The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Paphos - places to visit

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:35 pm

kurupetos wrote:Yes, nice video. :)

I think you haven't included Latsi, Kathikas, Miliou, Pomos, Lara beach. Those are nice places to visit. :)

You can skip Stroumbi. Nothing interesting there. :mrgreen:

Very nice video, I enjoyed it.
By the way Kuru, the correct name is Stroumbi The Great, a most interesting village and the only village totally destroyed by Cyprus's most catastrophic modern earthquake.
O psixi mou sto Stroumbi The Great :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16280
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby Garavnoss » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:53 pm

miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Yes, nice video. :)

I think you haven't included Latsi, Kathikas, Miliou, Pomos, Lara beach. Those are nice places to visit. :)

You can skip Stroumbi. Nothing interesting there. :mrgreen:

Very nice video, I enjoyed it.
By the way Kuru, the correct name is Stroumbi The Great, a most interesting village and the only village totally destroyed by Cyprus's most catastrophic modern earthquake.
O psixi mou sto Stroumbi The Great :lol:


Only the rats survived. 8)
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Yes, nice video. :)

I think you haven't included Latsi, Kathikas, Miliou, Pomos, Lara beach. Those are nice places to visit. :)

You can skip Stroumbi. Nothing interesting there. :mrgreen:

Very nice video, I enjoyed it.
By the way Kuru, the correct name is Stroumbi The Great, a most interesting village and the only village totally destroyed by Cyprus's most catastrophic modern earthquake.
O psixi mou sto Stroumbi The Great :lol:


Only the rats survived. 8)


Enough. Pack it in!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8925
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Quite right !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16280
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby Garavnoss » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:16 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Yes, nice video. :)

I think you haven't included Latsi, Kathikas, Miliou, Pomos, Lara beach. Those are nice places to visit. :)

You can skip Stroumbi. Nothing interesting there. :mrgreen:

Very nice video, I enjoyed it.
By the way Kuru, the correct name is Stroumbi The Great, a most interesting village and the only village totally destroyed by Cyprus's most catastrophic modern earthquake.
O psixi mou sto Stroumbi The Great :lol:


Only the rats survived. 8)


Enough. Pack it in!


I agree with you entirely, enough is enough...... X
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Yes, nice video. :)

I think you haven't included Latsi, Kathikas, Miliou, Pomos, Lara beach. Those are nice places to visit. :)

You can skip Stroumbi. Nothing interesting there. :mrgreen:

Very nice video, I enjoyed it.
By the way Kuru, the correct name is Stroumbi The Great, a most interesting village and the only village totally destroyed by Cyprus's most catastrophic modern earthquake.
O psixi mou sto Stroumbi The Great :lol:


Only the rats survived. 8)


Enough. Pack it in!


I agree with you entirely, enough is enough...... X


OK, I knew you could be reasonable. Somewhere along the way the thrill of the chase took over.

- Backtrack a little and start again knowing you can't change Milty with offering outrageous extremes to match his own.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8925
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby Garavnoss » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:
I agree with you entirely, enough is enough...... X


OK, I knew you could be reasonable. Somewhere along the way the thrill of the chase took over.

- Backtrack a little and start again knowing you can't change Milty with offering outrageous extremes to match his own.


You are absolutely right..... you usually are. :wink:
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby umit07 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Nice video, despite living in Cyprus for 8-9 years, I never visited Paphos.
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby Cap » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 pm

umit07 wrote:Nice video, despite living in Cyprus for 8-9 years, I never visited Paphos.


User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6770
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Paphos - places to visit

Postby die7 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:34 pm

We visited ARSOS several times now, nice old village to walk around inside and outside, not touristic like Omodhos, wonderful kafenion / bar with good food also LANIA (especially for photo freaks).
die7
Member
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest