 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Zenon33 wrote: Rape is one of the worst crimes i also condemn rape and sexual assault whoever commits it but in Islamic countries there is a true rape and assault culture and women and children are second class citizens.


That is simply not true. There are many countries where women are effectively second class citizens but to make out that in any country in which the predominant religion is Islam this is the case and those that are not Islamic it is not, is to just ignore factual reality in order to suit and meet the needs of your own pre determined prejudices. There are Islamic countries where women are effectively second class citizens and there are Islamic countries where they are not. There are non Islamic countries where women are second class citizens and there are non Islamic countries where they are not.

Your real agenda here is not condemning the act of rape and sexual assault or to seek to look objectively at factors that can make such acts more likely and frequent. Your real agenda is clearly to try and ascribe such acts to entire cultures and religions and by extension exonerate and ignore such acts in others to suit your own pre defined prejudices, regardless of actual evidence. Nothing new there than for you or this forum in general.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Zenon33 wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
B25 wrote:You do not condemn the mass rape....


I condemn rape and sexual assault, whoever commits it and where ever it is committed. What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices. What is the intent behind the youtube clip Kurupertos posted ? Does it really seek to condemn the sin of rape / sexual assault or does it actually try and make out that entire groups of people are perpetrators of such sins, as if these sins are not common in our own 'groups' ? No one genuinely concerned about the act of rape and sexual assault could ignore the truth of how the promotion of hedonism and alcohol fuelled excess and the commercial exploitation of such amongst our youth in western culture, as seen in places like Ayia Napa and many others creates an environment where such things happen with vastly greater frequency than average. Still such self reflection does not serve the purpose does it so let's just ignore that shall we ?



Rape is one of the worst crimes i also condemn rape and sexual assault whoever commits it but in Islamic countries there is a true rape and assault culture and women and children are second class citizens.


You wanna know what happens to rapists in accordance with Sharia?

The chop their heads off!

Rape is less likely to occur there than it is in Western countries.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 pm

B25 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
B25 wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
B25 wrote:You do not condemn the mass rape....


I condemn rape and sexual assault, whoever commits it and where ever it is committed. What I do not do is try and take examples of such acts and use it as a weapon to condemn and denigrate entire groups of people based on their ethnicity or religion to suit and try and justify my own prejudices. What is the intent behind the youtube clip Kurupertos posted ? Does it really seek to condemn the sin of rape / sexual assault or does it actually try and make out that entire groups of people are perpetrators of such sins, as if these sins are not common in our own 'groups' ? No one genuinely concerned about the act of rape and sexual assault could ignore the truth of how the promotion of hedonism and alcohol fuelled excess and the commercial exploitation of such amongst our youth in western culture, as seen in places like Ayia Napa and many others creates an environment where such things happen with vastly greater frequency than average. Still such self reflection does not serve the purpose does it so let's just ignore that shall we ?


You never said so in the last post, you sought to justify the disgraceful actions by showing us pics of people have a jolly time in Ayia Napa.

Had you come out and condemned it, my response would have been somewhat different or not at all.

Seems you and the Aussie prick need to get a room.


He did condemn it. We all do.

However, this thread is racist by nature. Even its title is "Filthy bastards"

The agenda here is to racially vilify and taint all Syrian Refugees and Muslims with the same stick.

Not fair. Not on. And pretty damn racist.

I think you, Kurupetos, and GIG are "Filthy Bastards and Bitches"


Like I said Fuck you too. Maybe if your wife was fortunate enough to enjoy the Muslim game, you would understand, but hey, you can only take a horse to water.


Ask fir B25!

You know very well this thread is a joke. You can't just blame an entire race or a religion because a few idiots committed a crime.

Of all people, Cypriots should be defending and protecting the HR of the less fortunate or the millions fleeing a terrible war.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby B25 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Paphiti,

I didn't say that, I responded because your bum chum sought to give alternate images of Ayia Napa to justify the crimes of this muslim shit. I mean, come on, lets be honest, all the ills currently is being done by Muslims is it not??? All terrorists acts are muslims, raping in mainland Europe, muslims. ISIS, muslims, you name it all F muslims, its pretty hard not to come to the conclusion that muslims are the cancer of the planet is it?

Here you Paphiti, this says it all :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6075
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Filthy b*stards!

Postby kurupetos » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:14 pm

It seems the average Turk, like Erolz, is nothing different from an ISIS member. At least the SOB is honest... :roll:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests